Sign in to follow this  
ponyboy

WHAT IS YOUR PET PEEVE?

Hibo   

Chain letters!

Who the hell thinks that by annoying other people with stupid mail with no meaning, that they will get a wish granted, or make their long-lost love fall into their arms. Bullshit! I'm so sure that by breaking a stupid chain letter the computer gods are going to smile on me.

------------------

Live today to the fullest because tomorrow is not promised".

Baydan   

Macruuf

You thought you were shaxaari? Lol

Just what kinda crowds you hanging with these dayz saxiib..kuuma bogin inanyaho cwm17.gif

shaxaari must die he took all the ladies and put his back poket what is going on shaxaari

leave something for other people who just wanna talk behind the computer lollllllol

Hibo   

loooooool@naasir...that was a good one...why not hit on the ugly sister first...than work ur way to the target!..looooooool...

Well mine would be, folks that think they got it all...when they have no clue of the reality... especially flight 13s walaahi they just landed few weeks ago...n they assume what they were taught in the orientation is all there is to know about the laws n regulations...man get adjusted first b4 u claim to know all....I hate guys that have long nails....hello..nails r for girls...cut them plssssss....Its a complete TURN OFF u know...

One more thing.. guys with gorgorad pants...what do u suppose it will do for u...give u some weight i don't think so...u skinny be proud...u fat be proud ...simple...yuuuuuuuuuuuuuck....n wait it gets even better, guys that wear all the clotehs they own, coz they want to gain some weight...yaaqeey hit the fridge n eat!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hanna   

i don't like peeps with double personalities

and guys that's outside on every gatherings....you go to aroos there are on the hall way...riwaayad there are lined up on the wall....you go to maqaayad there they go again gathering outside...what's the deal here...i just don't get them

Hibo   

LOL- you guys are funny walaahi.

I hate people with bad bad breath..uff!...and I've been seeing a lot of that lately.

And two-faced people. One minute they're smiling for you, the next they're spreading rumours about you. And it's not only young people!

PB...good topic.

Abdinuur   

Mine would be WHITE PEOPLE who have what I

call "DOUBLE FACEs" or rather different personality.

For instance, they smile and show you some

or little respect, but then, they TALK about

your back...I hate that...

Like my co-workers would talk about their

boss behind his/her back...but when they're

wit them...they talk nice behave appropriately...

Dont get me wron'...I'm not hatin' on white

folks who have good manners or what have you...

I just don't like people who talk about other people's back.

Camelman   

You Guys Have No Idea How I annoyed When I see A "WOMEN" Denies Last Night..Not you My Sisters I mean Others

"Get Some Advise From Camelman You Won't Get Lost Ever"