Sign in to follow this  
Unreal Heart

Educated men and ESL girls (does this match)?

Salma   

Who cares about Education or Languages. The most important thing for a successful relationship is "Understanding & Harmony" and they are not always related to the languages and ur level of education. How many Somali Educated guyz married to Girls from Somalia or any other place who are not educated @ all and they established a successful relationship & family. And how many educated guyz married to educated girls from the same univ or job (same level or even highter) but they failed to understand each others.

Xoogsade   

I saw the other day A tea in a green small box that had a label saying Classique with a picture of a woman whose hands were decorated with Xinna/Cillan smile.gif , Strangely, it reminded me of this Classique in SOL, the attractively rebellious in nature girl. The name "Classique" must have come from there I thought absentmindedly while I paid the Cashier.

Bess.   

education isn't about language...although its good to be fluent in wateva language u think that will help in ur future....be it english, arabic or french....when i say education....wateva u've learned is great...just be happy.. :D

peace

STOIC   

it's time to differntiate between the educated and the learned.I am a product of mass labor force trained in college to land a "big job".iam not learned person but trained student. i think the era of real education has passed in America.Iam not a philosopher but i hope the few philosophers in SOL can shed a light on this topic(people like Mutakallam)

it's time to differntiate between the educated and the learned.I am a product of mass labor force trained in college to land a "big job".iam not learned person but trained a student.

dont dismiss your'self so quickly saxiib

The fact that you have identifed the difference between being a learned man and an educated fool means that you got a cerebral thought process. So give your thoughts...

STOIC   

dismisal, may be. The fact that i can tell the difference between those two words does not put me in a position of know how.Some people are in a position to know their area of discipline more than others.Thanks for your kind response, May be it is time for me to gain personel autonomy and positive self-concept.