Sign in to follow this  
Elysian

Temporarily confused... or?

Paragon   

^^Ofcourse, you are mised Miss Elysian. Especially the frequent visiters of the Nerd Convention Centre (the Chatroom :D ). Now, I am sure my friend Viking is somewhere around here. We could repopulate this section once again. Besides, unlike the last time I posted a topic here, I have had written around 20 pages, of a title that might interest you and viking-

So Elysian welcome back...

Viking   

Hey Paragon! You are right, here I am lurking around :D Unleash the piece bro.

Elysian,

Good to see you vännen! Hoppas att allt är väl.

Elysian   

Thanx Paragon! Definately need some interesting reading... need to bring some action-potential to my brain ;)

Hälsningar Viking, alhamdulillah allt väl. Önskar dig detsamma!

Salahh   

I read something like this and realize how good it is to be an agnostic!!!! Well, eight hours for worship!! Are you serious? This must be a fu#king absolute joke. I can BARELY find eight hours for sleep. I am sure some will claim that my priorities are skewed but who cares? Living carefree is the sh#t. Will I end up in hell? How can people portray God in such a manner? To be honest, it feels like God is playing a video game and we are the victims. We are given a choice and weakness is implanted in us yet, if we choose wrong, we are all hell-bound. (Sigh) Guess am fu#cked. To the woman who started this post, until you got your priorities figured out, burn all the energy you have.

Paragon   

Elysian and Viking...sorry to have taken time to post the topic I promised. I can't bring myself to sit infront of the computer lately. Although I have hand written notes, I don't have to energy to type it all. So I am just gonna post the first few paragraphs...just to fulfill my promise :D .

PS: Check for a new topic in few munites

Hmm, hello strangers..

This thread brings to mind an experience I had one time. Once upon a time, when I was running with th goats (members of congress) right here in DC, on Capitol Hill... sike! I could never be a politician, I am woman, black and Muslim lol.

Actually the story is like this, I once had two teachers, one Muslim Teacher, another non-Muslim, in fact she was Jewish (OH the Horror) be quiet people. Anyway the Muslim teacher was a mean teacher, never fair to the students, playing favoritism, picking on others weakness, embarressing them in public in front of the class room and just wicked and condescending. I never understood why a person would be that way to me and others, given that we are "Muslims", she should set an example right?

On the other hand I actually found the the Jewish teacher was fair in her grading system, positive reinforcement, etc. Then I realized it is a "person's" character is what makes them who they are, a Nationality, Religion, Gender is a state one may find themselves in.

That is my two Bariis of unsolicitized wisdom for the day...

Jamster   

religion is not an state one find him/herself (at least the one that take us to the right path) it is considered and chosen way of life only then would it straighten otherwise our crooked personality.