Sign in to follow this  
Strawberry_Xu

Sometimes I hate being a woman

Qac Qaac   

Women have it harder, I didn't know that.. but i would assume giving birth alone is equal to what all men do.. but wait.. men goes to wars..although some women do now.. but mostly they are men.. so i don't know...

I think, allah is fair.. and equal both sides..

what's with the fight... there is nothing to get mad off.. crap or no crap..

even though besbaaso has a pt..

Wiilo   

Sometimes I hate being a woman

Frankly speaking, I don't hate being a woman in fact I think its wonderful to be a woman. There is a reason that Allaah created men and women, and there is a reason why we (Women) here in this magnificent world. I have never hated or regreted the fact that I'm a woman. I believe everything happens for a reason and we (I) happened to be a women and I'm greatful to Allaah that he made me a woman,, no complaining from me absolutly no in fact I'm proud that I'm a woman particularly a Muslim woman. God (Allaah) bless us (Women) and guide us to the right way.

Wabillaah:.............

Pacifist   

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Preach on Wiilo

My thoughts exactly........

Wonders and Joys of womanhood

Wouldn't trade all the curves and female Pms for anything.....Nada kaboom bash bash

Real women have curves :D

Enjoy ladies Menopause is on its way :eek:

Oky sorry forgot to take my prozac this morning :(

juba   

some pompus men here seem to be confused as to where the difficulty lies in being a women! you definantly need to get out more. women have period, give a painful birth, are looked down upon as the inferior in gender, have difficulty raising up in any field of work, and certainly don't have the same exact oppurtunityes men have. i would say the men have it EASY! they can do what they want when they want. Now im not bitter or anything Allah made me a women and i couldn't be happier. :D

Wiilo   

My sentiment Exactly ppl,,,

Enjoy ladies Menopause is on its way :eek:

Hasna dear I'm not thinking about Menopause right now 'casue if Allaah give me longivity I will have some years to live/grow up u know what I mean ;) But Hay who isn't ready for that, it will come one day :D

Proud to be a Woman :cool: Alhamdullilaah Rabil Aalamiin .....

I guess there its cool to be a woman other than yall have to deal with PMS, mood swings, gender discrimination, menopause, heartbreak, pregnancy, labor.. ooh shit.. sorry ladies.. i guess it sucks to be a woman.. :D:D

Wiilo   

AJ I think u r the most *********** **** I have ever seen, but guess what we (Women) are proud of what (gender) Allaah made us and Allaah will reward us on our patient and the fact that we raise such ***** like u period :mad:

Allaah haku garad siiyo the importance we (women) play in the societies hana kuugu hagaa jiyo in aad u naxariisato gabdhaha kula dhashay iyo hooyadaa iyo dhammaan dumar Islaamka ah oo idil.

Wabillaah:..........

Wiilo, please stop insulting nomads. Thanks!

[ January 24, 2005, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: Ameenah ]

Well i didnt demonize women.. i said having to deal with all that hardship sucks, and honey i do respect my sisters, mom and women in general so dont lecture me on that..

looks like you are going thru your mood swings with all this cuss words u spitting..

chill out abaayo.. that was just an opinion..

Bess.   

aj...i thought heartbreak was universal..... icon_razz.gif anyways am sure there r problems to being men now days.....does it really matter, we should all just be glad and say alxamdulilaah, and be glad to be who we are.... :D

Som@li   

I think everyone should be proud of what Allah gave u, If allah made u a women, it will be wrong if u are not happy with it.

if u wanna know for sure that guys' life is not easier, why not ask our tomboy in SOL, WIILO :D

SJ   

Who doesn’t detest their status at 1 time or another?

Xu, u aint alone as long as it only crops up occasionally

Wiilo   

"if u wanna know for sure that guys' life is not easier, why not ask our tomboy in SOL, WIILO

u are right its not easy ;)

Raxmah   

Xu girl I feel yah, but that's what makes us stronger. I never regretted being a women, alxamdulilah my mom and dad have always called me "wiil ka roon" (sp). I love being a women, and those hardships that we go through personally I think is what makes us great.

The True words..

Read for yourselves With emphasis on the importance of being a woman or a mother for that matter.

Quran

1. "We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents; in pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth" (46:15).

2. "Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none but Him, and that ye be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in thy life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honor. And out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say: ‘My Lord! bestow on them Thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood' "(17:23-24).

3. "We have enjoined on man and woman kindness to parents; but if they (either of them) strive (to force) thee to join with Me anything of which thou hast no knowledge, obey them not'" (29:8).

4. "We have enjoined on man and woman (to be good) to his/her parents; show gratitude to Me and to thy parents; to Me is (thy final) Goal. If they (parents) strive to make thee join in worship with Me things of which thou hast no knowledge, obey them not; yet bear them company in this life with justice (and consideration) and follow the way of those who turn to Me (in love)" (31:14-15).

The Hadith

1. The Prophet Muhammad said, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him: Your Heaven lies under the feet of your mother (Ahmad, Nasai).

2. A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Messenger of God! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship? The Prophet said: Your mother. The man said, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man further asked, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man asked again, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your father. (Bukhari, Muslim).

3. Abu Usaid Saidi said: We were once sitting with Rasulullah when a man from the tribe of Salmah came and said to him: O Messenger of Allah! do my parents have rights over me even after they have died? And Rasulullah said: Yes. You must pray to Allah to bless them with His Forgiveness and Mercy, fulfill the promises they made to anyone, and respect their relations and their friends (Abu Dawud and Ibn Majah).

4. Abdullah ibn Amr related that the Messenger of Allah said: The major sins are to believe that Allah has partners, to disobey one's parents, to commit murder, and to bear false witness (Bukhari, Muslim).

5. It is narrated by Asma bint Abu Bakr that during the treaty of Hudaibiyah, her mother, who was then pagan, came to see her from Makkah. Asma informed the Messenger of Allah of her arrival and also that she needed help. He said: Be good to your mother (Bukhari, Muslim).

Only Allah knows why he created you a man/Woman.

Pray to HIM ONLY. smile.gif