Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Condoms... what do you think?

Originally posted by SHOOBARO:

[QB]
Condoms... what do you think?

NO GLOVE ========== NO LOVE

they are man's best friend? well, lemme ask the q's how many of you had sex w/o condoms & not married!!

raise your hands!! i rest my case! what u too home-gal!!lolol.. if u wanna know who raised her hand, hit me back!! :Dredface.gif

Ariadne   

I'm sorry to sound harsh, but I think Somalis in general could make a very good use of condoms.

with families of 6,7,8,9,10 or even a gajillion bajilllion kids...

its like they never heard of condoms or something. And these are usaully the married couples.

Well it's very nice of them to think of the world we live in.

It's bad enough it was already over populated with 6 billion of us and over 200 countries.

Farax: "Now, when I marry you I want to start my own country and over populate the earth even more."

Xalimo: "Oh Goody Golly Gosh! I always wanted 100 million kids"

I can understand their mentallity of children being blessings from Allah that a lot of Somalis have. But, do you really want a million blessings being in one family...they come with their own curses you know. :D

Taqwa   

its like they never heard of condoms or something.

It's like you never heard of Islam. If so, then you don't comprehend it. I personally know first hand, what it's like to be the only child in a household. Not your walk in the park.

Condums or Kondhom, whatever you call it, I think is the business of Gaalo, not our own things. Once you get some humanistic feelings, you get to marry soon. That is what our religion and culture say about feeling. No short cuts, no deviations, no U turns. Straight to the point of our culture!

Ariadne   

[QB] ]It's like you never heard of Islam. If so, then you don't comprehend it.QB]

My comprehension of islam isn't what's at question here. The question of the topic is condoms ...what do you think?....basically asking for my opinion. Which is what I stated.

If you don't agree with it, then thats too bad for you :D ....

I wasn't getting into the religious aspect of my opinion I was getting into the aspect that is concerned for the existance or the de-existance of humankind by our over-population crisis. And a way to tackle and solve this epidemic.

I know I sounded harsh in my strong and very opinionated statement towards Somalis and their numbers of children.

However, I was making a dry and obvious sarcastic joke about people and the world we live in. Pretty much poking fun at Somalis in relation to the world in relation to myself. So in poking fun of a heavy situation and making light of it...by trivilializing my ideals and making fun of myself.

If you couldn't catch my complex humour made up of self- depreciation, humourous and insightful observations... and an underlying paradoxically cynical, but cheerful view on things...then I'm sorry it went completely over your head. I'll have to try harder to communicate it next time...I promise! ;)

I personally know first hand, what it's like to be the only child in a household. Not your walk in the park.

And I personally know what its like to be 1 child out of 12 children. Beleive it or not thats not all its cracked up to be either.

And besides whats the point of having soo much kids in one family when there are plenty of unwanted children in the world. Many countries populations is made up of unwanted children.

We live in a world where wealth and resources are uneqaully distributed. One side of the world being imensely wealthy and having plentiful resources. Whereas the other side is living in widespread poverty and little or no resources are the backbones of their countries...even continets sometimes. I think it's not only unjust how a person could have a a 3 course lunch where in another part of the world a family would survive off of that for a month. What I'm trying to communicate here is I think every couple when they get married should have 2 kids each. Think about it it will help the world heal in the long run from the over-population crisis. <-----------

This is what I was trying to communicate in my scenario/skit of Farax and Xalimo who just got married.. in a sarcastic and humourous way...but if you didn't get my sarcasm...that's something I don't want to elaborate on....because it usaully points itself out...

Condoms are good for energetic faraxs..and women who dont feel like popping out a child each year!

Condoms are not necessarily to prevent having kids...put to put some years between each birth so the mother can concentrate on one child at a time.

I personally know of a woman in my neighbourhood with 10 children under 12 years old! :eek: Miskiinta she is so tired and stressed out. Walahi the headaches she complains of and how she cant make ends meet.

Either condoms or abstinence for her to get a rest! :rolleyes:

Taqwa   

I wasn't getting into the religious aspect of my opinion I was getting into the aspect that is concerned for the existance or the de-existance of humankind by our over-population crisis. And a way to tackle and solve this epidemic.

I say, go acquaint yourself with David Sazuki, the environmentalist. You sound like an advocate so why don't you do humanity a favour and have no kids and I'll have 4. My two and your two. ;)

If you couldn't catch my complex humour made up of self- depreciation, humourous and insightful observations... and an underlying paradoxically cynical, but cheerful view on things...then I'm sorry it went completely over your head. I'll have to try harder to communicate it next time...I promise!

Inabti maxad ka hadlaaysa baal, :rolleyes: there is nothing complex about your opinion.

Think about it it will help the world heal in the long run from the over-population crisis. <-----------

I should marry you off to my bestfriend. :D He is Sarcastic, complex and self-depreciating like you say. A true advocate, for what I dunno man? :D

Insanity is having a pencil case full of pens, but none of them seem to work.

