Sign in to follow this  
ponyboy

WHAT IS YOUR PET PEEVE?

Hibo   

OK.

My pet peeve is people who despise others and talk negative about others(and yes-backbite)

1. war jareer waaya!

2.eeelaaay waaya

3.midgaan waaya

the lsit goes on on and on...haloooo..u dumb,ugly,ignorant,uneducated.. and u call someone who prays five times,has a phd,and definetly looks better..an "adon" or jareer or midgaan?.. OK..am lost..am now aggrevated.. especially some of my clansmen(iam not gonna say!)..but they are soooo prejudice..peace...anyone who knows anyone like that!?..

------------------

small minds discuss people

average minds discuss events

great minds discuss ideas

where do you fit?

ponyboy   

mine is people smoke in the room

hate that!!!!

do u know that 3000 people dead because of your smoking the secondhand

Hibo   

I wonder how I missed this topic anyways mine would have to be guys with wandering hands, chain letters,hypocrites, people who tell bad jokes, haters (you know who Im talking about people who hate for no reason), and people who will betray you easily aka backstabbers

THE THING THAT REALLY IRRITATES ME THE MOST OTHER THEN ANYTHING ELSE IS WHEN SOMEONE REPEATS THEMSELVES, I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I ALWAYS GET HEATED WHEN IT DOES HAPPEN.THEN THE 2ND THING IS WHEN PPL TALK TO ME WHENI AINT IN THE MOOD, I MEAN COME ON ,IF I DONT LOOK HAPPY DONT F@**ING TALK TO ME THEN.THIRDLY ITS UGLY GUYS WHO HAVE TOO MUCH CONFIDENCE. DANG THATS JUST FUNNY AND ANNOYING. WALKING ROUND LIKE THEY THE SHIT.PLZ...KEEP YO UGLYINESS ON THE D_L(DOWN lOW)FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT KNOW.

1_N_ONLY_SOMALI_HOTGIRL.

1_LUV YALL...

Hibo   

# 1 Pet Peeve of all TIME : Fellas Who say "What's up ma". Do I look like I'm your MOTHER? whachu tryna say man?!

Fellaz, NO MATTER HOW GOODLOOKING YOU ARE, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW FOOLISH YOU LOOK WHEN YOU SAY THAT.. cwm2.gif

pls, take my advice and drop that line from your vocab.

cwm10.gif

------------------

Don't get mad..Just my opinion!

ponyboy   

i think nothing is wrong if someone says what's up ma or what's up ma it just like they way people pronounce that word "man" sometimes they mess t up why u care about just let them say how ever they wanna say it sorry thats ma opinion if its hurts people have diffrent ideas

Macalin   

Gosh i cannot believe i didnt say anything about this!.

I only have one pet peeve!

Ppl who think THEY KNOW IT ALL!..grrrrr...no i am not talking about those regular ones..

grrr..lemme just go

Hibo   

I hate when i'm walking down the street and some guy(s) pull up their car to holla at me and i keep going without looking at their direction. But instead of giving up and leaving they follow you all day like some hungry dog. I hate it..one time i stopped and spit on this guy car :mad: ...and he was still tryin to convince me to talk to him...

i also hate when guys that know i wouldn't give them the time of the day try to smooth talk to me...i really hate that...

finally i hate when guys think just cuz am a women dont know nothing about Sports...i mastered in sports...they can't even argue properly....i got facts and figures...what do they got? B.S. :mad: :confused:

Senora   

My ultimate pet peeve would have to be, the people who go around not only thinking they know everything, but for those of you who generalize your false accusations. No one is perfect, so like myself, no one has the answers or explanations to the things they have experienced in life. I dedicate this to Mr.Jibril who wrote that posting about "women and the naked truth". Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But when your opinions start to take the role of what you belive a "fact" to be, then that is where the problem and annoyance occurs.

Mine is ppl who get involved in my business when its obvious that u don’t want them to (noisy) ppl :eek: Specially when u don't even know them that well.

opinionated lol how about guys who use words like every dog to describe other guys i don't understand why they call ppl dogs :confused:

My pet peeves:

1)When someone walks on my left side.. thats annyoing beyond annoying. GRRR... Walahi it just ticks me off to the fullest. Or ppl who walk ahead of me when you're walking together. Either walk side by side or at least a step behind!.. I know its weird.. i don't understand myself but it just annoys me.

2)I hate people who lie about everything, even little things that doesn't benefit them in any way whatsoever.

3)When some parents are always concerned what other kids do.. when their own children are the talk of the town.

4)Grown women with kids.. who think they're still kids...

5)When people try too much to please other people.. who hardly acknowledge their presence. Especially when the older somalis **** up to cadaan people..

6) Old grown men trying to holla at u. Like what are you trying to do. Aren't ur wife and kids waiting for you at home?

7)When someones thinks they know everything1

8)Bad breath

9)When ppl with flat asses wear tight pants.. ufff

10)When i'm half a sleep and the radio is on..

11)When's its cold.. and the blanket only covers half my feet.

12)When ppl type slow...

13)When on msn.. i'm in a conversation with a bunch of ppl.. and they all have their status on Away, or Busy or something

14)When someone doesn't get a hint..

15) When someone i'm chatting with has the same font and color as me

16)When i'm watching TV.. and there is noise coming from every direction in the room..

17)When i'm talking to one person and someone else is trying to talk to me

18)People with Thick accents who try to explain things loudly

19) Strange Odours

20) Ugly guys who claim they want a girl who's BEAUTIFUL IN EVERY ASPECT!... and what will she want to do wit u..

21) When i'm writing something on a sheet of paper.. and some letters are bigger than others.. and keep erasing till i get it perfect... (believe it or not it does happen)

I can go on all night.. but i think i'll stop here!

people who make that *smack* sound when eating, close yr mouth already! seriously, its repulsive. sometimes i dont know whether to throw up or punch the *smacker* in the face.

Raxmah   

mine worst pet peeves are ppl who lie too much, they lie abt everything, i mean lie or tell the truth it yuor damn life.

Also I despise ppl who mind my bizinez, is my life and am gona do what I please. So dont ask where I was, where am going or what am doing .