Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Where are all the good somali housewives

XawoTako   

First I will start with saying that if these men want such traditional women so desparetly, there are pleanty. Brothers you can get the next pane to Somalia and court a nice beautiful Somali girl who will be more than happy to be the kind of wife you want. But DON'T , for the love of God, try to change women who are not like her.

I see nothing wrong with making food for a husband if you happen to have the time or if you get home before him. All these things are not things to be learned but things that come naturally to you when you love a person. However, you guys should remember the ways of our prophet (pbuh), he used to help his wife Aiasha with everything. And you should also remember that he said 'The best of you are those who are best to your wifes'.

To Shyhem, I am still singel because I am not ready to committ myself to anyone at the moment, simple as that. There is so much I want to do with my life first. I am not disillusioned with the rosy ideas of marrige and how you can still do 'everything' when you get married. The reality is that there are many sacrefices to be made and I do not want to have resentments or regrets. You have to be willing to give 100% of yourself. Right now I am enjoying being selfish to the bone.

shyhem   

LoooOOOL i see some pple are already on the defense and may i add armed to the death.I will come back after the dust settles,its too risky to hang around here at this moment :D

Blessed   

^^^ lol .. U started it now you gota finish it!

Kool Kat

As a married gal .. I was expecting something that would give us singletons some hope. But I guess am just gonna sing up to the solo club for life... or make some farax's life a misery by killing all his expectations and dreams of having a great wife. later option sounds fun

:D:D

Rahima   

Guys, you will only get as good as you give. ;)

It's easy to attack women, but let's get real, the majority of the blame lies with the men.

Anywhere in the world you go, it is the women that are keeping families together while the men sit at the mukhaayad neglecting their duties.

Just go to a parent/teacher interview night at a school with many Somalis, and see which parent usually comes?

shyhem   

Jamaal-11

They won't listen today,but in the future when they are frustrated and the college degree won't get them a good man apart from the alcoholic,big time loser, player wannabee........they will cry in their room and say damn it i wish i listened when i was young and had no use for Botox injection :D

As u can see most of the sisters here becoming adults as in the sense that they are mature enough to get pregnant today,but for some strange reasons they see themslves as that innocent seven years old.I mean if a somali girl is past 18 and not yet married than she is lucky if her own family don't ask her "what she is waiting for",ofcourse some sisters will hide the truth from the family by talking about education and career.

I say give me a break who said u can't be a wife and doctor or a father and a husband at the same time......its time our mad love with community college come to an end.Going to college is all good, but that ain't the only thing u are supposed to do in life.Infact "the" most important think in life is to get married and have some kids of u'r own,ofcourse i'm not suggesting u should suddenly turn u'rself into children producing factory,but u should be aware of u'r ultimate goal in life......to take care of u'r family that's if u're lucky enough to have one to call "afamily".

Some of us are so obssesed with education that we actually forget about basic thing like,the right to be loved by someone other than our immediate family members.

For the sisters i know u have all the reasons to be single,but trust me,afew more miles on u'r body will eventually cost u the love u've been looking.Furthermore u can become all the doctors u want to be but in the end u will end up under a man, so u might as well accept it now than regret later.

I'm not suggesting that men are better than women,i just want to put a great emphasize on how a woman's role is far more important than that of a man.A good housewife is basically equaivalent to the foundation and pillars of a house.Even the least cracked pillar will eventually led to the collapse of the house, and in that case one must do all means necessary to avoid a cracked or damaged pillar for it will collapse on itself if not on you.

Its good for somali women to be educated but u shouldn't be educated at the cost of u'r social life.I have seen many smart sisters in college and yet they can't even add salt to the soup coz they forget the recipe manual at home.Imagine that lady been my wife,i will definately divorce her and divorce is the reason why in the first place i must look for a good somali housewife.I don't like fixing stuff and in this case a somali sister is no different.Better be good in the first place for i'm not a patient man and i'm not in the business of fixing others remember.

u can become all the doctors u want to be but in the end u will end up under a man,

lol@you

You are a funny man. On the real though, it's men like you that give other men a bad name.

peace,

A Woman on Top

Blessed   

Shyhem

lol A little dramatic don't you think :eek:

For your information, there are plenty of educated, decent, religious brothers out there who would appreaciate an intelligent sister. I hate to be rude, but it is only an uneducated, marfish sitting type of farax who would advocate such premative unislamic ideas about their sisters. Now, don't get me wrong, I have no problems with cooking, cleaning, looking after ur children etc because such neccesities shouldn't even be dictated. We spend half our life taking care of our fathers, brothers etc... why do U feel that you have something new to tell us?

To say, that education spoils women and that it is a waste of time is not forward looking. My Aabo has always told us to pursue our education because in light of the trends in todays society. you can't relay on a man.. shit happens marriages don't work out, what is a sister to do then .. go on welfare?

