Sign in to follow this  
Arsenal4Somalia

Somali-Arsenal-Fans-Forum

430200440609PM77830.jpg

Hi ppl

whzup there..

hope u intrested this article.. so how about if i intorduce u my new site for somali-gooners..

go and check it at http://www.arsenal4somali.tk

and check our forum..goals..news..pictures.. and also support your team in our forum then feel free..

u can also look our great goals.. :D

post your comments right here..

or sign my guest-book..

430200432821PM37300.jpg

Bachelor   

First Wlc Sxb to SOL and it was a great site. This is a great topic and we now know who are the great nomad gunners in SOL and who are the "enemy/losser"(i.e. ManU and alike)

WARNING!!! NO ManU supporter is allowed to this noble site ;) .

Thank you again

HONEY-D   

wlc Arsenal.

I hate Man United so much i also hate their former player Beckham dont you think that dumb fool is being over-rated.

WARNING!!! NO ManU supporter is allowed to this noble site .

you heard the man No man United supporters are allowed.

DA

Arsenal is a soccer team mind you the best in uk.

I cant seem to access the posted link... :(

Norf,

I can feel your pain. Must be terrible to support such an abysmally underperforming football club as Liverpoolosers. icon_razz.gif

Gunners all da way! :D

N.O.R.F   

Bee in the sports forum????? there must be something wrong,,,,,your lucky i dont abuse girls when they are refering to footy, cos they dont know what they are talking about.

Bee, whats off-side?

your lucky i dont abuse girls when they are refering to footy, cos they dont know what they are talking about.

..thats the kinda lies you feed youselves...what you afraid off? tooooo tragic to think we might beat you at your own game :D

N.O.R.F   

looool

Lets get it on,,,,,,,,,

i ask a q and u ask a q, and so on ok?

Ok simple one

Who is Arsenal's top scorer this year? PS no googling the q's,,,,,,

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning:

...c'mon norf...you think you dealing with Amateurs huh lol.....i'll let that slideeeee.

Well Houllier does have a point, all them somali-ARSenal fans do seem newbies to football or/and ARSenal football club history. And whats the link with Somali and Arsenal :confused: .

Ashly Cole is sooo overrated they even put him now on Adidas advet. That was a nice advert but he spoiled it for me.

Btw that site doesn't work...

Well Houllier does have a point, all them somali-ARSenal fans do seem newbies to football or/and ARSenal football club history. And whats the link with Somali and Arsenal

Pure & simple...somalis love winners :D ...might be worth looking back on Liverpool and how every somali was a die hard supporter until they started loosing...only the faithful one's remained..the same will be for Arsenal....but arsenal are not planning on following the same path as that of liverpool ;) ....Champions they are! icon_razz.gif