baala xoofto

Ileen ceeb looma dhinto...

President

@KagutaMuseveni

:"We can buy weapons for you, we can buy you uniforms, even food is not a problem, but we can't pay you, and your army can't be there to ask for salary from another country every month"

and to record the conversation and broadcast, is calculated humiliation.

ma lacag buu waydiistay , bal biilka ciidanka naga bixi

Ceeb baa ka dhacday

Somali is shaxaadaysa dunidana shaxaadaysa

and Musaveni said "go ask Qatar, UAE and Turkye"

He is shaming all of us ummadda Soomaaliyred, not only Xasan Sh. 🤦‍♂️

This same Musaveni used to admire Soomaalis, praised lavishly and in fact used to invite them to Uganda to create businesses. He also believed his ethnicity, Tutsi, originated from Soomaalida. He went to Xamar in 1992, trying very hard to make peace between Cali Mahdi and Caydiid before ciidamadii Mareykanka arrived. He also appreciated Soomaali's efforts breaking peace to Uganda's warring factions in the 1980s.

How times have changed.

Shurwac   

yea, HSM does not give s$t about being shamed for asking money from Uganda's Museveni.

The Irony, its same Museveni who makes millions from his Troops in Somalia since 2007

They're around 20,000 African troops in Somalia, Uganda has the most with nearly 8 Thousand. Each Ugandan Soldier receives $828 per month - do the math. The EU releases funds to the African Union, which then transfers to Bank of Uganda directly to Museveni's coffers. 

gooni   

Madaxweynaha hankii waa la nacsiiyay N.N yaa hankii sheegatay oo la tagtay.

Haduu isku dayo xasan sheekh inuu "han" yeesho, waxaa la oranayaa wuxuu ku dayanayaa farmaajo, sidaa daraadeed waa inuu is gaabiyaa meel walba uu tago si uga duwaanaado dawladii ka horaysay.

Taageerayaashiisu waxay ku sheegayaan tawaaduc kibir la'aan dhoola cadayn syaado ah, si uu uga tarjumo shacabkiisa oo aduunku u yaqaan dad aan karaamo badnayn oo aan tuugsigu ceeb la ahayn.

Xasan sheekh waa madaxweyneheena allaha noo daayo.

Farmaajo wuxuu ahaa madaxweynihii dadkii hore wayna adkayd shaqadiisu aad baa loo soo dhibtooday.

Samafal   

Ninyahoow am I listening to different speech? 

From what I got this he is saying in a long and incoherent African English: Other countries can give you whatever but it is never enough. You need Somali soldiers who are willing to fight for their country and for their freedom and not for a salary that you beg from other countries. He even gave an example of a father and his sons that their home have been attacked . They will fight to defend and die for their honour.

He is encouraging for a Somali initiative to defeat Al Shabaab. Marka Soomaaliyeey fudeydka iska daaya oo hadalka dhuuxa.

And in a way he is right. Wallaahi I am sure if Al Shabaab were most militant and bravest clan they would have been defeated within months. I believe Somali tribalism was made in the North and it is badly practised in South these days. Everything is about clan in the deep South. Waxaam maqli jiray dadka oo dhaha ciyaal Xamar qabiil bartay aduunka wax ka xun maleh. It is becoming true. With all the killing, bombings, and destruction caused by Al Shabaab, still people don't care much about it but they care about what Qabiil got what position in the government?? Bal what use it is to me if a clan fellow became a minister? If all of them are brothers and sisters but they are competent and capable would be 1000 times better than having close family member who is good for nothing. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shurwac said:

yea, HSM does not give s$t about being shamed for asking money from Uganda's Museveni.

The Irony, its same Museveni who makes millions from his Troops in Somalia since 2007

They're around 20,000 African troops in Somalia, Uganda has the most with nearly 8 Thousand. Each Ugandan Soldier receives $828 per month - do the math. The EU releases funds to the African Union, which then transfers to Bank of Uganda directly to Museveni's coffers. 

