Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Faarax

Man Marries 58 Times in 50 Years.....

Cara.   

Originally posted by Mr. Jibis:

This is one of the notions people have about a marriage such as this......Why does everyone think she will automatically drop out of school? What's the reasoning behind that? Does every woman in the world forget about school if she gets married? Girls at that age are having full-blown relationships with other boys, do they both drop out because of that relationship?

Aw come on, Mr. Jibis. What part of the globe do you live in where girls are having "full-blown relationships" at 13? A few phone calls and the occasional movie date does not a marriage make. And do you seriously think the girl could take off a few days to have a wedding, enjoy a honeymoon, then return to full time studies at the local middle school? Who would show up on parent-teacher night, I wonder, her husband? And how would excuse notes sound? "My wife didn't do her homework because she was busy with wifely duties. Wink, wink. Also, please excuse her next Friday. She has to get an ultrasound scan, she might be pregnant!" Akhas.

Baluug   

Aw come on, Mr. Jibis. What part of the globe do you live in where girls are having "full-blown relationships" at 13?

Canada.

And how would excuse notes sound? "My wife didn't do her homework because she was busy with wifely duties. Wink, wink. Also, please excuse her next Friday. She has to get an ultrasound scan, she might be pregnant!" Akhas.

LOL@ phone calls and the occasional movie date. You do realize this is 2006, not 1956, right? You make me sound like I'm the one who's naive, but do you honestly think the activity of sex doesn't happen to girls this age already, with boys who only found out themselves a year ago what their little wee-wee's can do? So I ask you....What part of the globe do you live in?

I remember back when I was in Grade 12 and a girl I knew who was only 13(she was my friend's girlfriend's sister), she was telling me stories about what she did with her boyfriend, and I was honestly blown away at what she was telling me!! Even though I was a kafir and I knew already that girls were getting sexually active at such an early age, it took someone to describe to me what they were doing to grasp the reality, that this world, especially North America, is falling fast. This is not an isolated case, either, not just some sharamuuta who's been with the whole school, look in the news on any given day and you'll read stories like I've described.

Janna   

Originally posted by Mr. Jibis:

quote:Originally posted by Callypso:

A 13 year old should be in school
. No amount of maturity makes up for the sheer loss of opportunity from stopping her education at 8th grade so she can marry her grandfather's best friend, or anyone else for that matter.

This is one of the notions people have about a marriage such as this......Why does everyone think she will automatically drop out of school? What's the reasoning behind that? Does every woman in the world forget about school if she gets married? Girls at that age are having full-blown relationships with other boys, do they both drop out because of that relationship?
Somali people have a really bad habit of losing their education once they get married. It seems like it has been programmed into them, I personally find it weird. There is this mentality that marriage and education cannot mix once you become a wife. Somali people need to change their way of thinking. I know alot of girls who are studying for the sake of it but secretly are waiting for a marriage proposal. Once the "marriage proposal" does take place, they have already withdrew from the course.

Tuujiye   

Somali people have a really bad habit of losing their education once they get married. It seems like it has been programmed into them, I personally find it weird. There is this mentality that marriage and education cannot mix once you become a wife. Somali people need to change their way of thinking. I know alot of girls who are studying for the sake of it but secretly are waiting for a marriage proposal. Once the "marriage proposal" does take place, they have already withdrew from the course.

....Classic.........LEX..you do know that this will happen to you RIGHT!!!........kkkkkkk...

Like it or hate it..just make sure you get your self some Faarax with FAT pockets...kkk....

But for real, if the NIGGAAAAA is making money, why you wanna work?...stay home and look prety man and let a brother have party when ever he gets home..kkkkkkkkkk...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Don't flatter yourself darling. I swear to God I never sent you ANY PMs. I did send you a single PM, its content echoing what I've said to you and others in public. Namely, not to take some of my bizzare suggestions and behaviours to heart since mostly I'm playing around. You're chastising me for apologizing any misunderstandings :confused:

Now, I challenge you to produce the 'apologIES' and PMs I sent you. I dare you to produce a single PM containing anything I didn't say in the open. CAR!!!!

If you're trying to besmirch me, you're failing.

I won't leave you alone until you produce the alleged PMs and apologies or they don't exist 'cause you made them up.

Ooolala. Did I hit a nerve homeboy? Infuriated, are you?

Tut-tut, u know what they say, boy: never underestimate your opponent. U chose me as yours despite my disinterest in battling it out with you. Now, weep.

As you always speak in contradictions let's clarify this for everyone: I swear to God I never sent you ANY PMs. I did send you a single PM

Is it me or is that conflicting? You're not doing yourself any favours here. Let me help you out: You(Socod) sent me(Sheh) ONE PM.

There.

