Sign in to follow this  
Alisomali

The Hell With Suicide Bombings

Ok I have had enough of this phenamona that is ravaging our Muslim Ummah.

First Suicide Bombings were used by the Palestinians against the Israelis to do what they could and fight back against an omnipresent oppreser. But now it has just gotten out of control. Here are the examples.

1) In Karachi Suicide bombers attack the US consolate and kill 11. All of them Pakistanis

2)Suicide Bomber used in Bali bombing

3)Suicide Bombers used on French oil tanker

4)Suicide Bomber used on Jewish Temple in Tunisia, mostly Muslims killed

and last night Suicide bombers used in Mombasa against Israeli intrests. A bunch of Kenyan innocents killed

OKAY

What the hell is going on, i can "M"aybe with a capital "M" understand the use of suicide attacks against the Israeli Military. But what the hell is the deal with these bombings being used on clubs and oil tankers. Apart from being an astoundingly stupid Military move, it is down right HARAM. Lets not make any excuses, our great religion of Islam teaches us that suicide is Haram, and when used against the aforementioned spots: the Haramness is coupled with great misguided thinking at past.

We have to stand up against the global front against Islam, but lets not tear away at our religious doctrine to satisfy earthly political interests.

HOLLA BACK

Honesita   

I dont think all that is caused by America.....its all cuz some pple decide to do something for the sake of Islam without having enough knowledge, or Cilm....!!! I really feel sorry for those who do it thinking they're gonna go to Jannah by suicidely killin' them selves and other innocent pple.......but the blame is on those fake scholars who tell them its permissible, they're just making Islam look bad...!!! Believing that destroying anything that has something to do with non Muslims will take u to jannah is really dangerous.....so it starts from clubs and oil tankers, but who knows where will it end...!!

Salaamz

amran   

AA

let's not blame all our problems on USA. because non-muslim did something that does not mean killing innocent people. since when did islam allowed killing anyone who is not muslim.in my opinion it is wrong.

Khayr   

Where does your opinion which is based on your own personal feelings and misguided delusions stand compared to what the ulama say?

So you don't agree because you can't fathom something. However, that doesn't make it wrong.

If this bombing occured in Israel only, you would not have shed a tear. Why? Is your hate for something for the Sake of Allah or for personal and sentimental reasons? Allah is the All Wise and he does things that we don't understand but inshallah we make dua that we might one day in our life time appreciate to understand, inshallah!

PLEASE, DON'T LET YOUR OWN PERSONAL SENTIMENTS CLOUD YOUR JUDGEMENT AND OVERRIDE YOUR THOUGHTS. :rolleyes:

Oh, by the way, the definition of Suicide and the reason why its haram have to do with the fact that in Suicide, a person takes their lives for personal and selfish reasons. Allah gives lives and takes when he wants too. So if a muslim or any religious person decided to sacrfice their live and put themselves in a 'sure death' situation for a 'higher cause' and their niyah is for Allah, then they are not committing suicide.

OF Course the situation we find ourselves as muslim @ present is very unusual.

I am not a conspirisits and work on what i see for myself. And what is so evidently clearly from reading Newspaper articles, watchin 'special correspondant docummentaries' watchin the news and so forth, is that given the opptunity (not that the west or any anti-islamic group/movement need it) i.e. nigera.

They will try anything possible to try and protary the muslim sufferings, be it in palestine or Kashmir or afgansitan as yet another fight against Barbarins, who are uncivilised and lower them them and who pose serious threat to them.

Which is obviously absurd given the weakens of so many of the regimes that currently occupy muslim civilans across the world. For it is these ppl who are instigating, propergating and purshing a policy against muslim worldwide on a daily basis

I must admit my heart sunk when i heard about the latest episode, not so much because it was a suicide boming but more innocent civilans are killed, have those doing this mission no of the serverity of taken a life, let alone an innocent one?

yet again this incident will only serve to further the racisit propoganda that i see on televison on a day to day basis. But what are ppl to do in places like Palestine and Kashmir where (god help them) the day lives are a misery, after all their Humans too and the palestinans certainly have passed the 'breaking point' long time ago i really dont no what i would do if i was in their shoes, having to experience what they do.

