Sign in to follow this  
Amina daughter of Nikatau

Should Girls Make The First Move??

MZanzi   

When a girl plays hard to get, they seem cold and confused. When she is up front about her feelings, she seems obsessed or desperate. Men, in general, instinctively like the chase. That's the point of hard to get.

Besides, men always like what they cant have. Old rule. So mom always told me to play hard to get and he will come running into the shabaq!

My Dear Mom taught me the same thing. But why Oh why do they like what they can't have? Seriously, I noticed that the minute they sense Jiljileec and a little bit of vulnerability, they're turned off :confused: . My guy friends always told me to play a bit distant and completely independant in relationships but to be honest I feel like a fraud when I do that, plus it is sooo much work :mad:

i still havent seen a xalimoos who digs an A game! they just swim into that net like helpless fish.

last one i meet wanned to meet a friend of me... so hye call this # looool...i said. it was my #.

even though i aint seeing here no more. twice is nuff..lol..she aint gonna talk to my homie either. dont know...its a xalimoo thang.

Hayat   

Thats what I'm talking about...Make me think it was all my idea and my plan and everything works out great.

lol. typical!

Originally posted by J.Lee:

Making the first move doesn't mean asking him out.

First move? Does, the now drop it looooow let me see your hips swing(swiiiiing!!) one of the moves??

just asking! icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Originally posted by J.Lee:

^That's a definite sign of old age: you are getting the lyrics wrong, Brownie.

Oh yeah,No doubt,iam a lil rusty,yeah. Whot were the lyrics?

They should make the first move, be up front and always smile. This constant Somali girl Suuro and gafuurtaag is getting boring and tasteless, no wonder its costing you ...

^ :D , waa run. Even the families do realise that and take the first move, ma maqal wiil hebel ee College/University-gaas dhigta ama Masaajidkaa kutukada yaa Familkooda yaqaan gabadheenaan uraadinaynaayeee :D