Sign in to follow this  
lovelycute

JUST WONDERING WHYYYYYYYYY ???

OKAY HERE IS MY Q? WHY DON'T WEMON GET THE CHECK WHEN IT COMES TO PAYING,MEN PAYS MORE THAN WOMEN AND I WAS WONDERING WHY ? WHEN IT COMES TO GOING MOVIES OR DINNER OR JUST SIMPLE SHOPING..

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY GOING OUT OR MARREID ALWAYS ALWAYS MEN PAYS........

JUST WONDERING WHY...... :confused: :confused:

LETS SAY ITS DHAQAN THAT MEN SUPOST PAY WHEN IT COMES TO WOMEN.AND IF HE DOESN'T PAY FOR IT WELL THE CHEAP ASS SHOULD HIT ROAD........COZ I'M NOT SPENDING MY MONEY ON HIM.....HELLLLOO..HEAR ME..... :mad: :mad:

Answering ur question. sis, It is a man's world..it has been this way for centuries and i think it gona continue this way.That is the way things are.These gifts and movie tickets are not free though.99% of men expect something from women.Some of them want your friendship,others want sexual favors and some others want you to be their mistress etc. As a result most women suffer from low self-confidence. That is the negative side of letting someone pays ur way!!

Macalin   

How else are we supposed to make you feel like you owe us???

UnderDog tha was deep

Sis don ask too many Q's i have girls who pay for me stuff sometimes so this days it aint all tha bad

To be honest, I do believe old standards should still be constant in terms of who is paying the tap. But when it's reperative, then I'd say that women are just being ignorant about it, after the first date or the second date, I'd definitely take the tap; I wouldn't want him thinking that in return I am going to give some thing back to him. Plus if women want to be treated equally with men, then I suggest u'll leave your little traditional bubbles and start thinking like equalls. Besides, I think it's impowerment when a women takes the tap.....it's sort of sexy in a man's eye. Prehaps I am wrong, but it's how I view the situation.

lovelycute, I reckon it takes to to make things true So 50/50 works for me smile.gif

I mean I used to go out with a brother that was broke so i toke him out instead of him taking me out, but that's cool with me cause i know money don't bring no happiness aye :rolleyes:

Qac Qaac   

i agree with cali wayne. well said bro

i wouldn't let a woman pay for me, if i did i wouldn't feel a man.

leting a woman pay. damn. if i am broke. i would tell the girl, let's not go out these days, untill i get a job. that's all. but never would she pay for me.

Abdinuur   

It's much better to rotate than letting one person pay for the whole thing all the time unless he's rich and you're poor. ;)

By rotating, I mean...you'd pay for a dinner and a movie for one weekend, and he'd pay the next, and so forth.

Whatchu think?

This is addition to what ProudSista said...it's redundant, but it's something like that.

Kaafi, right!

Anyway, it seems like they (men) are buying you when they pay for everything, something ain't right about that. This chicka always offers to split the bill cuz she knows we are all students and careerless and money does not fall from the sky.

Unless of course he is treating me out. Then I keep my purse closed for the day smile.gif

Xafsa   

I have no problem with paying... but i've seen alot of brothas who feel all manly and in control when they pay....and I have no problems with that. smile.gif

Blessed   

Originally posted by WinD..TaLker..:

payin her dinner lays the foundation for the "after" dinner events..

like someone said, its a debt she'll have to pay back..

This is why me always takes my plastic with me, last think I'd want is some fool thinking he can talk shidh with me.

I guess, I'll put my purse on retirement when I marry him ;) Then he'll have to pay for everything or no qado :D