Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Kiikuuyoland elections

Sidaanoo kale doorashooyinkii horena wey dhacday. Kiikuuyo need to change the way count and tabulate the votes. This year the counting process was supposed to be 'electronically' too.

Just count prisidential votes first and quickly announce it.

299107265_414804337417949_79152818769207

23 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Ruto extends his lead now:

doorashada.png

If ruto has 51 percent then he is the new president why are they delaying the results then. I don’t think these polls are true  others wise they would have declared ruto president election i heard they were both 49 percent

They are going to announce Ruto as the next president. They keep delaying the announcement and Raila is already boycotting it since meesha soo fadhiisan. He is refusing to come to the venue.

Also guddigii doorashada are divided and some reportedly left the venue, refusing to sign the results. Xaalka ma sahlano. 

LOL 

Abiy and Farmaajo were quick to congratulate him. Uhuru"s betrayal failed. Even his tribe turned on him.

Kenya and Ethiopians are enemies. That said,  I am Raila who openly insulted Somalis is gone for good.