Sign in to follow this  
ProudSista

If You had a chance to be a men how you live it up?

Oi this is going to be so hilarious so please feel free to speak your mind loud & clear!

I would wonna marry like right away,

4 off them honeys & make them mine hi what's wrong with that... :D

iish i also would wonna use them men toilets i always wondered how it worked, you stand you know & do your work now that's fun...loooooooooool

To be fair, guys if youz had the same chance to be a female lol how would you live it up?

CLOWN,i'm interested in what you have to say, cause make-up ain't your priority i know.. ;)

I'm out so holla

LuCkY   

R^V I'LL MAKE SURE I STEER CLEAR OF YOUR WAY NEXT TIME I SEE YA.J/K

PROUDSIS:LETS JUST SAY THAT I WOULDNT WANNA SPEND ONE DAY AS A MALE-I LOVE BEING A WOMEN ALTHOUGH IT HAS ITS UPS AND DOWNS.I JUST COULDNT SEE ME AS MALE-EVER.

Zakariye   

s/calaykum

Acuudu billah waryaadahee meesha maxaad ku heysaan, wax wacan oo laga sheekeeyo ma la waayey. Huh, walaal proudsista, why you want be a man,god has choosen you to be a female why want be a man. i know i wouldn't want to be a women,for real, i am happy for what i am, is there any problem, i am not getting the sheeko.

haye warka soo daa walaal proudsista.

Originally posted by CLOWN:

19-Why are the girls so obsessed with a man's butt?

I thought it was the other way around. I cant understand the obsession men have with @$$ :confused: :D

lol if i was a guy...

the first thing i would do is make someone kick me in the balls and find out why it hurts

Secondly like proud sis mentioned i think i would go use a urinal.. i bet it feels good to piss while ur standing lol

3rd... i would make some girl give me a..... NEVERMIND i don't want the entire forum jumping down my throat

4th.. i would go and walk outside witout a shirt... :D

i wouldn't have to hide my girlfriends from hoyo

dammnnnn i would have fun if i wuz a guy.. i would be a crazy player

the 1st couple of hours id prolly be laughin at myself. i dont wanna sound crude, but i dont know how men take themselves seriously with that thing jangling between their legs all the time.

A7LA-SHU   

aye clown u sure got lots of things to find out lol.. good luck.. but some of ur q are easy to answer. so let me know if u wanna any answer unless u just wanna be girl and find out on ur own (which ain't gonna happen lol)

and if i was a guy for one day?? hmmm no i don't think i would look cute being a guy so i'll pass..

Changed   

loooooooooooooooool@somealien

holy smoky.....i dont know what i would have done...i would jay walked i gues ...

proud sista ...i saw the mens bathroom....its not that interesting ....

originally posted by athena

Originally posted by CLOWN:

19-Why are the girls so obsessed with a man's butt?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought it was the other way around. I cant understand the obsession men have with @$$

i thought so too :rolleyes: .....

Zakariye, You said it sheko that's all it is, or was their more in to it i don't know :confused:

CLOWN, jeez bro have mercy...I can't marry a chick with a bad profile..

I already have my eyes on this fine diva(clownette) ;) Tell me is she looking @ me? :cool:

Ish let me have the Honor to answer these questions for ya dear

1-Find out why Ladies always have to carry three empty hand bags.

To keep their stuff in it, such as tampons-make-ups/cellphone/others...

2-Why Ladies like to be in the toilet for two hrs and still tell you that you're rushing' her behind for no reason.

easy cause women have to worry more about them looks then men, ish such as fixing their hair/putting make-up on & dressing too!

3-what is this unconditional love between women and gossip? I guess it's it's something that has been passed on for centuries & generations, but some just don't like that...like me.. :rolleyes:

4-Why do Ladies like to choose askin' questions always at the wrong time? ee their ain't such thing as wrong timing for a lady, i've noticed it's now or never that way i reckon if you give her an answer she feels listen too.

5-What do Ladies talk about on their night out(mmmhh i might have a clue) just female instinct i think.

6-Why women can't be without a make up?

It's not a generally thing some just feel more feminine & more beautiful with make-up on.

7-How does it feel to have a silicon in my tits?

I don't know..but i guess it feels fake!

8-Why do girls always like to give the brothers a fake name(i can never understand this)

I got brothers but i can't remember giving them a fake name, Did you sister give you a fake name, ooh poor thing it's not Clown is it?

9-how does it feel to wear a g-string on a hot summer day! Quite sexy..if you got a nice bum you might get attention too.. :D

10-How to walk on a shoes with ridiculous high heels? hurts like hell but we females say"In beauty their is no pain" aye

11-Why do all the pretty Girls happen to have the ugliest Girls as their best friends?

cause their beauty will be more noticeable i reckon but I don't do that..mm

12-Play Hard to get til the brother falls sleep on my lap. good one !

13-Why do the girls always consider it to be cute when the guy is plain dumb and is humiliating himself infront of her and her girls?

The cute part is, that he's willing to be weak & venerable around them chicks i think!

14-why do the girls like to pull each others hairs and bite each other when they're fighting?I leave it open for them sista's..

15-Why do the girls like to spread a sick rumor about any girl who happens to be cuter than her?

jealousy i reckon..!

16-how does it feel to experience my first period and damn have a bloody cotton in my private part? exciting & not so comfortable @ the same time!

17-How does it feel to have an orgasm?

Guess it's good!

18-how does it feel when a guy feels on my breasts and gets more personal with my private parts? Good & very good!

19-Why are the girls so obsessed with a man's butt? Don't know but for me Nice site to look @!

20-How does it feel to lose my virginity? I guess painful!

21-What is this fuss behind the name NAAYAA all about? :mad: don't know but it seems to hurt me badly :mad:

MiZz_LeXuS, walhi your funny, but did you just say " every girl " loooooooooool! mama! damn i reckon your____would die too soon lol

party on people i'll be back soon!

zak99   

my proud-sista

you topic said if you want to man.... so i want to tell that if you want to man, it is simple nowadays. all you have to is get sex operation and the you will become a guy. that easy. so u dont have to worry about toilet problem. i think sweden where u can do this the easiest way. i will even invite in my apt while u going through the operations.

Xafsa   

Originally posted by somealien:

the 1st couple of hours id prolly be laughin at myself. i dont wanna sound crude, but i dont know how men take themselves seriously with that thing jangling between their legs all the time.

looooooool. I feel you on that.