Sign in to follow this  
ponyboy

WHAT IS YOUR PET PEEVE?

ponyboy   

ANY ONE ANNOYS SOMETHING THAT OTHER PEOPLE

WON'T. WHAT IS YOURS?

THINK ABOUT IT.

[This message has been edited by ponyboy (edited 01-28-2002).]

mine is pissing off i hate that when you talk some ladies they act like a hard core

hey come on girl it was you, remember that night me and you were alone ?

thats my pet peeve

[This message has been edited by imam.abdullah (edited 01-28-2002).]

Salaama All,

Fligt13......Walaal Ma 'Qarax' badnin Lakin it's how you guy's act that makes the girls treat you that way!!

I mean C'mon if you act like a 6yr old boy,and you have your pants falling off of your a$$ and talking like a Ni99a then of course they'll treat you the way you should be treated!..... girls don't like boyz.. we like MEN! ....Nothing Personal!!

My Pet Peeve? Bossy Plp! & Men who think they're all that and a bag of chips when in reality they're nothing but a...... ?

Ma'salaama

Baydan   

Men that scratch their personal area

in public places!! walahi i aint tryna be a hater...but i see this type once so often and it realy realy pisses me off!

People with bad Personal hygenes in other words smelly ppl specially the smell of a shiir lol some actually believe that "deodrant" is xaraam? go figure!

last but not least...DIRTY NAILS.

boys i know you're men macho et all but please getting manecure once so often or even taking few minutes of your precious time to clean your nails will not hurt.

[This message has been edited by Baydan (edited 01-29-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Baydan (edited 01-29-2002).]

Hibo   

lol@baydan, but I always thought women like when i scratch, u know where. guess i have to change.

anyways mine is bad breath!

i can't stand people have bad breath & forget it if a girl has a bad breath.

Baydan   

ilmatic

Scratching is THE BIGEST TURN OFF. We're just too polite to comment on it...I mean a lady wouldnt be lady if she suddenly flared her nose opened her mouth and shouted..take your hand offa your crotch...not good at all.

Salaan...

Beydaan:

LoooooooooooL. biggrin.gif Ga naga sii yaqeey. See camalna. Mar mar bashaal waaye nooh in kaaba-atooraha loo raaxeyo. Soomaalida maxee dhahaan dadka saas sameeyo? Istiin dheh yaqeey.

Ah, walashiis, is it counted if I am a nail-biter? You know. I am actually a fervent nail-biter and I used to bite as long as I can remember. It is not something related to stress, but I can't see a bit of my nails growing more than a centi-centi.

Macsalaama!!

ONKOD   

MMI.....DHUG DHAC..DHUG.DHARRRRRARAQ ...IGA HOO ADIGANA HOW DOES THAT SOUND....OR MAYBE SMELL.... rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

smell you later!!!!!!!

Naasir   

I HAVE TO ADD TO THAT

The one irritates me the most is when try to extend your greeting to a fine beautiful somali lady, as she puts her killer smile on and about to thank your complement as always her Ugly/Fat friend opens her stink mouth and say "what do you want? do we know you?"..OHHH my god who in the hell is talking to her..Not to mention she got the worst breath....

Ever heard TicTac

Ever heard care your own damn business