Sign in to follow this  
Mudug

Wow Wow Wow

Mudug   

i am scared of somali girls, they fall in love too quick..if i say hi, the girls wants to know about my parents and where i go to school, and what i do for living.. isnt that a little personal... right after i say Hi...Somali girls...can u tell me, the right time u guys start falling in love... is it right after you lay your eyez on the prince or what......

^Saaxiib mudug horta nin qosol badan ayaa tahay, laakiin iga raali ahow hadaan ku dhaho waxaa tahay wiil socodkiisa markaan firiiyay Shukaansi barad ah . Marka waxaa u baahan tahay inaad gabdhaha ka xishootid oo aadan English-kaan aduunkoo dhan laga aqrisanaayo aadan wax kaga sheegin, soo maadan garan?

Sheekada waan sii wadeynaa laakiin waa inaan u badalnaa sidii aan uga hadli laheyn labiska la xirto markii la rabo in gabar soomaali ah la shukaansado, iyo xitaa baraafuunka la isku buufiyo. That will do the work, I guess. Successful Shukaansi begins with the right dress you wear, so let's see things from the dressing point of view, ok.

waa wareeey, intee sheeko ku dhamaatay!

Sheekada waan sii wadeynaa laakiin waa inaan u badalnaa sidii aan uga hadli laheyn labiska la xirto markii la rabo in gabar soomaali ah la shukaansado, iyo xitaa baraafuunka la isku buufiyo. That will do the work, I guess. Successful Shukaansi begins with the right dress you wear, so let's see things from the dressing point of view, ok.

I dhegeyso Mudug Buuf uu kugu ridaa ninkaan walahi, right dress kulaha, Kooyo talyaani iyo macawiis aa ku xigto, marduuf jeebka korena ka baar....

Anaa sheeko kuu haayo, madaxa toobas lee ku leef saliid macsaro soo qaado, sidii maaykal joordan isku mar mari, Disko dansi walahi bilcaanta dhan wee kaa qeeylinee

Geedi shaam bulooow!

Wiilo   

^^^^Mudug sxb inaad gabdhaha oo idin isku soo qabato maahan nooh, i bet one or two ayaa interest kuugu ahaa or none. Mudug sxb haddii dhinaca shukaansiya crisis kaaga jiraan waa laguu fududaynaa nooh, rag waxaa joogo makiinadda cajiinka horteeda garabdhaha ku shukaansan jiray, marka waxaa iska dhahdaa halayga caawiyo that department...

Go figure:...............

x_quizit   

WOL...dissing xalimos never goes out of season, it's a much accepted fact on SOL, now xalimos expressing their dissatisfaction? Now that's to be frowned upon.

Baluug   

I seem to find a problem in this...You say hi to a girl and she's all over you live white on rice?

Man, I could only wish I had that kind of magnetism. LOL you'd be calling me Mr. Xaliimo killer!

Baluug   

Originally posted by liibaan:

I seem to find a problem in this...You say hi to a girl and she's all over you like white on rice?

Man, I could only wish I had that kind of magnetism. LOL you'd be calling me Mr. Xaliimo killer!

I screwed up and pressed "quote" instead of "edit"! Oh well.....

Nephissa   

And I thought he was singing that "Markaan ku arkay baan iri Wooow woow woow" song!

The guy is a chick magnet eh? waa khatar cadiim!

Originally posted by Mudug:

i am scared of somali girls, they fall in love too quick..if i say hi, the girls wants to know about my parents and where i go to school, and what i do for living.. isnt that a little personal... right after i say Hi...Somali girls...can u tell me, the right time u guys start falling in love... is it right after you lay your eyez on the prince or what......

Oh you know, its because we are soooo desperate. We like soooo want to get married, and when we "lay our eyez on the prince", our hearts skip a beat and we fall madly, hopelessly and desperately in love *sigh*.

lmao

Please deflate that ego of yours, bro. Maybe, you seem to be saying hi to the wrong kind of girls..the ones that you say you don't want hollering at you.

Mudug   

devil you could be right in a way but i refuse to accepted... any howwwww what is good with u are the the type who is despretly need the prince... well if you do make sure you holla at you bizzack Mudug aka the people champ aka the best hooper a life aka Mr nice guy aka Luga badne.....