Duufaan

PUNTLAND OO KU CELISAY IN DHAQAALE LOO WAAYAY SIXIDDA IMTIXAANKA SHAHAADIGA AH EE DUGSIYADA SARE

Duufaan   
PUNTLANDPOST.NET

Imtixaanka shahaadiga ah ee Puntland, gaar ahaan dugsiyada sare ayaa weli dhaqaale la’aan loo sixi la’ yahay, sida uu ku… Sii akhri

Compared to Jubaland. The budget in Jubland is in fact balanced. Everything you say about Madoobe. His budget may be small but balanced. Could not Deni do something here? His minister is loud and communicates with students and parents. In Garoowe, they will find the money for a political meeting and in Hargeysa they always found money for afternoon Qat. Different priority right?

23 minutes ago, Duufaan said:
PUNTLANDPOST.NET

Imtixaanka shahaadiga ah ee Puntland, gaar ahaan dugsiyada sare ayaa weli dhaqaale la’aan loo sixi la’ yahay, sida uu ku… Sii akhri

Compared to Jubaland. The budget in Jubland is in fact balanced. Everything you say about Madoobe. His budget may be small but balanced. Could not Deni do something here? His minister is loud and communicates with students and parents. In Garoowe, they will find the money for a political meeting and in Hargeysa they always found money for afternoon Qat. Different priority right?

Deni Xanaaqbadne spent all his monies for the corrupt xildhibaanno in Xamar. Did/does he think he own dhaqaalaha gobolka dhan and spends where he sees fit? 

galbeedi   

Imtixaankani qaalisanaa.

What it takes to mark this special exams of Puntland?

I thought you put 20  teachers in a secure hall and spend 10 days, 8 hours a day. If you pay the teachers $100 dollars a day for 10 days, it will cost one thousand per day and $20,000 for ten days. 

Are you telling me the mother of the federal system could not locate 20 gran?

This education minister is probably trying to extort some money from the NGO's.

Ilaahayow Kacaankii barakeysnaa u dembi dhaaf. 

WE never paid one single penny from elementary all the way to university .

1 hour ago, galbeedi said:

Ilaahayow Kacaankii barakeysnaa u dembi dhaaf. 

WE never paid one single penny from elementary all the way to university .

Somalis somehow now  lost the ability,  you can do attitude,  this was the core messages in Kacaanka early on, iskaa wax u qabso, very similar what Eritrea does now.

Where ever you go, they asking either diaspora or Ngos to help them. 

Some people speak of Kacaanka in rosy terms, but they forget that Somalia under Kacaanka was still the *Sh*thole* that its.

Somalia made it to the IMF's "Heavily Indebted Poor Countries" due to Kacaanka mismanagement. The Paris Club debt stands at $5 USD Billion. What is there for Kacaanka to show for this money? I mean, they never built any Port, or Airport or Stadium or major project like Roads or Urban Water system. All that were donations from foreign states and organisations. 

Honestly, "Somalidu ilawshiyo dhawaa, ma umul ba?"  In the end, Kacaanka left Somalia poor, destroyed and hopeless. 

With regards to Eritrea, the only thing going for it, is that Mingistu left Ethiopia intact and all its cities fully functioning. In fact, Asmara, the capital city of Eritrea, not a single bullet was fired. The Derg (Ethiopia's Kacaanka) just ordered their soldiers to withdraw after Ethiopian Army lost the country-side to the rebel groups. 

What did Kacaanka do in the same situation? He moved his tanks to protect his behind by stationing it in the streets of major urban centres.  

Kacaanka was thousand times better than the best version of Soomaaliya we had seen since 1990.

Kiikuuyo and Xabashi literally feared Soomaaliya with far fewer population in its heyday. That is why they needed to have defence pact against Soomaaliya.

Muqdisho was one of the safest, cleanest cities in Africa. Murder in Muqdisho was unheard of until late 1980s, when agents anti-state jabhadaha Xamar soo galay.

I, as a six year-old boy, used to leave from our villa located in Hodan discrict and go to Howlwadaag Hoosedhexe, located several kilometres away in Howlwadaag district. All walking by myself, luuq ka kuuq ayaa mari jiray. I never, ever felt unsafe. My older brothers and sisters used this same route to this school and others nearby like Xasan Qarindi and Howlwadaag Sare. 

These little boys qabyaalad dishay oo qurba ku koray think after reading little paragraphs written by anti-Soomaalis that they know Soomaaliya before 1990.

You speak for yourself. 

My childhood is the exact opposite. The first time we had peace was in 1991. Probably that was the first time you didn't have peace. So, our experience totally are opposite. Your worse period, is the start of my best days. :D

In 1980s, many people in Hargeisa don't remember a day went by without some kind of curfew imposed on them. I personally remember spending my months inside house because there was no schools or malcaamad. In one of the worse months was 1982 when the city was imposed on 24 hour curfew nonstop. People run out of food and fuel to cook. Some started burning down anything that was wooden inside their house, a wooden chair - that is fuel for lunch. A wooden door, that will help for tomorrow's cooking. 

That was the least of the problem. The biggest headache was the Og*den Refugees who had license to do whatever they wanted - thanks to the MOD alliance. They would come to your home and get whatever they want and you cannot do anything to them. Because if you do, they will arrest you or you will disappear for good. 

Here shows when Somalia's Kacaanka started missing repayments to the Paris Club. Somalia was unable to pay "Interest only" repayments from 1987. 

Somalia was broke way before 1991.  

image.png.cbda62e68cc7b542493e2c83a3d271d8.png

gooni   

Soomaalida waxaa laga dilayay karaamada dhawr iyo sodon sano yaa la quudinayay si ay u dhintaan ayagoo nool. 

Guri hadii hay'ad u dhisto waxay waydiinayaan suuli banaanka ku yaal.

Ceel hadii loo qodo waxay waydiinayaan weelkii ay ku cabi lahaayeen.

Naag haduu guursado sariitii tolkaa laga rabaa uu kala seexan gabadha.

Imtixaan arday hooyo federaal kaligeed kuma filna waxaa loo baahan yahay aabihii federaalka ama hay'ad dhaqaale bixisa.

Waa umad iska nool, 

Sadex wadan yaan transit ku noqday markaan airport muqdisho ja degay yaan ogaaday inaanan jinsiyad lahayn, boorsadaydiina "ey" baa leefay.

Samafal   
3 hours ago, gooni said:

Soomaalida waxaa laga dilayay karaamada dhawr iyo sodon sano yaa la quudinayay si ay u dhintaan ayagoo nool. 

Guri hadii hay'ad u dhisto waxay waydiinayaan suuli banaanka ku yaal.

Ceel hadii loo qodo waxay waydiinayaan weelkii ay ku cabi lahaayeen.

Naag haduu guursado sariitii tolkaa laga rabaa uu kala seexan gabadha.

Imtixaan arday hooyo federaal kaligeed kuma filna waxaa loo baahan yahay aabihii federaalka ama hay'ad dhaqaale bixisa.

Waa umad iska nool, 

Sadex wadan yaan transit ku noqday markaan airport muqdisho ja degay yaan ogaaday inaanan jinsiyad lahayn, boorsadaydiina "ey" baa leefay.

Aabihii federalka isaga imtixaankii buu qaadi waayaye iska daa imtixaan saxide xagee buu lacag ka keenayaa?