Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

Social Debate: The Somali Single Mothers phenomenon

zak99   

Dinkytown gal! do u mind if i call u that name! i just like it. couple of things you didnt add to your notes are following.

a) now you have experience not a german any more. what i mean is that life teachs one a heck of social experience thats very valuable. in the next affair this can save you alot of headaches which brand new xalimo cant relate to. just read the threads of the site, all you see are alot of whinning and childish behavior, plus wanna be xalimos and farahs too.

b)allot of the xalimos that majority of the guys look for are not virgin xalimos, extracted directly from her mom's lap! or wanna be xalimos women's activist who blabble 24/7. on contrarry, you basic farah is very much satisfied with a well manored xalimo whether single or garoobo and who will support her farah with home and work life. so to me at least, it dont matter what is the status of xalimo is as long as she has a good on her shoulder.

salaamad.

Changed   
if i was a single mother i would be offended redface.gif .......man y'll are being rude ..show a little compasion..dont just say it bluntly ..keep a little of those feeling u seem to be expressing on the inside ;) shayma...u go girl :D

Faheema.   

Originally posted by MIZZ-UNIQUE:

if i was a single mother i would be offended
redface.gif
.......man y'll are being rude ..show a little compasion..dont just say it bluntly ..keep a little of those feeling u seem to be expressing on the inside.

Mizz-Unique, There is nothing worse than a hypocrite walalo. Our brothers are just expressing their thoughts and if that means being bate then so be it, besides most single mothers know that is some Somali men’s' way of thinking when it comes to this issue...

Originally posted by MIZZ-UNIQUE:

shayma...u go girl
:D

lol Mizz are you insinuating that I am a single mother? ;)

raula   

Zak99, I have no problemo you callin' me Dinkytownwer..it all good bro. On the other hand, I just potrayed my experience coz I dislike those who generalize all similar characteristics of one's persona into one without examining the underlying factors.

shyma, so are u ssm? if so, PM me the dimensions-in inches please....if not, i would still like to know....if you are already taken, however, duqa igu salaan adigoo raali ah...

Faheema.   
Socrates. lol no 'am not a SSM, laakiin dimentionka hadaan kuu soo tuuro aan duqana dhinac u tuuro what can you guarantee me.? ;) bilaa aan cidla isku tuuraa

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Conscious Manipulation:

asalaamu alaykum,

I say we store this thread and re-opened it in about 5yrs when Shaqsi, Jamal, Illmatic and Sujui have all met lovely SSMs who knocked them off their feet and are married to them
:D

salaam

I agree!!! :D

Changed   

ceeb eey tacaaal redface.gif

shayma no it was ur topic and since u were talking about it i wanted to give u my probs and encourage u to continue ........i didnt think u was a single mother redface.gif

i did not want them to lie i just wanted them to express it in different way .... :rolleyes: ..esp words with the words they chose to use eg: used good

but anywayz keep on rocking ;)

shayma, given that i appreciate what your mamma gave you, i will gaurantee you the following:

1. A decaf. caramel frappaccino for the 1st date.

2. Hands off chit-chat unless otherwise hinted.

3. And, two clean jokes!

4. I can't gaurantee #3

...more guarantees will follow as we may go forward..

Faheema.   

lol Socrates, now there is an offer I can't possibly repudiate ;) . May oh may, you sure know how to woo a lady. :D

MIZZ-UNIQUE Thanks sis, 'am just pulling ya leg girl, maxaa ka macnaa hadii SSM aan noqdo, the kid/s will bring nothing but hope, joy and gratefulness to my life smile.gif

Nephissa   

Reminder: SSM comes with a brand new Dodge Caravan, & a jar of warm Caano with Qorfe & Heyl.

Never underestimate what she can offer.

salaam....shayma dagtaba ka qabatay so what the lady is divorced there is an advantage that come with it atleast she is experienced and she knows what she is doing unlike the non married women!(un married). she probably left the guy she has issues with the man , i agree with u 100%

khadar01   

It's the nature of human beings to be scared of the unknown we're so blinded by that fact we forget what if we venture into that cloudy area and find something precious.i'm speaking of marying a somali single mother.as to those thinking she had a failed marriage before, there are number of reasons why marriage fails, being young is one of them.while we're quick to say it will fail again who's to say it won't.as for me if i come accross an amazing halimo who has all the qualities why should it matter if she's being married and have one or two kids, and think some of you will do the same if you've come accross someone like that.