Sign in to follow this  
Arsenal4Somalia

Somali-Arsenal-Fans-Forum

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning:

quote: Well Houllier does have a point, all them somali-ARSenal fans do seem newbies to football or/and ARSenal football club history. And whats the link with Somali and Arsenal

Pure & simple...somalis love winners
:D
...might be worth looking back on Liverpool and how every somali was a die hard supporter until they started loosing...only the faithful one's remained..the same will be for Arsenal....but arsenal are not planning on following the same path as that of liverpool
;)
....Champions they are!
icon_razz.gifIf Somalian loved true winners then they would've supported Man U. But nahh they didn't becoz Man U was too white :eek: . I think the main reason is that soo many black players play for ARSenal and the fact they only got ONE English man (ashley crap cole). I know ARSenal do seem good and winners but I really doubt that will last as Chelsea and Man U will buy and improve where ARSenal can only hope on current squad and some youths. Boy-o-boy what would they do if Henry gets injuried for large part of a season?

Back in the days in Somalia ppl used to watch the real league for mens, Seria A.

Blessed   

<---- Red Devil *walks into thread, spits*

Pen....

Thats silly, iniit? Should the quality of a team be measured merely on the race of the palyers.

Originally posted by HONEY-D:

wlc Arsenal.

I hate Man United so much i also hate their former player Beckham dont you think that dumb fool is being over-rated.

quote:

WARNING!!! NO ManU supporter is allowed to this noble site .

you heard the man No man United supporters are allowed.

Gooneys. Why the hostility? Do you feel threatened?

*Walks out of thread*

Unharmed!

N.O.R.F   

Thats silly, iniit? Should the quality of a team be measured merely on the race of the palyers.

Ask 90% of Arsenal fans why they supports the gunners, the answer from Somalis is 'cos they is black' :rolleyes: .

Cawaale   

Shuuuuuuuuuuuuush..w ala kelma 3yaal arsenal...

R.D all the way sxb..where is my Man U boys...i think its time to Edit this thread guys..:")

UZTAAD   

today bad lucky for arsenal fans we have conceded penelty and own goal. man utd was just rubish, they didn't deserve to win becaus we controlled the game and created plent of chances.

next time we wil beat them definatly.

gunners for live

UZTAAD   

mr pensula man utd play ugly game , arsenal plays beautful football, that is why many somalis support arsenal . no body wants boring man utd

Cawaale   

Originally posted by Daaradonle:

today bad lucky for arsenal fans we have conceded penelty and own goal. man utd was just rubish, they didn't deserve to win becaus we controlled the game and created plent of chances.

next time we wil beat them definatly.

gunners for live

..and that is coming from nin laga badiyay!!

better luck next time sxb.. with some rubish team!! ;)

4C26D4F91D544637B55A514EA42D2AA3.ashx?h=

Time to forget the spoiled 3 points against Man-Ure, time to take the revenge from Man-City and at least we can test them if they can compate for the 4th or not..... looking forward seeing Adebayor vs Vermaelen.

Fabregas   

Arsenal 4 Somalia bro; wlc to the club that all true thoroughbred Islamic Somali tribesman and women of noble o cushitic and Arabian origins, and all true Africa-Black people in London/UK support. ;)

Fabregas r u sure all that sort support Arsenal

i thought Arsenal is Club where u can be proud of your Black Skin, and i like Arsenal because of Eboue, Diaby, Sagna, Clichy, Song... ;) Wlc sxb..

Am thinking of how to kill adebayor and kolo toure in African Style our Next Fixture..

Cawaale   

Originally posted by Fabregas:

Arsenal 4 Somalia bro; wlc to the club that all true thoroughbred Islamic Somali tribesman and women of noble o cushitic and Arabian origins, and all true Africa-Black people in London/UK support.
;)

^ :D

Nice signature sxb..