Sign in to follow this  
Alisomali

The Hell With Suicide Bombings

Kamila   

Salaamz,

Thanks Jamaal me too waan idin miss gareeyey.

_____________________Kamila_______________________

Oh' Lord Increase me knowlege.

Alisomali, I agree with you. It seems to me suicide bombing or Shaheed operations as people like to call them are becoming a bit over done. I mean sometimes they are not really called for. Sometimes they are a valuable tactic, like in the case in 2000 when the truck bomb in Chechnya against the Russian base killed 1500 Russian troops.

It’s interesting how now non-Palestinians are starting to use it. Like in Afghanistan they are using them. Strangely even in Chechnya now it’s become a strongly relied on tactic… In Chechnya even woman are carrying them out, which is a very very new innovation.

Really what concerns me is not that tactic itself, but the targets. Muslims need to really take alot of care to limit civilian casualties. Killing civilians is the best way to lose friends and gain enemies.

Asalaam aleykum

Mashallah for the healthy discussion.

I would like to add some comments

on chosing the right friends: Muslims no longer follow their religion have become people who follow their whims and selfish demands. The so

Asalaam aleykum

Mashallah for the healthy discussion.

I would like to add some comments

on chosing the right friends: Muslims no longer follow their religion have become people who follow their whims and selfish demands. The so

MissPURE   

Originally posted by amran:

AA

let's not blame all our problems on USA. because non-muslim did something that does not mean killing innocent people. since when did islam allowed killing anyone who is not muslim.in my opinion it is wrong.

MissPURE   

Originally posted by amran:

AA

let's not blame all our problems on USA. because non-muslim did something that does not mean killing innocent people. since when did islam allowed killing anyone who is not muslim.in my opinion it is wrong.

don't be so ****** , its not muslim that are giving us a bad name its the western world (tin particular the USA ) that are killing theses innocent ppl not muslims , every muslim knows that suicide is an haram act so when we read that an islamic extremists has boarded a plane carrying a bomb then its obvious what they want us to believe. Its all about propaganda don't fall for it . This is a war against us not terrorism. This is one of the signs that the world is ending -Muslims against the western world. So Amrun PLEASE sister don't just assume because the photos that they show us on of the suicide bombing are arab looking guys with beards are muslim because sister thats what they want us to believe.