Sign in to follow this  
Mudug

Wow Wow Wow

Lake   

I have to agree with him..there is truth to what he is saying

They are known to act that way, You don't see other girls wanting to know every detail about you..but once you talk to a somali girl she feels the need to know everything about you.Its scary...

Just don't get to close to them..say your hi's and what not and BYE

muunad   

i fall in love at the sight of u! and i beg god for help because u r so moving and sexy!!!!!. is this the stuff u r expecting us to post as girls? sorry there has to be something to fall in love with to begin. and with the confidence that seeps through to ur opinion girls probably don't come within a miles radius of u.

ayaanick   

A real man keeps his businness to himself?

I doubt a Somali sister will just want to marry a guy she hardly knows...beleive me there are plenty of fish on the sea...and you ain't no exception, so get off the high horse!!! Gambar kufadhiiso walaal, hoos kaagaa kaa walay baan u malaynayaa??

Need translations = just ask??

Since when is getting to know the person falling in love?! Its called making conversation sweetheart. Like someone mentioned ..Shukaansi barad baad tahay ayaan u malaynayaa. Just out of curiousity what do you think is appropriate to talk about with a somali girl you are out with? The weather?!

Besides with that attitude i will bet the xalimos you are talking about fall right out of love with you, in a matter of seconds! smile.gif

Lake   

Originally posted by Gacalo:

Since when is getting to know the person falling in love?! Its called making conversation sweetheart. Like someone mentioned ..Shukaansi barad baad tahay ayaan u malaynayaa. Just out of curiousity what do you think is appropriate to talk about with a somali girl you are out with? The weather?!

Besides with that attitude i will bet the xalimos you are talking about fall right out of love with you, in a matter of seconds!
smile.gif

Making a conversation about "the guy" is not what he said he was looking for...and you all tend to do this. You make your conversation based around us

conversation is talking about things that interest you both..the minute you start to get curious about what he does, who his family is blah blah..when the guy doesn't even know you like that, it becomes scary.... you don't need to know certain things

[/qb]

Making a conversation about "the guy" is not what he said he was looking for...and you all tend to do this. You make your conversation based around us

conversation is talking about things that interest you both..the minute you start to get curious about what he does, who his family is blah blah..when the guy doesn't even know you like that, it becomes scary.... you don't need to know certain things [/QB]

This is hilarious! Isnt it natural course to know the person better? And why does it have to revolve around the guy only? You can ask her question too. Its not like she is asking you about your salary, and as for asking who your family is...im not sure whether u are talking about qabiil or not. But i think its only natural to be asked about my family i.e where i was born, how many siblings i have.

Ofcourse interests are part of the conversation too. But talking about yourself in a non pressurised and relaxed way is a great trade to have not many can pull it off.

I think you too have chips on ur shoulders, you need to get over urselves. I will bet your conversations are filled with awkward silences as you struggle to find what to say...once you have tired of discussing 50cent that is....

Pucca   

:rolleyes: and to think i stayed away from this topic because of the title.

:D interesting stuff..*walks away laughing "oh dear somalis...oh dear"*