Your creepy right there. Enuf Said :D

On a serious note, even if your intention is to have 2 kids, your destiny will always over-shadow your believe's. What your meant to have is given at a certain time. Now am thinking of an arabic proverb....lost it I guess. :D

Ariadne   

You sound like an advocate so why don't you do humanity a favour and have no kids and I'll have 4. My two and your two.
;)

lET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION: How do you know I'm gonna be a part of a couple? or how do you know I'm not infertile..and instead of having a husband replace him with a kid.... or how do you know in general? the answer is you don't know...

I think it's pretty funny that you don't know me, but yet you try to analyze me. You don't know what my ideals are... or my thoughts on marriage and children are....

You automatically assumed I want to have two children because I made the proposal of every couple should have two children each.

Well I'll have you know I plan on adopting as much kids as possible..... And if you really want to have four kids( my two and your two) I'm not gonna stop you. Go ahead keep breeding ;)

I say, go acquaint yourself with David Sazuki, the environmentalist.

I don't need to acquaint myself with him. I'll have you know David Suzuki is my father....and I'm his illegitamate son. :D

Inabti maxad ka hadlaaysa baal, :rolleyes: there is nothing complex about your opinion.

One the dictionary defintions of complex is something that consists of an interconnected or interwoven part. Another definition is something that consist of two or more units. <---------------- think about it

I never said my opinion was complex I said my humour was. Maybe you just fail to see the complexity of my humour...because you can't identify with it.

I should marry you off to my bestfriend.

Wow! we got into a simple debate of differing opinions and already you are arranging my marriage :( ....to your best friend nonetheless...I don't know how to feel about that one.

He is Sarcastic, complex and self-depreciating like you say. A true advocate, for what I dunno man?
:D

We are all self-depreciating in some ways...most of the times we are our own biggest critic. Nothing we do ever being good enough for ourselves, but other people may find it the most amazing thing in the world. Sarcasm just like self depreciation is something we are all capable of as well. A lot of the times people might say something outrageous or ask a absurd question... and we make fun of them in our heads.

It's improper to think thses thoughts out loud...and impolite.

Thus, when I make these self depreciating jokes of people around me and myself included. Or when I make sarcastic observations that are concerned for the world...but taking the concern to an extreme somtetimes.....I'm saying exactly what a lot of other people are thinking but are afraid to say and poking fun at it.

So my defense for people that are sarcastic and self depreciating they are usaully making fun of themselves and the world they live in by saying exactly what they are thinking without filtering the information...and adding a bit of humour to it.

On a serious note, even if your intention is to have 2 kids, your destiny will always over-shadow your believe's. What your meant to have is given at a certain time. Now am thinking of an arabic proverb....lost it I guess.
:D

Theres a lot of truth to that statement. My grandma always wanted to have many kids she only had two ...a boy and a girl. However for me what my idea regarding destiny is.

There is destiny like an underlying guide that holds your hand and takes you to many roads.

Then lets go of your hand and leaves you to decide what choices you want to make in life...by what road you would take.

I'm sure that Arabic proverb will return to you when your least expecting it. You'll be in a public washroom and it will hit you like a revelation.

Oh and by the way

My signature is intended to be creepy so that it can match my name....hence enforcing the image of me being a kreepy kid...

Taqwa   

I think it's pretty funny that you don't know me, but yet you try to analyze me. You don't know what my ideals are... or my thoughts on marriage and children are....

You automatically assumed I want to have two children because I made the proposal of every couple should have two children each.

Inabtii if I had the luxury of time, you would be one of the Kreepy species I diagnose but time isn't on my side nor is your good will at the moment. smile.gif

We are all self-depreciating in some ways...most of the times we are our own biggest critic. Nothing we do ever being good enough for ourselves, but other people may find it the most amazing thing in the world.

Once again inabtii speak for yourself. :D

I'm sure that Arabic proverb will return to you when your least expecting it. You'll be in a public washroom and it will hit you like a revelation.

Actually this happen when I was watching an arabic soap opera. :rolleyes:

Oh and by the way

My signature is intended to be creepy so that it can match my name....hence enforcing the image of me being a kreepy kid...

Lool No offence you still come off Kreepy. ;)

There is destiny like an underlying guide that holds your hand and takes you to many roads.

Then lets go of your hand and leaves you to decide what choices you want to make in life...by what road you would take.

Very Articulate for a Kreepy Kid. smile.gif

Studies have shown condoms and withdrawl technique have about the same sex rate in preventing pregnacies, the only reason condoms are more encouraged is they also prevent std etc.

so if u r in a legit relationship by that i mean marriage, i know it's hard but fellas u know whats gotta be done to give ur wifes at least 2-3 grazing period between children besides she got breastfeed, n if she gets pregnant again lactation will stop n ur kids will be at disadvantage since breast milk does amazing thangs for babies health so much so that Allah swt ordained us to breast feed for atleast 24 monthes.

so whats my message no need fo condoms just withdraw