baala xoofto

Who is replacing Boris Johnson as UK's new PM?

The favourite is Liz Truss. The runner up is Rishi Sunak.

The new Foreign Minister is going to be Tom Tugendhat. A good friend of Somaliland and a member of the All Party Parliamentary for Somaliland. 

I am sure what triggered them is not the British but rather the Somaliland part. :D

Since this is a Somali discussions group, I thought the part that is relevant to this appointment mattered. But again, I didn't see the level of vitriolic response coming. 

Just to rub salt into this, can I also just share the information that a Somaliland born person will be assuming a key leadership role. *Heart attack*

1 hour ago, baala xoofto said:

I am sure what triggered them is not the British but rather the Somaliland part. :D

Since this is a Somali discussions group, I thought the part that is relevant to this appointment mattered. But again, I didn't see the level of vitriolic response coming. 

Just to rub salt into this, can I also just share the information that a Somaliland born person will be assuming a key leadership role. *Heart attack*

No, we are used to Sland part. We have you and tons before you to sell us the Kool-aid. But I can't understand the British obsession. It is almost like you had no history or identity before they arrived on the Somali shores.

lol@key leadership. I thought you were bright kid.

1 hour ago, baala xoofto said:

Just to rub salt into this, can I also just share the information that a Somaliland born person will be assuming a key leadership role

Who? Nimco Ali? Xoogsato socialite ah oo FGM ku qaraabata.  Or is Rageh giving up on journalism? Huh? 

War British don't give a flying fck about you.  Nin cad ma bartaan miyaa! Aga!!

10 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

But I can't understand the British obsession

Just mentioned a fact about the would-be new Foreign Chief, and you call that an obsession? 

Just tell us what is bothering you, I am sure it is deeper than my comments above. 

6 minutes ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

War British don't give a flying fck about you.  Nin cad ma bartaan miyaa! Aga!!

There is an effort to change the UK's foreign policy towards Somaliland and make it an active supporter of its cause. That is no secret. And I believe it is getting new heights when someone who has very deep knowledge assumes this particular role. 

Also the current Foreign Minister who is set to become the new Prime Minister is very well versed about Somaliland issue. 

Duufaan   

Even if that happens what is that gone do for you. Another Anders Cooper school with guy students or something similar with that line. Or the new Taiwan or Kurdistan in the horn. Tells what benefits your hoping from the British in E continent 

8 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

Just mentioned a fact about the would-be new Foreign Chief, and you call that an obsession? 

Just tell us what is bothering you, I am sure it is deeper than my comments .

From your ferocious defense of British colonialism to tying everything British to Sland, your soft spot for Britain is mind-boggling. It almost seems you take pride in being colonized or associated with Britain.

Don't take it personally. Your fellow qowdhans past and present show the same pattern of behavior apart from  afew.

How could anyone Somali (and I assume you consider yourself Somali) have such favorable view and unreciprocated admiration for that island is beyond reason.

If Sunak wins, our latest chief secessionist propagandist wuxuu la soo shirtagi doonaa historical gumeysi ka dhexeeye Hindiya iyo Waqooyi Galbeed under 'dear Ingiriis master' and what they had in common were that they were both very obedient people.

Alloow sahal amuuraha since many secessionists are completely, shamelessly emasculated.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

3 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

From your ferocious defense of British colonialism to tying everything British to Sland, your soft spot for Britain is mind-boggling. It almost seems you take pride in being colonized or associated with Britain.

Don't take it personally. Your fellow qowdhans past and present show the same pattern of behavior apart from  afew.

How could anyone Somali (and I assume you consider yourself Somali) have such favorable view and unreciprocated admiration for that island is beyond reason.

That is your problem my friend. See, just because your people were colonised by Italians, you don't have to hold any grudge against Somaliland when we state the facts that neither Somaliland nor its people were under any colony. That simple fact is what is causing you this much uneasiness.

When I say, Somaliland and UK have had relationship which was beneficial to both sides, that is also a fact.  

44 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

If Sunak wins, our latest chief secessionist propagandist wuxuu la soo shirtagi doonaa historical gumeysi ka dhexeeye Hindiya iyo Waqooyi Galbeed under 'dear Ingiriis master' and what they had in common were that they were both very obedient people.

Alloow sahal amuuraha since many secessionists are completely, shamelessly emasculated.

Isn't it unfortunate for someone who is under colony today to talk about this? 

Is Lafta-gareen a true representative of SW people? or was his shoved down their throat by Addis Abeba?

5 minutes ago, baala xoofto said:

That is your problem my friend. See, just because your people were colonised by Italians, you don't have to hold any grudge against Somaliland when we state the facts that neither Somaliland nor its people were under any colony. That simple fact is what is causing you this much uneasiness.

When I say, Somaliland and UK have had relationship which was beneficial to both sides, that is also a fact.  

Wow...you have internalized your self-deception. Beneficial? Is that why they gave the Hawd to Itoobiya? Surely, equals and friends don't do that to each other?

53 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Muse tried that with the Yanks not knowing Americans take pride kicking out the British.