Sign in to follow this  
Unreal Heart

Educated men and ESL girls (does this match)?

Blessed   

^^ Nice Article sis. Thank You smile.gif

I agree with Lucky and co.

One thing that I never understand is why most women would dismiss a less educated man in a flash. As long as he is not being lazy and is taking care of the finance, should it matter wether he has a masters or just his GCSE's. Education is great but it doesn't always = intelligence or the lack of it. So why is it that ladies are so quick to snub a brother on the basis of his / level education?

About my self i dont have a problem if the guy has less education level than i do as long he can support his family.

And i see a lot of mem who are honestly smarter 100 times than the other educated men .. you know life teaches more than what school does.

:cool: ;)

to me its about chemistry! it has nothing what the lady does! i dont care if she working in mc donald or the white house!na'mean. i am dating a lady from Gambia now! cuz there is law in la which goes like this " if u aint bling bling...dont mess with xalimo". so the story goes! xalimos just get scared of me! i dont know why! i am so down to earth!!!!!!!! :confused:

Qac Qaac   

Rudy what about biology man lool

Hey ladies, all of you are smart, and good and as i see all the girls here are definately educated either in the level of uni or collage, but i am not sure if all of u are educated in the islamic way, unreal heart i love your article.

as an advice from me you ladies, i would say don't listen to your parents when they say, something like u have to marry some one who has money or is educated, remember your parents don't know what u going through in school. ppl kissing each other everywhere, hard to lower your gays anymore. so just the mother, mom i have to marry this guy no matter what, even if he has less education then me, because i wanna save myself from boyfriend/girlfriend thing, which is haram in islam by the way. just tell them stright up, they will understand. coz our parents are not bad, so sister be smart when u r talking your parents specially when talking to your own mother.

now if i come back to the topic of this forum, why educated man marry less educated girl. coz usually man don't like into confrontal and arguement with his wife all the time, sometimes it is healthy, but when it is everyday, no is not.

to me personally i would like, an educated woman in Islam. i don't care her education level in school stuff, atleast up to high school level is fine. but knows her islam upside down. that is what i want. sorry if i made it long for u guys

^ LOL

Qac Qaac..and you wonder why these is a higher rate of divorce!!

You dont get married to fight temptation. Are you saying you cant control yourself? Pls, bruh. Marriage is more than just sex.

unreal gurl i think these came from the lady who migrated from somalia and came to different country i mean most of our somali lady get married while they in there homeland and when they came here they get on there bizzness but let me say these people who are somali and they where born in different country like me my self we are well educated and we dont belive in the culture that lady in a household while a men goes to work hell with that i need my own shyt coz you never knw how long you can keep up with ya husband so all iam saying is we need to put a stop if thats possible and let the woman get some education let them show to other people what they can do so holla

Bess.   

Originally posted by FirstLady:

Anyway my point is many somali girls including me are stuck looking for that educated and well-rounded brothers, so our parents can aprove. We start fishing as we go into higher educations such as unv or college. I just hope mr.well rounded and jobified(has good job a solid one)comes soon and hopefully he exsisted therwise...i will definatly seek aranged :rolleyes: ....ooops i take that back i wouldn't want to marry 50 year old who is leveled... :mad: gooooooooood(ALLAH) have mercy.

lol....totally understand ur dilema...it true our mothers expect much...but then so do we....to tell u the truth i want that well rounded man...i want the man with the great job, and education...and who is also good muslim and somali man....inshallah...i think i've found him...so God willing ....he sees me the same way...inshallah :D

ps. i don't think that is unrealistic to want this things....but i'll also be happy with wateva God proveides for me....

peace

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Unreal Heart:

quote:love is blind!

blind love can take u to the hell..
;)

we need to think in our mind before our heart.
redface.gifLOOOL, How truthful. Surprisingly, We can't help but fall in love blindly even it takes us to hell sometimes. I find this comment hilarious and very truthful.

Good topic and I agree with bro QacQaac, definitely you girls are educated. I also find girls to be more lenient in character than Brothers. You guys are always the nicer, less argumentative, less tribalistic and most importantly, less violent. I am blinded sometimes to all the good things about Somali girls although I don't go out and make my objective to slunder them on a daily basis. May be I shouldn't be Harsh in my criticism lol.

Anyhow, Ilaahey ha idin barakeeyo, All of you including DA smile.gif

OG_Girl   

Innallilah! redface.gif Now, Is English became an education?

I saw guys and girls whom finished their degree some where else come to my University and learning Arabic . Are they less educated than me ??

Knowing the language doesn't mean you are educated. Since ESL means English As a Second Languge, could be person educated with their first language and came to new country so they have to learn the language to contineu their Education.

Salam

Originally posted by Unreal Heart:

Of course ESL means English as second language... but i mean being an esl student means that ur talking courses to improve your English and i am not seeing it interesting to talk to someone that is below ur education coz there will not be click between ur mind and his... :cool:

I have a chinese Physics proffesor who can barely speak english.... does that mean he is ignorant!!!

Salma   

OG, it seems that some ppl think if they are excellent in English they are well-educated. Now who said that English Language is a measure for your education.

Now I have a puzzle for all of u:

Who are more educated?

Those who speak the:-

A-The British English

B-The American English

C-The Candian English or

D-THe Australian English?

P.S. Me Myself I believe the Indian-English Speakers are da best,vat u can dho aboudh idh? notting at all LOL

Peace

OG_Girl   

Originally posted By Clasique:

P.S. Me Myself I believe the Indian-English Speakers are da best,vat u can dho aboudh idh? notting at all LOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you reminded my economic teacher who is Indian.

Well, who are more educated Arabs who speak egyption Arabic or Shami Arabs...lol

I would say Khaliiji l2 yo3la 3aleh .. :D:D .

See is matter of opinion.

Salam