May allah help all those muslims suffering around the world and destory the Brutul Isreal's and there hypocritc allies in the west inshallah amiin.

Buubto   

islam.gif

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

First of all Allah knows best what is happening in this world nowadays. Secondly don’t mix different issues together. Palestinians case is different to other suicide bombings that happened. According well known scholars such as sheikh khardaawi believe that what Palestinians are doing is right. Because they don’t have any power to defend themselves, while Israel in the other hand have power & they are killing innocent ppl everyday. The whole world r action less or should I say support what Israel is doing, therefore Palestinians have no other power but to commit the unthinkable. This is the daliil the culimaa use to support their opinion:-

Allah says:

To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight), because they are wronged;- and verily, God is most powerful for their aid;-

(They are) those who have been expelled from their homes in defiance of right,- (for no cause) except that they say, "our Lord is God". Did not God check one set of people by means of another, there would surely have been pulled down monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques, in which the name of God is commemorated in abundant measure. God will certainly aid those who aid his (cause);- for verily God is full of Strength, Exalted in Might, (able to enforce His Will).

Surah 22 Verses 39 – 40

Look back the history don’t forget westerns were the one who politically persuade Muslims & made them enemies to one another, which resulted the claps of dolatil cuthmaniyah (the powerful islam government in turkey). Whatever is happening to muslim world is because of the west. They r the one’s who using innocent muslims to reach their goal, when they do they say Alqa’ida is behind it or any other muslim orgonisations. Is all about politics.

Muslims r the most hated people in this earth, we being betrayed in any way, whether in our own lands or elsewhere’s. Our bloods r everywhere, we being killed for no reason. The Muslim leaders r action less, Because of this anger some Muslims react differently to seek justice. By using suicide as a weapon. That is where the misunderstanding of our beautiful religion accord. That is what is happening walahu Aclam.

In my opinion as Muslims this is a test for us, we r being test how strong our faith & patience is. We could only survive if we r fully connected with Allah, now is when we need to learn our religion word by word, in order to reflect our opinions. Besides is time for us to quit watching brain wash news channels, who r anti muslims.

kAMAL 21   

salaam

the person that started this post needs to put himself in the situation of plasetinans in the muslim world.

number ONE! NONE OF US THAT LIVE IN NORTH AMERICA CAN MAKE ANY JUDGEMENTS ABOUT SUCIDE BOMINGS. what the heck do we do for Islam, were not the ones suffering. THE CASE IN PALESTINE IS DIFFRENT. LETS ALL PUT OURSELF IN THEIR SHOES

ONE

Listern we need to look at ourself and acknowledge that our state of Ummah is crumbling becuase of lack of unity and understanding. We among ourselves do not get along and the outsides are using this to their advantage and its our fault not theirs. Who wouldnt want their enemy to be divide and kept on the end of the leash? Dont blame America becuase they also want to survive. If we unify and leave out difference and ignorance out the door then we will defeat them with any bloodshade. Violence is not the only solution, we have to play their own game and we will defeat them. Why we gotta commit suicide if you have a surface to air missile out your disposal.

Listen we got to stop changing our ways for what people outside of Islam think. Lets move away from Suicide Bombings for the sake of the Ummah and Islam.

KAMAL: How on earth is three guys, not one, but three guys jumping in a jeep killing themselves and a bunch of poor africans helping Islam. let me give you a hint, IT isn't helping.

Khayr   

Listen we got to stop changing our ways for what people outside of Islam think. Lets move away from Suicide Bombings for the sake of the Ummah and Islam.

