Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

No more Mr. 50/50

this is a sign Hamsa, raraduu iska rogayaa. He is realising his constitutional rights. Is HSM going to side with Abdishakuur and thrown Hamsa under the bus time will tell. But this can only be good for Somalis who want separation of power.

10 hours ago, Qurac&qansax said:

this is a sign Hamsa, raraduu iska rogayaa. He is realising his constitutional rights. Is HSM going to side with Abdishakuur and thrown Hamsa under the bus time will tell. But this can only be good for Somalis who want separation of power.

Soo war dheeri ah mahayn, maalintii dhoweeyd aan kula war fiican baa kasoo baxaya Xamza

He can't let it go, waa madax adeygii lagu yaqaanay moooryaanimada. Si deg deg Xamar ugu soo noqday because of this, from Sacuudiga uu tuugsiga u jiray. Intaas wuxuu ugu dhaganyahay wuxuu rabaa wuxuu masuqmaasuqa and be another Mr. 30/30. Filinkaas mar hore ayuu qarxay.

Shurwac   

This guy went off the rails, after getting 15 votes in May 15 election. desperate and will do anything to get  $$$

Who asks their companion "Record a vid of me, while I am Circling the Ka'bah for the drought" -  Dude, sincere prayers aren't supposed to be advertised on Soc Media

I am beginning to realize "Moryaanimadu' waba Dhaqan - no matter when/or where

image.png.537577ba041b26a01a00615933777494.png

• Thanks 1

galbeedi   
On 8/19/2022 at 1:09 AM, Dhagax-Tuur said:
On 8/18/2022 at 7:07 AM, Shurwac said:

Moryaanimadu' waba Dhaqan - no matter when/or where

In the blood. 

We might not like C C/shakuur because of his antics as am opposition, but so far there is no proof or evidence he looted anything.

Our OG friends are spreading false or unproven allegations. One of them told me that president HSM was told that Ina C/shakuur crimes were not just corruption , but open looting of draught resources. Yet when I look those who are appointed as the gate keepers of the relieve effort, I see nothing but corruption and nepotism.

The chair of relieve emergency management is a member of HSM clan family and the deputy is a cousin of premier Hamsa. They want to keep the corruption and the looting among family members.

At the end C/shakuur isn't member of Dump Jadiid and definitely not a yes man. Besides, how many things does this Faqi guy has to manage. He is the minister of interior, federal affaires and reconciliation. Now he is in charge draught relief. 

Now we know who are " Milkiilayaasha Dawlada".

Folks, Ina C/shakuur might be a loud mouth guy , but he is outsider. In fact, the country might need his opposition to Dump Jadiid. We need him to check these corrupt oligarchs.

Shurwac   

Agreed, CCW is /was always an outsider, another thing is, he's a skilled orator/Codkar. Gaal dil gartina sii.

Lakin, he's the worst of them all, Damjadiid might be all corrupt - But what is more corrupt, than shortchanging Somali ocean for $$, which Kenya used his own signature as evidence at the Hague - it's also, an open secret that he's UAE agent and has been since the Gulf dispute b/w UAE and Qatar,

His main issue, waa He's rotten at the heart with zero integrity - as an example today he stood in front of parliament and said Sadiq John (his cousin, Who carried out the operation) is innocent/forgiven, while Farmaajo is a criminal - as a result the parliamentarians shamed him with their vote