Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

Thats not Hijab

Khalaf   

hahaha...c how the brother dodges the pillow i got worse much much worse.......my younger sister struggled w/ hijab and i annoyed her i guess...dat was not cool time she didnt even want to talk to me....but i was always there for my sister, and kept advicing her...now mashallah she is a good.

this is good short video watch it sisters and inshallah learn somthin from it, and to brothers u know sisters or got ur own sisters dat struggle with the hijab, bad friends, akhlaq advice them in good way, and dont give up on um walaa they wont hear it and will tell u to eff off but keep at...young girls have hardtime in hs, with crazy friends, but be the good influence with ur sisters and advice them inshallah....if u dont then others will.

Aaliyyah   

asalaamu alaikum,

This is a great video.Reminds me back in high school when i use to wear my hijab the tug of war sort of way. But hey growed outa of it. I am sure when a sister is ready to practice her relegion fully she will. So khalid it is good that you advice your sister masha-allah.Keep up the good work!

wa salaamu alaikum

Allhamduallh i'm living in Muslim world and as long as i remember i didn't suffer at all.... this a great advantage to live in UAE ...

khalaf... annoying her now is better than seeing her not wearing hijab

This dude is a jowka. I really liked the clips about the muslims in the workplace, and the "seasonal muslims".

...and before I forget, Peaceful Mind....what you're saying is that if u weren't living in a muslim country such as the UAE, you probably wouldn't have worn your Hijab?

I thought people wear their Hijab because they want to, not because they are pressured by society or peer pressure?

I guess I was wrong to assume that we lived, behaved and did things for our own, not that of others.

I guess I can see most of you have this attitude that if heblaayo is wearing it or most people in the community do certains things, I don't want to be the outcast, so I better get on with it.

Pucca   

she didnt say she wouldnt have worn it nor did she imply that at all lazy *what side of the bed did you wake up from??* ...its just that since she's been in a muslim country she never had to feel like she was "different" ya hear? aint no problem with doing your own thing and yea many folks wear the hijab because they want to ..but whether you follow or not peer and society pressure is always there in western countries.

*pardon me...i know you directed your q to peaceful mind, but um..yea well i felt like posting and i found a neat topic here. sorry*

great clip khalaf

LayzieGirl.... in fact you didn't get my point...

It’s a bless to live in Muslim country I’m not saying I’m wearing hijab b/c of the environment what I’m saying is … living in muslim community give you the chance to understand your duty as Muslim and makes you learn many things about Islam and how to be a good Muslim

Don’t tell me I’m not lucky by living in this country cuz I see my self lucky and I’m sure

many ppl wants to be in my shoes

Pucca, sweetie, what does my mood gotta do with anything?

Did you just assume that I was in a bad mood, therefore explains "what side of the bed I had gotten up from"?

PEACEFUL MIND, ofcourse I didn't understand your point, why else would I ask you that question?

PS:I guess we will never know the real answer to my question from "PEACEFUL MIND", thanks pucca

Pucca   

lady, you came off all heated back there tis all ...pardon me i was wrong and i did apologize for answering already didnt i?