KAMAL: How on earth is three guys, not one, but three guys jumping in a jeep killing themselves and a bunch of poor africans helping Islam. let me give you a hint, IT isn't helping.

Salams,

you really have me disgusted at how SELFISH and SENTIMENTAL you think. Your care in this instance because they were kenyan and some of them might have been muslims (Dancers for the Tourists). You wouldn't have given a two cents damn if they were nigerian or jamiacan or from Sweden etc. Why? Cause your thinking selfish. You might have family and friends in Kenya or nearby, therefore things suddenly change and if someone commits a suicide bombing there, well its wrong!

Any other place that you might hate or feel indifferent about, you wouldn't have condmened a 'suicide bombing' so strongly.

Don't try to justify and give me a response Mr. Somali cause I don't need a verbal response to change my mind set.

Stop hating something because of personal reasons and hate it because its for the sake of Allah.

Allah is the HAKEEM AND ADL (ALL WISE AND JUST)

and we don't understand sometimes what happends in this world but that doesn't make it wrong or right.

I don't like your comments not because I don't like you but because I felt that you were insulting every muslim out there who has given up their dunya for Allah and have tried to do something for the greater muslim community (and by this I don't just mean Mujahideen)

What are you doing to help?

Criticizing and following the sentiments of the weak hearted.

Please don't give me some answer stating that you do this and that. I'll give you my response to the question. I look at myself as a muslim and am ashamed that I don't do enough, that life is sometimes too comfortable because I don't want to challenge myself and grown in Deen and Iman. When I hear how much other muslims around the world go through for their deen, I become ashamed and wondering- Ya Rab, how I'm I ever going to get into Jannah when there are people in the Ummah in my time who are giving their every drop of money and blood to Allah and his rasul (sallallahu caliyehe wasalem). Do you brother ask yourself these questions too???

Goodir   

As for me all of this happening is to blame US and Israel because the world and Muslims around the world today are victims of American and Israels policy.

All I have to say in this topic is If you can do nothing about the situation stop critising and shut up. You are not the the oppressors nor those who defend themselves by any means necessary.

So who the hell are you to judge the Suicide bombings and you are not really blaming the war against Iraq led by the Americans, are you?

Do you know how many muslim lives will cost this war? the damage will cause it?

and What it will create afterwards, more hatred,more suicide bombings more confilict and violence and bloodshed of both sides

So WHo Is to BLaMe???????????

Americans are careless about the millions of Iraq innocent poeple who will surfer from their strike.

So who is me(you) to judge as Haram if these Iraqis commit suicide and kill whatever they want to kill.

Peace & Salaaaamz

Kamila   

Salaams all,

Buubto sister in Islam well done.

You know every time when something happen they blame Al-Qaida what is that, is not right what they doing. Do they have any prove that Al-Qaida was behind all this? No I don't think. Lets cut the crap then. Wixii xunbo xaawaa iska leh ay wadaan kuwaan.

President Bush, He wants take military action in Iraq He’s saying Iraq has made new weapons. To be honest why he want to take a military actions is not about weapon, but he want the oil In Iraq. They want to see that the Asian and Africa are poor they are using us. Is not fare you know? The Truth is everyone will get what he/she deserves years to come.

Like Yacquub Said, "I will leave Allah to judge"

__________________Kamila____________________________________Ilaah Waxuu Yiri: "JIN IYO INSI WAXAAN U ABUURAY IN AY I CAABUDAAN". Marka Ilaah halagu Xirnaado dadoow. Waxaan idinkaga digayaa Cadaam iyo wajimadoobaad. :(

RaMpAgE   

the person who said...lets not blame on usa...who else r we to blame on..anit they the ones that ruined every muslim country ..inorder to make few billion dollars...they killed our muslims brothers..wat else r we meant to do...sit their n let them continue?...they sucide bomber insaha allah will go to jannah...because they r defending them selfs...they don't have anyother means to defend them selfs with....

sallam...

ramadaaan kariim