Sign in to follow this  
ATLAS

Abortion it is just a question of economics

Originally posted by Khayr:

If you saw someone who wanted 10kids or who wanted 10kids, would you raise the issue of economics with them
i.e. How can you AFFORD to maintain such a large family?

Fi Amanillah [/QB]

No I wouldn't. If they want 10 kids let them try to have 10 kids, there is no grantee they will get even 1.

But if they already have 10 kids, well, then it's on them to provide for those 10, if they can't, someone else will. Somehow everyone will get what he or she need or they will do without or if it's required for living, they will die. That’s just the nature of things.

No one knows how he or she will provide for himself or herself tomorrow. It’s foolish to think we have any control over our provisions.

51_22.gif

Cara.   

Abortion is a moral issue. That there are economic side benefits does not negate the fact that it may be immoral. In this day and age, a plethora of contraceptive options should make abortion a non-issue. Just on the off-chance that abortion is 'murder', no woman should take the risk of having unprotected sex. That's not to say that abortion shouldn't be legal, just extremely rare and frowned on.

Cara.   

Originally posted by Khayr:

Can I ask a question to the nomads,

If you saw someone who wanted 10kids or who wanted 10kids, would you raise the issue of economics with them
i.e. How can you AFFORD to maintain such a large family?

Of course I would. Wouldn't you?

Rahoo   

Abortion is right if medical issues happen.And it is wrong if one is doing it because they donot want kids. how would u feel if ur mam did abortion and u never existed? if halimo in somali village with no money and medical can have her baby, what makes it had for anyone in a wealthy country to have a baby? Fetals have rights too. As you had your right to tangol!!