Mentioning the existence of said PM is unethical for me but some people(you) only get it when it's explained to you in a language you understand. I feel your fury through your post so I know I have your attention. If you feel I was tring to ruin your online rep. and that I have failed you have nothing to whinge about do you? Once again you say you won't leave me alone. I've heard it before, man. Nothing has changed for me.

I shan't be revealing the contents of the email or it's timing and the timing of your remarks(contradictory to your PM). If you feel wronged, you're going to have to defend yourself and provide the proof. If you feel wronged enough, run to Admin. I hate seeing a grown man throw a tantrum. Run along now.

It's a dog-eat-dog world.

Woof.

-Lily-   

If you look back into history, it was quiet the norm for 13 year olds, even 11 year olds to get married.

Clearly it is inappropriate today for bilogical & social reasons to marry at such a young age. It is however hypocritical to accuse someone of something that was not realized as harmful at the time. Why don't we call Kings and Men of Power in Europe who had child brides? Why not the ones in China? It was a norm and a practice of a bygone age. It has nothing to do with the charcter of individuals or religion. Who knows what we might see as Ok today in 1000 years they might frown upon? Now get over it and move on. :D

Sheh lol@Woof.

juba   

guys i know the whole 13 year old thing sucks but what about the fact the HE MARRIES FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF SEXUAL PLEASURE and when he gets BORED HE GETS ANOTHER ONE??

This is the true unislmaic crime! :mad:

^^^^On top of being un-islamic.. It beats logic to set world records on live human beings......This is barbaric and personally would abhor ..don't associate this with ISLAM..This is a typical SAUDI culture..I personally hate their "Ninjas ". Islam has little to do with Ninjas unless for specific reasons

^^As they say, cagtii joogsan weydaa marbay ceebla kulantaa. Admittedly it’s little too underhanded. But still SB deserves Sheh’s wrath.

Baluug   

Originally posted by ALexus.:

quote:Originally posted by Mr. Jibis:

quote:

Originally posted by Callypso:

A 13 year old should be in school
. No amount of maturity makes up for the sheer loss of opportunity from stopping her education at 8th grade so she can marry her grandfather's best friend, or anyone else for that matter.

Yeah, well that's not smart. Especially in this day and age when it seems like you can't trust anyone, you should go for your education because to quote Solitair(I love this song) "The only one checkin' for you is the man in the mirror."

I'm not gonna quit my job just becuase I'm married..........so why quit school just because you're married?

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Ooolala. Did I hit a nerve homeboy? Infuriated, are you?

No, you haven't jangled a nerve nor did you infuriate me (and you'll never will) but clearly I'm disappointed. Plainly detectable from my previoius post. For one, regarding disclosing what I sent you with the trust that it'll remain private. Disclosing private messages is unprincipled behaviour and your risible excuse that Mentioning the existence of said PM is unethical for me but some people(you) only get it when it's explained to you in a language you understand quite frankly doesn't wash. It reveals you're the type of person that believes end justifies the means.

Where you really shoot yourself in the foot is with your blatant lies and misrepresentation of what transpired. I only sent you 1 PM, not the multiple PMs you allege. Further, my apology was conditional, wasn't it? If memory serves me right, I said IF you were vexed please accept my apology... I went on to say it was all for jest (which it is and always was!) and concluded with remark to the effect that IF you weren't incensed in anyway disregard this PM. Isn't that pretty much ALL that I EVER sent you? Do you want me to send you PMs, is that what this is all about?

Initially you said I sent you apologetic PMS, here is what you said: Apologetic PMs and a persistent public belligerence. If that was a typo, slip of the tongue... you're forgiving, its understandable. But you said the same thing and even went further when you said this in another separate post: Unsolicitied apologies and assurances that he'd leave me alone.

There were NO apologies or assurances dear Sheh, you're making that up. You yourself admitted here: Let me help you out: You(Socod) sent me(Sheh) ONE PM. Now, ONE PM is not the same thing as PM s, is it? Of course unless the palpably ludicrous -- that you're linguistically challenged -- is true. There is both qualitative and quantitative difference between 'apology' and 'apologies' or between 'PMs' and 'PM'. Obviously it helps you immensely to say I'm bombarding you with apologetic PMs all the while using you as my proverbial puching bag when I'm feeling bellicose. But that isn't what tranpired, is it Sheh?

You lied and once you lay you can't ask to be trusted. Everything you say from this day henceforth must be taken with a pinch of salt.

If you feel wronged enough, run to Admin.

What for? I'm having fun.

It's a dog-eat-dog world.

Woof.

Ah-woooooo, watch out for warewolves of London

Ah-woooooo, they typically maul little puppies

ah-woooooooo

Someone told me today that u're young and as such I should give you a break.

Walaahi, I can break it down for and your forefathers if you like and show you up. But that's not what this site is about, personal tit for tats however entertaining they are for the audience.

I suggest you go to Admin if you have a grievance. I will not drag this to further your tantrum in the limelight. Go make your case to him and make it good cause the defence is waiting....