The cost of blood offered by Ugandans , being first country deployed is priceless 

Caasi aan abaal lahayn ha noqon, let get and sort our things first, the whole thing would collapse Afghanistan style if not for these guys.

2 hours ago, Samafal said:

Ninyahoow am I listening to different speech? 

From what I got this he is saying in a long and incoherent African English: Other countries can give you whatever but it is never enough. You need Somali soldiers who are willing to fight for their country and for their freedom and not for a salary that you beg from other countries. He even gave an example of a father and his sons that their home have been attacked . They will fight to defend and die for their honour.

He is encouraging for a Somali initiative to defeat Al Shabaab. Marka Soomaaliyeey fudeydka iska daaya oo hadalka dhuuxa.

And in a way he is right. Wallaahi I am sure if Al Shabaab were most militant and bravest clan they would have been defeated within months. I believe Somali tribalism was made in the North and it is badly practised in South these days. Everything is about clan in the deep South. Waxaam maqli jiray dadka oo dhaha ciyaal Xamar qabiil bartay aduunka wax ka xun maleh. It is becoming true. With all the killing, bombings, and destruction caused by Al Shabaab, still people don't care much about it but they care about what Qabiil got what position in the government?? Bal what use it is to me if a clan fellow became a minister? If all of them are brothers and sisters but they are competent and capable would be 1000 times better than having close family member who is good for nothing. 

Yes,  they are taking out of context 

No one is talking out of context, no one is saying what Museveni said is not the painful truth.

it is how he said, oo ah jeesjees, where he said, in from of the Somali president in public, recorded and broadcasted. and our president looks a mouse in a cage.

It also says, something about HSM, he did not confront, rather he gone with his script. I leader should be dynamic and able to change with the situation.  HSM could have defused the whole situation.

Duufaan   

Musavani was a refugee in Sweden. I met him a meeting one time before he was sent back to became Uganda president. He is a man from the church. His example of children from the god and Somalis killing each other comes from his Christian believe. Musavani is very much Hayla Salase Mariam of today East Africa. 
He is simply talking advantage of the poor Somalis. In other words he wants the Somalis to ask others money for Amison. He also uses the recorded conversations for domestic politics. He is communicating his people, do you see these poor Somalis, asking money. 
Hasan is chasing the money that do not exist. They assumed Farmaajo was sitting with a lot of cash.  
Now he is running around begging everyone.

galbeedi   

They are taking the speech out of context. In fact, the speech is about sacrifices. He was even talking about his travel to Somalia way back in 2011.

I always believed that defending your country or fighting for your freedom isn't about how much money you got. 

Yet, on the other hand I do believe what the great poet Raage Ugaas said about the likes of Musaveni:

Baadida nin baa jira 

kula daydayaayo

daalna kaa badane

Anse doonahayn

Inaad hesjo Daayin abidkaaye.

Who would, t like 10,000 of your soldiers and officers sitting in barracks inside Mogadishu and earning a $1000 dollars a month?. If any of your generals thinks about a coup or plotting  any kind of insidious idea you just send them to Marka or Mogadishu, or In Beledweyne in the case of Omar Geelle. It is known in Djibouti anyone suspected of a plot is exiled to Hiiraan.

If I were Musaveni, I will collect the cash for another ten years.

2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Yet, on the other hand I do believe what the great poet Raage Ugaas said about the likes of Musaveni:

Baadida nin baa jira 

kula daydayaayo

daalna kaa badane

Anse doonahayn

Inaad hesjo Daayin abidkaaye.

I think he is genuinely wanted SOMALIA to be back on their feet, till then  milk it.

He was there in Mogadishu ,  early 1991, he thought USC were real revolutionary and would take the country somewhere, he was extremely disappointed,  when he realised that  dumb M0ryaan had no understanding about rebuilding the country, but but were merely interested in Bililiqo, and ethnic cleansing.