Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

WHY?

FF aniga kuma sheegin wax xun, laakiin sideedaba sheydaanka waa naloo sheegay inuu dadka ku shaqeysto oo xitaa ka hadlisiiyo, marmarna qalbigooda kusoo rido waxyaabo xun xun.

Are you saying an innocent little child has evil intentions for asking these kind of questions? :eek: And working with shaytaan? :eek: You still havent read what I said have you?

La illaha illalah

Im starting to look bad here and poeple are not willing to read what I have said before they open their mouths!

Someone please delete this. I should've followed by gut feeling and not posted it in the first place.

Salaam

Thank you to Mutakalim, Totti Silence, Salafi Dawah, DA, WP, and the rest. smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^^ It’s a great thread, dear. Don’t get bullied into asking for it to be deleted. I know you’ve said you’ve had these questions when you were a child, but there are many adults who have similar questions and would not ask. This thread of yours is an illustration of the openness of Islam and receptiveness to all kinds of genuine queries. Don’t let the blind and self-righteous intimidate you. smile.gif

According to Islam, man has not come into existence on his own and neither is he a product of natural forces that had somehow, by pure chance, combined to produce life. On the contrary, man is a creation of an All Wise, and a Most Merciful Creator. God gave man life and with that also gave man the freedom and the authority to do good or to indulge into evil. This authority and this freedom was given to man for the basic purpose of testing him, as to how he uses his authority and freedom. As a part of this test, God also gave man the basic knowledge of 'good' and 'bad' at the time of his inception. Thus, according to Islam, every individual has been bestowed a clear standard of judgment of 'good' and 'evil' by God. The Qur'an, in Surah Al-Shams (91: 7 - 10) has presented this knowledge of the human soul as an evidence of the fact that soon, man shall indeed face separate consequences of his 'good' and 'bad' deeds. The Qur'an says:

The human soul - the way He molded it and inspired it with knowledge of its evil and its good - bears witness to the fact that indeed he, who cleanses it [of all impiety] shall be successful while he, who corrupts it shall face doom.

^^^

God gave man life and with that also gave man the freedom and the authority to do good or to indulge into evil. This authority and this freedom was given to man for the basic purpose of testing him, as to how he uses his authority and freedom

So what are you trying to say? Im sorry smile.gif ..but I dont see how that relates to the topic?

Are you saying that since Allah intilled a sense of good and evil in people..that kids automatically know if what theyre asking is evil or not? And that theyre doing it on purpose?

*Im Confused* :confused:

*I think Im gonna confuse you too* :Dicon_razz.gif

well what can I say you the DarkAngel....

By the way I wasnt talking of questions rather induldging and that could also be in a form or preaching evil not necessarilly asking question for even the Prophet was told to seek knowledge.

OG_Girl   

FF, I understand your frustration sister , the topic is not easy to talk about it, plus as Somalis we don't debate and exchange ideas but always we like to make point instead debating!.

About the topic, Kids always ask "Whys" and most of times out of curious,is their way to discover world around them.

The first few years of your life, you may follow parents,you probably have very little choice due to lack of freedom and knowledge.

Alhamdullilah, I can say that personally, I've been able to grow past the simple obedience stage and have consciously asked Questions, my father was educator and that helped me a lot.there was times that my parents to tell me something that I feel contradicted Islam, and they felt it was required, I would ask about it and expect answers.

I would say answering kid's questions is not easy cause of their age and they may not understand but kids are really smart , some times smarter than some adults ;)

salam

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

quote:Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

[QB] Femme Fatale,

Islam is a religion of reason and for pure rationality (fitrah), but bad reasoning are part of the sheytanic plot to complicate the mindset of the humans towards his Creator

What a contradictory answer!!!..This is why the questions like the ones that FF had asked are not supposed to be answered by Those who do not know!!!

Bad reasoning??? First;Reasoning is not questioning!!! Second; obviously the person answering the question is the one that should avoid the bad reasoning?? and hence should say " I do not know but lets ask someone knowledgable"

Salaamaat
Soomaali baa horay waxay u tiri, ilaahoow qof aan wax ogeyn ha cadaabin, marka waxaan ku oran lahaa markii hore ayeyba qalad aheyd inaad ii maleyso nin cilmi badan leh. Mideeda kale, yaa kugu dhahay reasoning and questioning are not the same?

Reasoning and Qeustioning are no different, they are the same. You reason when you want to question, and you question after you do the reasoning. Look am not saying here I have a knowledge, I know am ignorant, but don't you think your little English Comprehension has failed you to understand these fullproof words, questioning and reasoning?

Allow alle! ilaahoow mar labaad qofaan wax ogeyn ha cadaabin. smile.gif Aamiin.

NASSIR   

There were so many prophets Allah sent to every society. Allah says, "Wama kuna mucadibiina xata nabcasa rasuula". This verse confirms that Allah neither punishes thine society unless He sends them a messenger or prophet. Therefore, Black propohets did exist in the world. According to our religion, there existed so many prophets that we numerically know but don't know their entire names or races. So who knows if there was Black prophet?

The reason that Women predominate Men in Hell fire is the susceptibility of women to evil nature. Look at every magazine, women is used as display object , and most of them are content with it because being content with this sensuality status enhances the acceptance of women into mainstream society that value civilization and progress as this.

