Qurac&qansax

PUNTLAND

Samafal   
1 hour ago, Duufaan said:

Boowe, xaqiiqda ayaan cabiray. If you read the same old story for your kids, they will get bored in the end. Hoping so much after Farmaajo. Is Hassan better than Farmaajo for your Puntland? Tell us Putland politicians? Right Farool, Deni and Gas. How many other people live in that region, where are their politicians?  The political friction between communities is already there my friend. It is time you to be a grown-up man who can recognize that. For me, I have nothing to do with Puntland and historically never had.  I am just sharing my opinion about the topic.

Sxb xaqiiq maadan cabirin ee cuqdadaada baa cabirtay! Dad walaalahaaga ah waxay qabsadeen inaad uducayso ma ahee inaad si xumaan ah uga faalooto waliba waxaan jirin aad saadaaliso qof xanuunsan baa laga helaa!! Laakiin xasadki ninkiisa uun buu dhibaa cidkale wax loogama qaadi karo waa xikmad rabaani ah!

Duufaan   
49 minutes ago, Samafal said:

Sxb xaqiiq maadan cabirin ee cuqdadaada baa cabirtay! Dad walaalahaaga ah waxay qabsadeen inaad uducayso ma ahee inaad si xumaan ah uga faalooto waliba waxaan jirin aad saadaaliso qof xanuunsan baa laga helaa!! Laakiin xasadki ninkiisa uun buu dhibaa cidkale wax loogama qaadi karo waa xilmad rabaani ah!

This is what you told people who share region with you when they have concern: Fool xumo badnaydaa maxaa cuqdad Lagaa qabaa, meesha kuleyka badan isaga taga  oo koonfurtii aad joogi jirteen kunoqda 

. I acknowledged the Garacad port success but this the political section of forum and you can not  bring pictures of Faroole buildings and call developments and want us to feel you better.

Samafal   
18 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

This is what you told people who share region with you when they have concern: Fool xumo badnaydaa maxaa cuqdad Lagaa qabaa, meesha kuleyka badan isaga taga  oo koonfurtii aad joogi jirteen kunoqda 

. I acknowledged the Garacad port success but this the political section of forum and you can bring pictures of Faroole buildings and call developments and want us to feel you better.

Lol! Adigu Faroole building ma haysatid marka iska kharaar. Reer Puntland Xamar waa joogaan waana tagayaan meelkasta oo Somali joogtana khayr iyo wanaag baan u rajaynaynaa Allah cuqdad walaal iyo xaasidnimo nama galiyo sidaada oo kale.

Duufaan   
54 minutes ago, Samafal said:

Lol! Adigu Faroole building ma haysatid marka iska kharaar. Reer Puntland Xamar waa joogaan waana tagayaan meelkasta oo Somali joogtana khayr iyo wanaag baan u rajaynaynaa Allah cuqdad walaal iyo xaasidnimo nama galiyo sidaada oo kale.

Good luck with you r Putland and the progress you made. Somali people can not afford to maintain the status quo. I am not here to buy old jokes.

Samafal   
1 hour ago, Duufaan said:

Good luck with you r Putland and the progress you made. Somali people can not afford to maintain the status quo. I am not here to buy old jokes.

Thanks for wishing us good luck! That must be the best thing you said today 😀. But your second line shows the joke you are!! Who is talking about Somalia's status quo and what is that got to do with a regional state striving for development, peace and tranquility? If anything it is inspires others to believe in them-self and do better things for their regions, states and ultimately to the whole country. Marka, I still have hope in you change your ways and wish well for your brothers. Criticise politicians and even clan domination all you want but coming here belittling other's progress, calling names, wishing for bad omens and trying to play clans against each other is not good and does not help anyone.

5 hours ago, Duufaan said:

Right Farool, Deni and Gas. How many other people live in that region, where are their politicians?  The political friction between communities is already there my friend

nin yahoow cuqdada iska daa. Somalia have to move out from this Zero Sum mentality, if i dont get what i want i will destroy it.

could say the same thing, for UK, which i think you live there, the entire history of Britain, the leader comes from Protestant Anglo Sexan and White, how many other people live there, where is the Catholic and Celtic, let alone all those immigrant and Blacks.  Do you think if Sunak looses, there will be demonstration on the road dhahaya LOOMA DHAMA. No, there would not be, they will be discussing his political failure, his part of the LOCKDOWN Gate, his destruction of Boris Government and So on, no one will be discussing his race.

The US, is the same, all of their 45 presidents, they were all Protestant, Anglo Sexan, White, except Kennedy and Obama, where is the rest. is these people destroying and working with the enemy. As you and your community always does. Do you know why Obama and Kennedy won. Obama unlike, his processors (Black Coccus Presidential Candidates), such Jackson and Alshabero come from the Church services, they were angary, Duriyada, dont want to choose some one sinking the boat, some one who is angary. Obama came with hope, with inclusion, with mixed race, then all their fear went away. They knew they were safe. The boar is not going to sink. It is the same of Kennedy, read his biography, your community will learn a lot from these two gentlemen.

You can even say, the same in our own religion, Abubakar, Omar, Othman, Ali (the four Khulafaa) were all Quraysh, Also, those empire after that, the Mucaawiyeen, Cabaasiyeen and Othmaaniyeen. How many other people live there, where is the rest, where is the Ansaar, who welcomed them to their houses and wife's and so on.

