Sign in to follow this  
B_A_L_L_E_R_Z

Question: Why is the Somali population only 9 million?

mojam   

I agree with the 20 million figure. In fact, my estimate is 20-25 million. Somalia has about 11 million, in ethiopia we are about 7 million, in Kenya about 3 million, in Jabuti, rest of africa & mid-east another 1.5 million. in europe & n-america 1.5 million. that puts us in that range.

hornAfrique

indirect flattery to u'rself huh? ^^^^^^^^^^

By god not even shy about it!

walaal....im not shy about it,,,because, when you go out, and your own people walk past you, being light is not something to be proud of.

e.g a few nights ago, i went down to edgeware-london, with my cousin, (personally i believe i look somalian), anyways, we was in an arabic restraunt,,

my cousin, is dark skinned,(chocolate) so they know instantly that she is somali...,,every person talks in somali to her, and english to me, (assuming that im something else), when i talk somali to them, they get shocked. and think im half somali half other.(???)

waxaas wax lagu faano maxa!

infact its quite hurtful ( :( )

This is why i think we are more than 20 million now. If you look at the 9 million figure, it says it was taken at 1977. Thats almost 30yr ago. So do you think we have stayed in 9 million for that long? Kenya's population has increased from 12-25 from that same period. And Ethiopia's population has doubled in that 25yrs.

Large population always means a good thing for the country. Another reason why i think every able Soomali man should have more than the usual one wife thing. If we dont want to see a decline in our population. Having multiple wifes, and expecting women to have more 3 children is i think what made us 20 million now. We need to continue with that.

LOL..for real itz funny...

so a guy like bill gates can give every somalian 1 million pounds or dollars..

yo BILL GATEZ holla at ur nigga...............................