One day you'll have a daughter and will most definately be telling her what most fathers are now telling their daughters icon_razz.gif

P.S

Good luck finding your Raaliyo, though I have this slight suspicion that should you find her, youd get bored in a year ... but Honestly, good luck :D

Shyhem, r u 4 real? As your posts increase in number you bring on more preposterous BULLSHIT. Seriously u should STOP...and take this as a warning from ME :rolleyes:

Baashi   

Shyhem,

:D:D

That piece of yours is very hilarious. You are lecturing (not sincerely of course) your beloved sisters to practice moderation in life and learn how to balance it all out...telling to keep their eyes on the biological clock. That’s not bad advice. And you conveyed all of it in a humorous manner. For that 2 thumps up smile.gif

On the other hand you need some fixing performed on you. You will divorce her if the ‘Cambuulo’ doesn’t taste right…what kind of man are you. :D I didn’t know that all these pretty, smart, young, strong, educated Somali ladies intimidate you like that. They are something aren’t they? For some reason, on the screen, you come across as womanizer, skirt chaser, Casanova kinda guy and all of the sudden you got frustrated by them…something is not clicking ;)

shyhem   

LOOOoL Since most of the sisters are concentrating more on the "girls should not be educated part" i think i should make myself clear.First and foremost i didn't not say somali women should not be educated and certainly i didn't say education is bad for the sisters and if i did well lets say i wasn't aware about that and as of now i hereby say i don't intend to give the image that the sisters should quit school at all.

Having said so,let me come back to the theme of my message.It somehow seems i lost it somewhere in btw and in the meantime the sisters have been busy hitting me with shoes and rocks just to make sure no man tells the truth to a pretty woman.According to the theories i'm coming across here it seems a man is only supposed to adore,cherish and love a pretty woman and anything other than that is preposterous bullshi-t as mentioned by Grey m&m .I say once again give abreak

I can't sit around and just watch my somali sisters shoot 'emselves in the azz.

Here is the theme of my story in case u're too depressed or stressed and angered by my statements...... This is nothing but the truth;u'r father won't tell u,u'r brother won't even mention and u'r cousin won't bother to ask u, and any other somali man definately won't dare to annoy u.And for that reason i decided to put my reputation on the line.I can be just like any other somali man and just seduce u today, and tell u how beautiful you're today,but i decided not to do that.However i have decided to take the road less travelled,that in which u try to help those for obvious reason do not and wont need u'r help at the present, but will definately need answers to their questions in the near future.To all the sisters here lets go to the universities and colleges but as u do u'r lab work make sure u remember the laws of nature,that women are more liked for their looks than brains and as with everything with time limit,a woman's value depends on how far she is from the biological clock.

Ameenah

Indeed i have nothing new to tell u,and i agree with almost with everything u said except the part that u don't see.For the guys who know or used to know u,there's a huge difference btw Ameenah the 18yrs old and Ameenah in the next five coming years.And in most cases they prefer the 18yrs old ameenah compared to the more mature highly educated Ameenah.....i have no answers why it so but i can definately agree with 2pac when he says" thats the way its,somethings will neva change"

Grey m&m

Warning from you............loOOL I SWEAR AS I TALK TO U NOW I'M WANTED BY THE SHERIFF and the state for two charges of public misconduct and one charge of fith degree assault.I guess life can get worse than that and any warnings from u won't get bigger than that,can they :D

Opinionated

I must say i like women on top,however i still wonder how long can they last :D

Baashi

loooOl indeed i do agree with u,but don't u think sometimes we should be rough with the sisters just to let them get used to the annoying nature of life out there :D

HONEY-D   

Shyhem

Suppose allah CSW granted you a wife that has all the things u look for a wife plus is educated and be able to manage her time between her work, house work and still has plenty of time to spend with her husband. My question is what have you got to offer her and dont give me i'm the man of the house i go out and earn a living cuz as i stated b4 she too works on top of everything else.

My point is such woman may exit and if so u have to be such man to desserve her u cant be an avarage guy and at the same time ask for sumthing u couldnt compete. :rolleyes:

Kool_Kat   

Ameenah, you can sing solo for as long as you want...As a married woman, I will neva advice a woman to sit at home and give up all of her dreams, regardless...If that's the case, then I don't mind joining y'all on the singles line again...

I hate any man who thinks a woman's position is at home, specially in this century...Why the hell did I go to school for 13yrs, and 3yrs college, owe $20,000 the government for studying, and be some man's slave, or howeva y'all want to put it...No way, No how, See ya...

Ameenah, if I am wrong for believing that, then so be it...But I rather be single for the rest of my life, than to be the wife Shyhem explained in his post...

That's my KUMI IYO TAANO...

Paragon   

Shayhem, Sxb I hear you very clearly. Somethings and some people won't change coz their mentality is way too immersed in a black circling hole. They have no way out of it and no eyes to see what is outsite their enclaves. Leave them in there. Let them be.

Jamaal n Shyhem, I'd like to see things from your point of view but I cant get my head that far up my ass. This is why we need a woman moderator..so chuavanists like yourselves can be silenced and fiesty girls like myself can roam the streets(cyberways here) without being told they r under-achievers and worth less than a dime. The biological clock can tic n tic till death but I'd never settle for a lazy loser bum who wants to dictate terms to me.

Shyhem..I take my threat back..dont wanna mess with a criminal. So this is what u have 2 offer 4 an educated slave eh? :rolleyes:

You r da weakest links - Goodbye :D