You can say the same even our own federal System, all of Somali Presidents come from H and D block, and deep down,  come from, Mareexxxx and MJ and ABGA11L, HABRD1g, Where is the rest.

What you don't see, community are not in the blot paper, but two individual and the people are voting for those two people, depending the situation we are in at that time and despite corruptions, they choose the best person from that cohort. Also majority dictates where things are going or should go, since they have the biggest stake, that is Human nature, i am not necessarily agree with that.

Any puntlandher ah or in that matter from the rest of Somalia, if they subscripted the issue of Sholongo, sadexda CCC baa isku dhiibaya, that person lost me, it shows they are not mature enough to discuss a complicated issue and i don't waste my time with that person. That is my test, and you failed that test.

On the record, i my be against Faroole, Gaas, and Deni political failure but not they from CCC and that is mature discussion we can have it.

inferior complex sindarome is a big issue with your comunity. Look HSM, every where he goes Madaxda kale u sujuudaya, that is in his DNA, he can not change. He grew up thinking he is inferior and now acts as i child who found  a jar of a lolly does not know how to re-act, the inner of him took over.

Duufaan   

I don’t know how you define progress. You probably live one of western world. At this point you have to understand buildings made of bricks are not development. Infrastructures like ports are counted development although Somalia have enough ports already. 
I never had problem people of any region in Somalia. you may see progress at localities but I see Somalia every where suffering. I know  some places in putland it doesn’t rain for three years and people there must be suffering.

A progress that Putland can claim is maintaining peace and order in place and welcomed many other Somalia from south to safety. Other hand it is time for putland to say goodbye to Sool and Sanaag regions as putland moves to political parties because it doesn’t control these regions and welcome  them to join federal states. 
We will be peaceful brotherly neighbors and working together building better Somalia for all.
The Vice President could go to Galdogob people and Boosaaso people will get the parliament leader. The president can be rotated as you do know. This will solve all your problems.

Duufaan   
1 hour ago, Qurac&qansax said:

nin yahoow cuqdada iska daa. Somalia have to move out from this Zero Sum mentality, if i dont get what i want i will destroy it.

could say the same thing, for UK, which i think you live there, the entire history of Britain, the leader comes from Protestant Anglo Sexan and White, how many other people live there, where is the Catholic and Celtic, let alone all those immigrant and Blacks.  Do you think if Sunak looses, there will be demonstration on the road dhahaya LOOMA DHAMA. No, there would not be, they will be discussing his political failure, his part of the LOCKDOWN Gate, his destruction of Boris Government and So on, no one will be discussing his race.

The US, is the same, all of their 45 presidents, they were all Protestant, Anglo Sexan, White, except Kennedy and Obama, where is the rest. is these people destroying and working with the enemy. As you and your community always does. Do you know why Obama and Kennedy won. Obama unlike, his processors (Black Coccus Presidential Candidates), such Jackson and Alshabero come from the Church services, they were angary, Duriyada, dont want to choose some one sinking the boat, some one who is angary. Obama came with hope, with inclusion, with mixed race, then all their fear went away. They knew they were safe. The boar is not going to sink. It is the same of Kennedy, read his biography, your community will learn a lot from these two gentlemen.

You can even say, the same in our own religion, Abubakar, Omar, Othman, Ali (the four Khulafaa) were all Quraysh, Also, those empire after that, the Mucaawiyeen, Cabaasiyeen and Othmaaniyeen. How many other people live there, where is the rest, where is the Ansaar, who welcomed them to their houses and wife's and so on.

You can say the same even our own federal System, all of Somali Presidents come from H and D block, and deep down,  come from, Mareexxxx and MJ and ABGA11L, HABRD1g, Where is the rest.

What you don't see, community are not in the blot paper, but two individual and the people are voting for those two people, depending the situation we are in at that time and despite corruptions, they choose the best person from that cohort. Also majority dictates where things are going or should go, since they have the biggest stake, that is Human nature, i am not necessarily agree with that.

Any puntlandher ah or in that matter from the rest of Somalia, if they subscripted the issue of Sholongo, sadexda CCC baa isku dhiibaya, that person lost me, it shows they are not mature enough to discuss a complicated issue and i don't waste my time with that person. That is my test, and you failed that test.

On the record, i my be against Faroole, Gaas, and Deni political failure but not they from CCC and that is mature discussion we can have it.

inferior complex sindarome is a big issue with your comunity. Look HSM, every where he goes Madaxda kale u sujuudaya, that is in his DNA, he can not change. He grew up thinking he is inferior and now acts as i child who found  a jar of a lolly does not know how to re-act, the inner of him took over.

You have a lot to learn. Right now you sound little sick person. You are using some language you do not understand. Stop generalizing your  attacks. Don’t hurt yourself instead trying to be smart.

Respect you president. You are misreading him. He is rather trying to be nice to get what he wants which unpresisedent but he is tough man and inferior is wrong word to describe what he is doing. I accused him corrupted and surrounding anarchist.  

Samafal has been learning.

6 hours ago, Duufaan said:

The buildings and the songs!

It is something to be proud of it. Any development in any where in Somalia, especially our brothers in Sool and Sanaag,  i am happy for it.

Duufaan thanks for sharing.

Maakhiri also, should upload what is happening there.

we should encourage the positive, as we disagree with the political maters.