baala xoofto

Barre Hiiraale talks about Kismayo iyo jubooyinka

Warlord Morgan, probably, the biggest loser in the Somali civil wars, is accused of clan cleansing in Kismaayo.

Imagine this sick man who is behaving this towards his own D-clan members, having the power of the Somalia National Army with impunity and over-lording Somaliland regions during 1980s? 

Qofka gob-ka ah iyo kan gunta ah waxa lagu kala gartaa, maalinta aad power leeday oo aad wax dili karti, qofka gobta ahi nabad iyo wada noolaansho iyo cadaalad ayuu ku taliyaa. Kan gunta ahna wuxu ku taliyaa aar-goosi iyo waxuushnimo. 

Dalmar1   

Its good to hear these new facts straight from the horse's mouth, according to Barre Hiiraale himself acknowledging that General Aideed (AUN) and his men truly were an saviours who saved and thwarted an imminent massacre on Barre's people from Morgan Militia who were known for their inhuman massacres. 

• Thanks 1

Puntland and RRU armed by Meles Zenawi attached Kismayo. They were defeated by Juba Valey Alliance (Mar**xan and H/G)

Again, Kikuuyo and Ahmed Madoobe attacked.

One wonders, why foreigners are involved in South Somalia. It is only some clans who cannot stand on their own without being foreign lackeys. 

These same people are first to cry 'Somalinimo'. Give me a break. 

• Like 1

Alot of revisionist is lately going on, when Barre Hiraale took over Kismaayo, Morgan ruled there  close to 9 years.

Aidid was killed in August 1996, and was chased and defeated long time ago from this area

Hiiraale with JVA  took over in 1999.

Too much mixing up the timetable 

Dalmar1   
57 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Alot of revisionist is lately going on, when Barre Hiraale took over Kismaayo, Morgan ruled there  close to 9 years.

Aidid was killed in August 1996, and was chased and defeated long time ago from this area

Hiiraale with JVA  took over in 1999.

Too much mixing up the timetable 

I guess you know better than the man (Barre Hiiraale) who actually fought those battles, especially you being from Somaliland who has no link to any of the histories of Somalia's Jubooyinka.

And also its clear by your post that you havent watched his Interview yet.

Duufaan   
2 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

I guess you know better than the man (Barre Hiiraale) who actually fought those battles, especially you being from Somaliland who has no link to any of the histories of Somalia's Jubooyinka.

And also its clear by your post that you havent watched his Interview yet.

You are telling us that H people from north Somalia do not have a link in Jubaland, specially Kismaanyo and some Galgaduud people do. Both Warsangali and Sool clan tribes have been present in Kismaanyo for centuries and even Kenya.

The last time I visited Marka city in1988, there were more putlnaders than the whole HAG people let alone Galgaduud people. The presence of clan militia does not really mean, the place belongs to you.

It is true Bare Hiiraale and his Galgaduud brothers captured and ruled that place for a long time period with the support of the "Islamist" militants who were working with this group for that time before they became powerful enough to create their own things.

Is this Mahad Salad new plan to revive the Galgaduud brothers?

Dalmar1   
1 hour ago, Duufaan said:

You are telling us that H people from north Somalia do not have a link in Jubaland, specially Kismaanyo and some Galgaduud people do. Both Warsangali and Sool clan tribes have been present in Kismaanyo for centuries and even Kenya.

The last time I visited Marka city in1988, there were more putlnaders than the whole HAG people let alone Galgaduud people. The presence of clan militia does not really mean, the place belongs to you.

It is true Bare Hiiraale and his Galgaduud brothers captured and ruled that place for a long time period with the support of the "Islamist" militants who were working with this group for that time before they became powerful enough to create their own things.

Is this Mahad Salad new plan to revive the Galgaduud brothers?

As we all know as time goes by so does the demographics changes, you spout nonsense of by gone eras of the 80's where today there are new 2nd and 3rd generation of settlers who replaced the old settlers, by example my kins or rather my clansmen are today fully entrenched as settlers in all of South of Somalia as far as Baraawe and Buale.

I understand though, the envy you harbour as your clansmen from Gedo were not successful as us, your Gedo clansmen have been dealt the hard hand harshly, as they have been expelled and cleansed from all the places in Jubooyinka and are today confined in Gedo.

In short its your folks from Gedo who could be defined as the ''sore losers'' lost in the change of time.

P,s im pretty sure it was not mahad Salaad but your M00ryaan Uncle Barre Hiiraale last night in a interview begging reer Galmudug to revive ''The Galgaduud Brothers Alliance -JVA'' to safe his weak and inept clansmen attain their Jubaland, an dream they could never attain by themselves.