Sign in to follow this  
ponyboy

WHAT IS YOUR PET PEEVE?

Jurnee   

i cannot stand gurlz that date any guy with legs that is willing to give them a minute of their time and then complain that no one respects them. and to top it off, they encourage me to date a guy who is interested in me even though we have nothing in common, he has no job, no future and no sense of style.

Simple woman : 6) Old grown men trying to holla at u. it get on my last NERVE too!

-people who thinks they are "THE" sh*t!

-islaamu waaween in my mothers age calling me abaayo! I'm like your youngest is older than me isku xishood!

-people who doesn't know what they want in life !

-eating pizza with fork and knife!!!

-suckups!!!

maajo   

inta aan imaan pakistan ka hor wey jireen dabeecado lacadeestay aan necbahay lakin marka imid pakistan.. maxaa nacda maxaase jeclaata:

1) ragi iyo habalihi somaliyeed wey bedelmeen.

gebdhihi waa nin doon hadana si baas ayey u cadaabantahay..o waxey iska dhaadhicyeen rago dhan ayaa ku dhimanayo.

ragani waxaba ma dhamaan oo qoolay camaal ayey kadaba shiraan lamana hadlaan(oo gebdhihi masaakinta ahayeen ayey isla weyni baas ku rideen ileenn naagu wa caruur hadey afar afar looga daba cararo warkeed ba'a(anaga meshaan wax ku aragnay)

dating warki da..geber maskin aad cawinesid hadi aad jidka isla martiin habeenkas oo dhan magacada aya magalada ku jira(naagna kuma yara magaladaan see camal)

alow hablahaan iyo ragaan qooley camal iska daba rigaaya usoo gargaar.

2) baskaan ayaa raacada ki hortaada fadhiyay wakugu dacana ki gadashada fadhiyay waa dhusaa..ki cuntada ku kenayay waaka lalaboonne hadu rabo cuntadi uu ku so waday ayu farta iska gelina....allow na amaanso.

i am out(wa yabanahay)

Xafsa   

Originally posted by somealien:

people who make that *smack* sound when eating, close yr mouth already! seriously, its repulsive. sometimes i dont know whether to throw up or punch the *smacker* in the face.

I know what you mean....Oh those people piss me off!!! I have an aunt that literally jumps the person who makes that noise!!

My Pet Peeves:

1) Breathing

2) Living

3) People

4) This damn earth

5) Me

6) My family

7) YOU

8) He/She, Mark, George, Jeanette, the man down the road, Aisha, Canab and Xaliimoo, the dogs that live across me (etc...you get the drift)

9) Eating or doing anything that keeps me alive

10)The Mental Institute...I mean, let me out already!

11)And oh yeah...EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!