Sign in to follow this  
ponyboy

WHAT IS YOUR PET PEEVE?

raula   

Lool @Nasiir....hey y is it that all 'em ugly ones r refered to as fat...c'mom yaw...there r some really nice "big" sistas out there...

Anyway, my pet-peeve are dirty nails..&starrring....4real...there r some pps that stare at U..like...damn...& u start wondering..maybe sometin' is wrong w/U...especially somalis....plz.....

midwesta..

Abdinuur   

<font color="brown" face="COMIC SANS MS" size"14" LOOL NAASIR...you know...

My pet peeve is people who think they know EVERYTHIN'. You know what I'm sayin'...people who think they're smarter than everybody.

I ain' hatin' on anybody, but sometimes I come across wit ppl like dat in real lyfe.

Hibo   

i cannot, listen to me, i said i cannot stand old men staring at me. somali, oh ma god, everytime i see them, i be like "maxaad naga eegi" i hate that.

peace.

Salaan...

Najma:

Ever wonder why only older folks stare at you directly. There must be something and that thing really attributed their unbelievable and extraordinary staring. Let me stare at you too, but in a cool way, not to be seen by your scary eyes. cool.gif This sun glasses will keep me in check and I would stare any object unnoticed. smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

Hibo   

looooooooooooool@mma. i don't know y just old ppl. now stop looking adigana b4 i look with ma scary eyes. lol

peace.

Salaan...

Najma:

Heeeeeey. Do not even try to break that sun glasses. It is a brand name. And certainly, it is in the top of the brand names. Armani. And does that sound a ring? See, I looked at you in a cool way, unlike jaamac's way. But, now you noticed, I have to double wear two sun glasses from now on. The other was not that dark enough.

And do you know why older folks look at you?

Because they do love your tiyiso. If you only know what that means. Sorry we cannot explain it nor are we in the position to translate. And no, that word is not in your average qamuus.

Macsalaama!!

Hibo   

My pet peeve is guys wit wandering hands.....girls I am sure u kno wat I am talking about!....There r some guys who think that just because u talk to them....or...just because they know u...then it must be OK to touch u! Can u imagine? I HATE THAT!

Salaan...

Najma:

See camal? Wax aa jira nooh oo iska fiiris lee ma'aha meshaan. Waxaasna wax kamid ah aa 'aboosto' eh oo isku dhacaayo ee marka farax hee. Wax fiican aaba kuugu yalee. smile.gif

Barwaaqo:

LoL. Maxaana. Mid aa gantaalahaa hadda kahor taabtey miyaa adoo green light siinin? smile.gif Ka qaleey hee. And it is not only the guys who do that. Some girls also do that.

Macsalaama!!

Hibo   

Salaam

Miskiin:

gantaalaha???........looool.....no he didn't do that, (hayaaaay!...haddii uu alaabtaa isku doonan lahaa, wey u dhamaanlahayd, he would hav gotten a knee in the groin mad.gif....lol...no the guy just put his arm around my waist which I didn't appreciate..thats all.

[This message has been edited by BARWAAQO (edited 02-19-2002).]

canbaro   

I dont going to the movies with bad breath guys, and when they call and ask you "girl why didnt u call" HELLO DEE AFKAGA QADHMUUN...give it some

Salaan...

Barwaaqo:

LoL. Kii isku taabto aduunyo gaduun aas ku dhacaayo noloshiis ma'ahoo? Gantaalahaas waxaa kaliya taaban karo booska ma'ahoo hee?

Canbaro:

A typical canbaro iska dheh hee. Where is your typical jaamac too?

Macsalaama!!

Hibo   

cwm32.gif

I am rolling on da darn floor laughin so hard @ Baydan n' Nasir. You two are something else walahi, come on now you didn't have to say it as its, atleast conceal the truth a bit lol.

Mine are: Men who stare at my boobs while they'r talking to me!! I swear i feel like knockin'em down to the ground. I can't be so tall that their eyes fall into my chest, i'm only 5'8 nor my balloons are the size of a watermellon. It just pisses the devil in me. 'nwys, got two words for the

ALL the Shaxaari Men out there ----- SCREW YOU