Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

WHY?

Salafi making insinuations about peoples beliefs isnt something that is tolerated in here. You would be advised to behave accordingly and not attack and hijack peoples topics with your shallow remarks.

Discuss the topic or walk away. You should know that slander is unislamic and pointing the finger isnt a mans strong point.

The brother apologized...lets move on now. No use in beating a wounded horse. :D

But next time....lets think twice before posting please...itll save us all time, energy, and space.

Nassir: Thanks for the link bro.

--------

Back to the topic now Ladies and Gentleboys. smile.gif

Curly   

Originally posted by *Femme Fatale*:

No use in beating a wounded horse.
:D

Yeah you're so right FF it's pointless when we can make GLUE instead!

Only joking! :D

Libaax Sankataabte,

Saaxiib maxaan sameeyay. Yeeysa yihiin dadkaan la leeyahay weey kaa dacwoonayaan? Waligeey qofna ma dhibin, meeshaan mudo yar ayaan ku jiraa. Waxaan ahay oday akhyaar ah oo jecel nabada. Waxaan u ordaa isfaham, waxaan ka ordaa fowdo, waxaan ku jiiftaa nabad, waxaan ka toosaa gardaro.

Waxaan jeclahay Muslimka, waxaan nibcahay gaalada iyo gaalo iskadoonka. Marka walaal, qalad ha iga fahmin, waxaana kaa codsan lahaa inaad wax hubsatid oo aadan ku dagdagin cabashooyinka eexda iyo dulmiga ku dhisan.

Waa Alle-ubaahne oo ku leh, ilaah kheyr haka dhigo wixii jira, aamiin.

Ba'aaa war ninka saas uhadlahaya nin lagacabankaro umaeka ee see wax ujiraan.dadka cabanahayase ma caruur baa meeshu waa fadhikudirir ee.waxa kaliya oo ii muuqda oo lagacabankaro waa aflagaado taasina meeshatan wali ninka ku arkay ma ahii.Hadiise run ay tahay oo dad badani cabaadeen waxey ilatahay dadku dad kaftanka bartey beyan ubadneen.

Psycho Sue you evil child...I dont mess with glue! icon_razz.gif I tried sniffing once but my nostrils kept getting glued shut. :(

N-E-Wayz: Lets move on shall we boys and girls?

Sirrus   

. FF

Children do ask the darness things, but that’s because their mind has not yet developed the analysis mechanism that we as Adult posses. Before we ask a question our mind races through this quick check list.

a) Is this socially acceptable question.

b) Is this the right time and place.

c) Will the person I am asking have the answer.

d) Will this question cause any one of the audience harm.

For example someone asking about “eating people†or “homosexuality†is asking socially unacceptable question.

For example somebody asking “has the widow cheated on her husband†at the funeral of her late husband. Would be asking wrong question at the wrong time and place.

For example asking virtue of morality to a “intoxicated individual, with apparent lack of morality†Such a person would not have the answer in his state. Some might argue he might.

Lastly asking sensitive questions, knowing that such question will cause a present person in the company to feel horrible.

Freud, my favorite incestuous deviant psychologist likened his IT character to a child, responsive to their every desire, with no adequate development of EGO, to negotiate the difference between the desire and the reality.

I would go so far as to say that NOT answering kids is more benificial for them than answering their questions.

Hope that answers your questions, I would have been just as content at joining the Alle-Ubaahne, and Salafi bashing contest.

Peace.

African   

FF sis I haven’t read most of the responses of ur burning questions, but I thought I will share an incident that I witnessed a long time ago which I hope will make u c the question of why was there no BLACK Prophets mentioned in a different way.

A long time ago I used to live in north of England. One day my friends and I decided to make a day visit to London to attend Islamic talk. It was about 8pm when we were setting off from London and we thought of passing by the Central Mosque as that’s the route to the North. Because it was winter Isha prayer was offered hours earlier and it’s the mosque’s rule to close the mosque after Isha prayers.

When we came to the mosque we found it closed then we saw the care taker and we asked him if could just lets us see the inside for few minutes. The man refused and I don’t remember how the argument started but it became racial abuse. The sister who was conversing with the man was Pakistani and the mother of one of my friends. I think he started making a rude comment about Pakistanis and Indians then she replied back with similar rude comment about Arabs. He responded to her by saying the Prophet was an Arab, implying that Arab race is superior; her answer came a shock to all of us. She responded by 1st saying “exactly†followed by “that’s why he was sent to you to get you out of ignoranceâ€.

I don’t condone the racial abuse that took place that night, but instead of thinking the races of those Prophets as a privileged race think of them as those who needed to hear the message 1st hand because of how far they were from Tawhiid.

Allah use to send Prophets to the people who transgressed the most. You probably read from the Sirah how far the Arabs where from Tawhiid (360 idols in the Kaba). Yet the people and the King of the Land of Habasha (Ethiopia) were believers who kept the message of Isa with little distortion and when the Prophet (saw) sent the Muslims there to seek refuge in a country with a just King he accepted the message of Islam with little persuasion.

The people of Isreal were the ones whom most of the Prophets mentioned came from; I don’t have to tell you what kind of people they were just read the Quran.

shyhem   

I got lost in btw the "whys" and the answers.But most of the questions the sister asked are easy to answer.

Black prophet.......i have heard before prophet muhammed, that each community was sent their own prophet and that means somalis too had a prophet sent to em or blacks for that matter.It is not a must for the prophet to be mentioned by name.

why do we refer to God as "he"............I think this has something to do with the langauge rather than with the message.Remember we also use the word "she" when we are talking about some countries,surely that doesn't make them females or does it.

"More women in hell than men".........again very simple.U need to do u'r statistics lady.the ratio of female to male in london alone is 4:1.....use the same ratio for hell too not necessarirly in that order.

"Why didn't Allah allow women to be prophets"...........so that nobody claims he has pregnanted our prophet simply as that.But again Allah knows what is good for us.