I reckon these convictions are true but can be perceived as dangerous and unfair attributions towards women

^^^ smile.gif

Hmmm since people are answering my old childhood questions...wondering if I should post ones that are in my head as of now? :confused: :D

SO PEOPLE WILL FINALLY READ THE TOPIC BEFORE THEY ANSWER. :D

OG Girl: ;)

Originally posted by Femme_Fatale:

^^^
smile.gif

Hmmm since people are answering my old
childhood questions...wondering if I should post ones that are in my head as of now? :confused:
:D

OG Girl:
;)

Maandheey, joogso ya ku yiraahda. :D

At any rate, if you have doctrinal or juridical questions, then post them in the Islamic section.

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Islam is a religion of reason and for pure rationality (fitrah), but bad reasoning are part of the sheytanic plot to complicate the mindset of the humans towards his Creator

Soomaali baa horay waxay u tiri, ilaahoow qof aan wax ogeyn ha cadaabin, marka waxaan ku oran lahaa markii hore ayeyba qalad aheyd inaad ii maleyso nin cilmi badan leh.

Hehehe...waa qaldanaa miyaa in aan kuu maleeyo qof cilmi badan!!!...waar ninyahow kuma aan oran qof cilmi leh baad tahay..ee waxaan cadeeyey inaadan cilmi lahayn sidaa daradeed ay kugu haboon tahay inaad tiraahdo "anigu cilmi ma lihi ee bal dadka waxgaradka ah aan weydiino"...

Teeda labaad - Maba ka fekertid miyaa waxaad qorayso mise intaa bay kaaga egtahay garashadu???

Mideeda kale, yaa kugu dhahay reasoning and questioning are not the same?

Reasoning and Qeustioning are no different, they are the same. You reason when you want to question, and you question after you do the reasoning. Look am not saying here I have a knowledge, I know am ignorant, but don't you think your little English Comprehension has failed you to understand these fullproof words,
questioning and reasoning
?

Oo maxaad tiri halkan? reasoning and questioning are the same..yet in your own words you distinguish them...Irony... You said you reason when u want to question??..meaning they are different!!! reasoning takes place before you question..and after that you question your reason... doesn't this imply that they are diff???..sxb bal dib ugu noqo hadalkaa oo bal fiiri..

And one more thing my little english tells me that Questioning and reasioning are different...

reasoning

Reason Rea"son, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Reasoned; p. pr. & vb. n. Reasoning.] [Cf. F. raisonner. See Reason, n.] 1. To exercise the rational faculty; to deduce inferences from premises; to perform the process of deduction or of induction; to ratiocinate; to reach conclusions by a systematic comparison of facts.

2. Hence: To carry on a process of deduction or of induction, in order to convince or to confute; to formulate and set forth propositions and the inferences from them; to argue.

Stand still, that I may reason with you, before the Lord, of all the righteous acts of the Lord. --1 Sam. xii. 7.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

ques·tion

An expression of inquiry that invites or calls for a reply.

An interrogative sentence, phrase, or gesture.

A subject or point open to controversy; an issue.

A difficult matter; a problem: a question of ethics.

A point or subject under discussion or consideration.

A proposition brought up for consideration by an assembly.

The act of bringing a proposal to vote.

Uncertainty; doubt: There is no question about the validity of the enterprise.

v. ques·tioned, ques·tion·ing, ques·tions

v. tr.

To put a question to. See Synonyms at ask.

To examine (a witness, for example) by questioning ; interrogate.

To express doubt about; dispute.

To analyze; examine.

I have merely copied and pasted for you to enjoy and read the difference between the two words....

Besides I do not intent to hijack this thread...So after you reply to this post of mine (which you will...given being the predictable that you are)...I will expose more of your incoherant, dogmatic & inflexible statements...

Salaamaat

^^^Its funny how you always run when your cornered. You remind me of a rat :D

Besides I do not intent to hijack this thread

Hijack it all you want! THis is getting to be quite intersting! :D

Mutakallim: Once burned/bitten/scratched, twice shy? Was that how it went :D Yeah...guess Ill do that.

Viking   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Saaxiib hadana ma waxaan iskugu yeereynaa magacyadii gaalada iyo kuwii ugu danbiga badnaa! Subxaanalaah, ilaah ayaan ka magan galay waxa aad ila rabtid inaan noqdo. FF aniga kuma sheegin wax xun, laakiin sideedaba sheydaanka waa naloo sheegay inuu dadka ku shaqeysto oo xitaa ka hadlisiiyo, marmarna qalbigooda kusoo rido waxyaabo xun xun.

Viking, Waxaan u maleynayaa diintaadii baa ka aradantahay ee ilaah haku soo hanuuniyo wadada toosan, aamiin. [/QB]

Alle Ubaahne,

That'swhat the clergymen of Europe used to say, discouraging people to ask questions and encouraged them to be less inquisitive. This goes against Islam, which promotes this type of curiosity because it is a quest for 'ilm.

Weey kaa denbi badan yihiin, laakin maaha inaad u hadashid sidooda sababteey tahay adigu qof Muslin ah baad tahay waxaana laga raba wax barashada inaad aad u xujeeysid. Caruurta su'alohoda weey tiro badan yihin; walooga jawaaba intad ka jawaabi kartid, inta kale na waxaa loo daaya dadka kaa cilmiga badan. Alle hana soo hanuuniyo kuligeen, oo wadada toosan ee Siratul-Mustaqiimka hana saaro.