Sign in to follow this  
Raxmah

Student suspended for wearing Hijab!

Raxmah   

This is getting way too much, take a look at the article, and send a message to State Superintendent of Public Instruction. what happened to freedom of religion? We need to stick with our deen especially in this corrupt country.

web page

dawoco   

I wonder what they will come up with next...

Very admirable the way she didn't let them kuffars crack her faith in allah, masha allah!

Changed   

salaam caleykom

aboow abooow :eek: :eek:

“This is a clear violation of the student’s right to freely practice her faith and must be dealt with at the state level

i think it should be deal with on a national level :mad:

Haneefah   

Subhanalah...I heard about another similar incident in Sweden...I wonder what this world is coming to.

All we can do is keep our faith in Allah(swt) strong and he will serve us justice!

bilan   

salaam

it happened in france, turkey sweden and now in USA,no wonder she did not make to the headlines, if this girl was in Iran or Saudi Arabia and she was suspended because she took off her scarf it would have been international crises, and maybe she would've gotten noble price.

MaLikah   

There was an incident in Montral a lil' while ago I believe. A muslim girl was expelled for wearin the hijaab. At the same time tho, they wouldnt let a Jewish boy attend the school for wearing his religious headpiece

Liqaye   

Ladies and gentlemen the situation is simple, the lady is wearing a hijab in kafiir country, it offends the sensibilites of the people she schools with, and so they tell her to chose....it has happened in france, germany and so many other countries.

The only place were a muslim can pratice his/her faith with out interference is in the muslim ummah.

She is and WE are in the wrong country so please can we cut out the righteous indignation, the quran and history both prove that THEY will never be satisfied until and unless we become exactly like them.

hukri   

And they say America is the country of freedom!! :mad:

But Nafisa the incident in sweden was a little more "extreme" than the case over there. What happened was that there are two girls who go to school wearing a icqaab (have no idea how you spell it) but its the hijab plus covering your face and wearing gloves. The teachers wanted them to take the covering of the face off but because they couldn't see the girls faces and they wouldn't know how they were feeling or if they understood what was really going on in the class room. So it wasn't really about the hijab it was just at what extend they were taking it to. I mean the prophet Muhamed (s.c.w) said that you should try and respect another countries law and orders I mean I'm not saying that they have the right to take away our right to wear the hijab but God wo no baneyey in aa wiijigen iyo gacmehen tusno. And if you would've seen the size of the school and all those stairs they're actually risking their lives walking around there. But I gotta give them credit for sticking by their belives but I honestly think that it takes a whole lot of knowledge to be able to wear the dress fully and if I was strong enough and had all he knowledge I needed to walk a around like that then I would but I don't believe that it's the right place to be able to walk around like that. I mean gaalasha already have problems with us walking around in hijab imagine what they feel about icqaabka.

Another point is that a muslimah shouldn't drag attention to herself and if you would have seen how much fuss they made out of it, they were on the morning, noon and evening news not to mention all those debates. I mean what can you say?..do you think a 16-17 year old shoulr walk around in a school like that??(in a kaafir country) We all have our religious rights but where do we draw the line??....But what they did to that girl is just tooooooooooooo much!! :mad:

I don't know what type of people work in that school for them not to know what a hijab looks like? Are they really that close-minded about other religions..and they call themselves teachers and principles....

Oh well, I hope they are planning on suing the Department of education!! At least there will be some money outta this idiocity!

LuCkY   

The parents shouLd take action and sue the damn schooL and its board of education-Let them know that they are not gonna stand and be harassed by stup!d kuffars :rolleyes: who think they know everything-take this damned case to the supreme court.They have every right to exercise their reLigion.Im not surprised to say the Least-they reside in a state where minorities arent very common or big numbers.But someone shouLd put these 'caadaan' arrogant fooLs in their pLace.

Liqaye   

I repeat it is their country, i mean islamic commission, supreme court DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT THE GIVE A REMOTE DAMN ABOUT A MUSLIMS WOMANS RIGHT TO WEAR HIJAB.

PULEEZE. :rolleyes:

Blessed   

^^ tsk, tsk! Calm yourselve down dear.

Yes, it is their country (well actually thats debatable - but no history here).

However, they are bound by Human Rights Legislations. The law of the land clearly gives us religious freedom!

True...^^

However, no-one said American's were the most worldly-educated. Please, these are ppl who thought Kuwait was a petrol station somewhere in the US in the prelude to the first Gulf War. :rolleyes:

LIQAYE -

I agree with you sxb. It's their country.

And the comment about 'what happened to freedom of speech?' I guess some people haven't been paying attention to the brewing war within the American legal system. The U.S. changed in the post-9/11 era with the introduction of the Patriot Act, which essentially takes away the notion of civil rights. And I doubt wearing the hijab to school falls into that category.