Sign in to follow this  
Amina daughter of Nikatau

Should Girls Make The First Move??

Nephissa   

Oh heck yeah! I mean, what's the worst that will happen? He'll say 'No thanks' and then you know right then and there that it's his loss :D .

Malika   

Nephthys, your my kind of girl,fear of rejection has no place on a warrior dhe.

After all the cries of equality,why do women take a back seat to the most important task of selecting a mate?

Why,allow the male ego to rule this game?

-Lily-   

I think the sister meant approaching someone she knew.

It’s a tragedy to live one’s life by the standards of others or what people may say or think of you. To get what you want/need in life sometimes you have to break the ‘rules’. Do what feels right, if it’s a positive outcome great, if not, move on.

p.s. Women pursue men they like all the time, they just do it a lot subtler than men and it may not involve so many words rather than expressions, actions etc.

Urban   

I don't see anything wrong with a girl initiating the move, within limits of course. Approaching a guy wherever for the purpose of chatting him up lacks xayaa' in my opinion. It's not about getting what you want or being bold.

Sayida Khadeeja's example still stands to this day because when she got married, Muhammad pbuh wasn't a prophet at the time. Just a businessman with an immense character.

If you haven't already, read what she did to make Prophet Muhammed pbuh approach her for marriage.

MZanzi   

Traditionally, guys have always been the ones to make the first move, but now as time progresses, it becomes acceptable and alright for girls to make the first move too! So you spot a guy that makes your heart skip a beat and causes butterflies to flutter around madly in your stomach. So now what? ISDAADI MA AHANE Ferrari adoo kusocdo istuuur Remember that the worst thing that a person can say is no! Although this tiny little word is much dreaded, there are always going to be other options. So if it happens, get over it and move on!

PS.Some guys find it very attractive that a girl is confident enough to approach them!

Hi my sisters in SOL.

I absolutely say no. Never initiate the first move. If he is man enough he will approach you if he doesn't let it go. It usually means 2 things if he doesn't approach you he is not confident enough or he is not interested in you. And why would you need a man that you will always have to initiate everything once you get him. Let it go and get with the man you initiates and shows you the interest.

Kool_Kat   

ISDAADI MA AHANE Ferrari adoo kusocdo istuuur

L-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O- O-L!!! Ilaahoow hadaa caadi tahay maxaa dhahaa...Dhagahaaba ixanuunay qosol dartiis...

Amina, first you wanted us to eat first, now you want us to make the first move too? Naga daa hee... :D

Never make the first move on a guy, are you crazy!!! :eek: Ma inuusan cirka kasoo dagin baa rabtaa? There are certain ways to make a guy make the first move, eventhough you're the one who liked him first...And if he still doesn't see you that way, it his loss...After all you don't want nin damiinimo darteed tahay inaa far waaweyn wax ugu qorto... ;)

MZanzi   

LooL @kk you made me laugh out loud ....

MSS DD it'z very easy to make a man make the first move ...gabareey maanyo camal aa laiska dhigaa and yOU do the J-walking wit style..lol..hadi uu baakaati yahay waxba mafahmaayo laakin ciyaalka xafada hadu yahay ...asoo taraaraxaayo uu TUUNDHEER Ka bixinaa

Women make the first move all the time. It's just subtle as Lily said. As long as the guys is not a complete 1diot, then he knows if you're interested or not. He acts on the signals you give him (most of the time).