HajiGuuleed

Is South Somalia too far gone at this point to save?

Something I like about both Puntland and Somaliland parliaments is that elections take place and the citizens elect their own leaders. The same cannot be said for the south but is this due to culture? I won't go over the brain dead mistakes made by both Aideed & Ali Mahdi in 1991 and the total destruction of Mogadishu. What is in the south that make them so uncivilized? To this day Amisom troops protect the FGS from terrorist and clan militias. Has there never been a proper reconciliation between the varies clan militias like there was in the Burco conference? 

Does anyone know the way forward from this humiliation and backwardness?

3 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Haye, our newest secessionist member, welcome. Calanka suubanaha haku qaraaban laakiin. 

Waryaa yaa ninkan ka dhigay booliska. Saaxiib iska ilow calanka oo su'aasha ka jawaab.😂

It’s because they are very barbaric by nature  it was only hidden because afweyne was at the realm.  Koonfurians can’t be saved any time soon I am not saying it can’t be done buts it’s hell of a job not sure the likes of culusow can pull it off 

15 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Ninka ilaaliyaha meesha waxaa ka dhigay calankeyga hoostiisa waxa ku qoran fiiri, Mr. Secessionist.

Ma ka xuntahay in aan isticmaalo calanka Soomaaliya? Way kuu fiican tahay haddii aad ka jawaabto su'aasha or get out of the thread.

3 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Secessionist, you don't believe Soomaaliya's unity ee marka haku qaraaban.

Si ka duwan adiga oo kale waxaan ahay wadani dhab ah oo aaminsan midnimada qabaa’ilka Soomaaliyeed oo dhan. Ma ihi doqon qabyaaladaysan oo dadka ku weerarta sabab la'aan. Waxaad tahay damiirkii dalka dumiyey. 🤫

7 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

It’s because they are very barbaric by nature  it was only hidden because afweyne was at the realm.  Koonfurians can’t be saved any time soon I am not saying it can’t be done buts it’s hell of a job not sure the likes of culusow can pull it off 

I agree.

Italia Somalia is the weakest link in the chain. They were brutally colonized by Italy and made into serfs by them working the banana plantations. The south is therefore too far gone and should be closed down. Give Somaliland and Puntland their U.N seat and end this nonsensical "country" called Somalia. 😁

2 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Good, yaa secessionist, for now you are not dishonest and pretending anything but what you truly are - one who hates his fellow Soomaali and country.

Calankana inaa badashid wey fiicantahay. Now noo dhaaf qariiradeena.

spacer.png

Bax. Waxa aan rabo waan samayn karaa.