Sign in to follow this  
Jewel

Ladies and Germs

Jewel   

What is the one thing about the opposite sex you would change? Personally, I would change men's natural laziness (sorry for the generalization). They expect the world from the wife/partner, yet are not able to reciprocate fully.

samantha   

i agree with you, i think men have become sooooo lazy. in my view they wait for women to instigate everything-reciprocy does not exist in a mans world im sorry to say. Men nowadays are so laid back, effortless as if we the women owe them.

Jewel....The one thing i wanna change in the opposite sex would be to find way to stop their desire to change us(males) :D . Everything else is ok with me.... ;) lol

yo girls, yo want be chating here if it wasnt male, yo should listen JamesBrown's song "its man world" kabish. but i tell you what i would change for yo,NOTHING allah give you the beauty(well maybe some ofyou)lol, as long as you can please your man in respecful matter than Mars and Venas should come together and become Horn of Africa

damn that will be the day.

ps.

HONEY-D   

Why would u wanna change sum1 if u dont like they way they r then dont let them in ur life but if on the other hand u decided to take them in knowing he/she couldnt live up to ur expectations and expect him/her to change according to the rules u have set for them u'll be dissapointed. :rolleyes:

Jewel   

As usual...little boys thinking that this kind of topic is male bashing/immature. Haruun,if the title was that immature (obviously u have no sense of humour) why did u reply? as a "mature" person, u should be "above" this type of topic.

For the rest that shared their insight, thanks.

Fashion! Fashion! Fashion! God! I can not stand a guy the doesn't care of his appearance..I don't care where how bought it, how much it cost as long as it make sense!

Shoes that's the first thing I look @ before I even see their face! I really love a guy who wears "unusual" shoes..ymmmy icon_razz.gif

LadyMo   

The way men stare when they see you like they'd neva seen another female before!

I'd change the way guys just assume ur single and when u tell them u aint they claim ur a liar.

The way men say u think ur important coz u dont let them finish the sick chat-up lines.

The way old guys try to chat up little girls in school uniform!

The way the slowly move closer and closer to u at a wedding until they're almost steppin on ur shoes without askin for a dance!

More or less the lack of respect our brothers have for us fine somali ladies!

Hey I'm sorry! I didnt mean to hate but u kno wat they say once u pop u cant stop! (this only applies to some not all!)

I still love my Somali brothers to bits and pieces coz I've realised they wont eva change.

Senora   

What is the one thing about the opposite sex you would change?

Thats a really hard question to answer because they're so many different types of men around. I wouldn't change anything simply because if I'm not happy with ONE(or a few) guys, then I'm sure there is at least one other guy that will satisfy me, and my needs!

Suad   

Salaam everyone!

There are many things I would change if I could change a man, but then I am afraid I may say, "your not the man I married or fell in love with." In any case the difference is wat makes the attraction to go on.

If Somali men are lazzy, it is us as a mother, sister, and wife to change them by teaching them to be independent. It is time to stop always asking the "wat ifs?" There are many other problems to chang or be concerned with>.....