Sign in to follow this  
Professor.

FALLING IN LOVE

The beginning is so exciting. I love the butterflies, the ****** giddy way you feel when you think about the person, the faster heartbeat when you hear from them, the nervousness and sweaty palms feeling when you are together. Discovering their innermost self, exploring new feelings within yourself. I am truly at my best at the beginning of a relationship.

I've had and also have been with people who have had some bad experiences regarding love (or the notion that it could be love). It's so sad that any prospective new relationship must endure all past mistakes! Of course, hopefully, some of our past brings great, wonderful experience to newbies.

Tell me/us your stories. Spare no detail.

Love is a make-believe word - designed to conceal the destructive and vicious emotions that come along with it – loving someone is like taking out a loan with 40% interest – the person who want the affections returned with full cost to the individuals returning it - love is merely a mutual feeling and a four letter word and so is hate, pain, and hell -

emotionally unstable "Castro what would i do with a broken mirror? Trying to repair it will only lead to a cut finger. Get my drift?"

I think everyone has a list of acceptable/unacceptable things, but it all goes out the window when there's chemistry.

Maybe there's something here...ha ha ha

nafta   

In the words of Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

"I have never met a person whose greatest need was anything other than real, unconditional love. You can find it in a simple act of kindness toward someone who needs help. There is no mistaking love. You feel it in your heart. It is the common fiber of life, the flame of that heats our soul, energizes our spirit and supplies passion to our lives. It is our connection to God and to each other".

Love is undeniable. Those who think it's overrated, must have not been breastfed.

P.s.

E.Unstable, you know what they say, 'love is like medicine', so don't worry about getting your finger cut :D

Ibtisam   

^^^no they mean "love" before marriage, :D

in fact i think Emotionally_unstable and

Poetically_Malevolent are refering to sex and one night stands icon_razz.gif

and i really think u should been ur marriage secretes away from SOL wise man

The beginning is so exciting. I love the butterflies, the ****** giddy way you feel when you think about the person, the faster heartbeat when you hear from them, the nervousness and sweaty palms feeling when you are together. Discovering their innermost self, exploring new feelings within yourself. I am truly at my best at the beginning of a relationship

Professor I'm not sure about the Sweaty palms and nervousnes! You are not facing the death squad smile.gif , but i know what you mean, it's a fantastic feeling.

Zafir   

^^

I cry tears while you put on a smile, but you only smile to hold back your tears

that's right,I suggest you do the same as well.

Now back to teh topic.

Love: love is what you make, To really love, you have to make love, yeah i said it. You have to make love. Make love with your sweaty palms,with your hair,with your hands and legs,with your mouth,with your body. It takes your hard earned sweat to value love.

The above quote is from somali Qaamuus, that got discontinued in 1990.

Yonis   

ibtisam ^^^no they mean "love" before marriage, [big Grin]

in fact i think Emotionally_unstable and

Poetically_Malevolent are refering to sex and one night stands [Razz]

and i really think u should been ur marriage secretes away from SOL wise man

Well, first of all, I don’t believe love before marriage. Second thing, I didn’t even read what they were talking about and my response was directed to the original poster.

By the way, since marriage is an ethical behavior, don’t you think we better talk about it instead of discussing unethical behaviors? Anyway, thanks for the sisterly advice, I will try not to share my marriage secrets with SOL nomads.

Hey, I think this topic was supposed to be in the General Section. What is the point of moving this topic from General Section to Women’s Section? Is love for women only? Or this section is the trash room for this wonderful website? I just don’t understand it…