Sign in to follow this  
Biixi

Somali woman

Biixi   

My beautiful somali woman why do stare at us(men) when you are walking/sitting with your husband/boy friend?

Biixi   

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

Eyes pop out,jaw to the floor,drooling!

Bixii its because you sooo quruxlow. :rolleyes:

I'm short and very dark traits Somali women try to avoid, and I don't make make that much money. I think it is a Somali women thing to do so.

Aaliyyah   

I thought it was the other way around men tend to stare at somali women.

But, I could have made few assumptoins, like u are good lookin n what nt, bt as u have mentioned u are dark, short n u got no money either lol ...now why the hell r they staring at u ??? I am puzzled myself walaal :D

Biixi   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

I thought it was the other way around men tend to stare at somali women.

But, I could have made few assumptoins, like u are good lookin n what nt, bt as u have mentioned u are dark, short n u got no money either lol ...now why the hell r they staring at u ??? I am puzzled myself walaal
:D

:D That is what I'm trying to understand.

I've heard of a somali couple that divorced 'cause the wife couldn't stop staring at men whenever they were in public. Is it a genetic thing?

LETS PLAY A GAME BIXII its called "staring game"

A staring game is a game in which two people stare into each other's eyes and attempt to maintain eye contact for a longer period of time than their opponent. Remember you cant blink,or look away,

READY! SET! GO :eek:

Ariadne   

It is because when you wear your suit it is too is sizes too big and you look like a child.

I am thinking( when I stare at you) I want to give him the card of my tailor, but would that offend him...