sheekeeye59

Tplf & Al sheydaan terror groups news and update.

galbeedi   

Hiiraan is on a roll. 

If they clear the Khawaariij from Hiiraan , the sky is the limit.

Ahmed Madoobe hasn't lifted a finger yet, and Qoor Qoor is waiting the results of Hiiraan.

The biggest concern is no one knows who is in charge in Hiiraan. The there is a confusion between the army, the tribal militia and people with no known titles like Sanbloolshe. Furthermore, where is the minister of national security. You can't allow the local tribes to lead without supervision. 

32 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Hiiraan is on a roll. 

If they clear the Khawaariij from Hiiraan , the sky is the limit.

Ahmed Madoobe hasn't lifted a finger yet, and Qoor Qoor is waiting the results of Hiiraan.

The biggest concern is no one knows who is in charge in Hiiraan. The there is a confusion between the army, the tribal militia and people with no known titles like Sanbloolshe. Furthermore, where is the minister of national security. You can't allow the local tribes to lead without supervision. 

Only Allah knows how this war against al sheeydaan will end.  We already have locals as well as foreign groups with different interests trying to prematurely end the gains made against al sheeydaan in Hiiraan region.  It seems authorities in Hiiraan, Hirshabelle and the federal government have no plans in place to make sure this war succeeds.  I am hoping the locals can continue the war until the federal government comes up with a better and sustainable plan to achievevictoryagainst al sheeydaan.

galbeedi   
2 minutes ago, sheekeeye59 said:

Only Allah knows how this war against al sheeydaan will end.  We already have locals as well as foreign groups with different interests trying to prematurely end the gains made against al sheeydaan in Hiiraan region.

I agree.  The people of Hiiraan had already sacrifised a lot, yet there is no intelligence about the movements of the Khawaariij. The two truck bombing that took place in early this year in Beledweyne had happened last week almost with the same route and plot with devestation results.

Furthermore, I haven't seen any American led defeat of Khawaariij insurgency other than ISIS which was mostly the sacrifises of the Iraqi people. You need command and control from the army , continued logistical support and also control of the war narrative. This Al-shbaab people had emersed among the elders and others.

Duufaan   
5 hours ago, galbeedi said:

I agree.  The people of Hiiraan had already sacrifised a lot, yet there is no intelligence about the movements of the Khawaariij. The two truck bombing that took place in early this year in Beledweyne had happened last week almost with the same route and plot with devestation results.

Furthermore, I haven't seen any American led defeat of Khawaariij insurgency other than ISIS which was mostly the sacrifises of the Iraqi people. You need command and control from the army , continued logistical support and also control of the war narrative. This Al-shbaab people had emersed among the elders and others.

5 hours ago, sheekeeye59 said:

Only Allah knows how this war against al sheeydaan will end.  We already have locals as well as foreign groups with different interests trying to prematurely end the gains made against al sheeydaan in Hiiraan region.  It seems authorities in Hiiraan, Hirshabelle and the federal government have no plans in place to make sure this war succeeds.  I am hoping the locals can continue the war until the federal government comes up with a better and sustainable plan to achievevictoryagainst al sheeydaan.

The blame game started already. Hassan is trouble already. For this day, Hassan does not have a plan and a victim himself. I am afraid Buulabarde locals can not continue themselves. Even the locals from all Hiiraan are not involved. The fake moments that created by moqdisho media is losing stem. This whole thing could be a game to steal SNA weapons and ammunitions and weaken the SNA in order to establish roadblocks in government controled moqdisho. As I predicted the clan melesia went home already and Hassan didn’t bring back the Ereteria solders. Now the time is running for Hassan and he needs a lot of help. 

Duufaan   

What about Iraq? Iraq is a failed  state and same time  it is the world fourth oil producer. Iraq will not likely become a fictional state any time soon.  It may disintegrate in the future as well. You can not have a state without army that has been the simple abbviois thing for centuries. This example of Iraq isn’t optional for poor Somalis. Somalia must continue  the state building  process with or without Alshabaab and the national army plays the central role.