Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Is it the Language or the People?(Twisted!)

Macalin   

ACWW!

Dhalin yaro i was thinking of this for a while.

Is the somali language nasty misse its the ppeople oo waxa rogaya!

Lemme give U and example!-Anything tha comes and ends with the word....'D*ABBO has the potential of being translated to some nasty.

Eg- 'Labaatankan shilin sii qaado sodonka kale GADAAL aa kaa keenaa!

Baabuurkaas ka d*aba tag!... Afka D*abada Usaar! now thas nasty lol!(see already am there!)

and so many numerous of other somali words i just happened to Use tha Word.

What am trying to say: is it the culture that makes us so shy or is it that our ppl are so Nasty and that the slightest chance we get to say some nasty stuff we take the opportunity?-classic freudian-sexual tension!?(any pych majors-translate this)

lemme see whats Ur Put on this

Originally posted by Lakkad:

ACWW!

Dhalin yaro i was thinking of this for a while.

Is the somali language nasty misse its the ppeople oo waxa rogaya!

Lemme give U and example!-Anything tha comes and ends with the word....'D*ABBO has the potential of being translated to some nasty.

loooooooooooooooooooool, u sure are funny but its true some things do sound kinda nasty.

Eg-
'Labaatankan shilin sii qaado sodonka kale GADAAL aa kaa keenaa!

Baabuurkaas ka d*aba tag!...
Afka D*abada Usaar!
now thas nasty lol!(see already am there!)

and so many numerous of other somali words i just happened to Use tha Word.

What am trying to say: is it the culture that makes us so shy or is it that our ppl are so Nasty and that the slightest chance we get to say some nasty stuff we take the opportunity?-classic freudian-sexual tension!?(any pych majors-translate this)

lemme see whats Ur Put on this

Ladiif   

Lol@ lakkad, sheeko cusub. Now should we call you abwaan hadraawi......I meant abwaan Lakkad or what? waraa chacchalaha iska dhaaf nooh hadii kale barina sheeko tan kadaran ayaa la imanaysaa!! Leave those geedaha alone son.

nuune   

abaa lakkad lol,waraa af soomaaliga bilaayo ma qabo,see camal,hadba meesha aad u dhigta waaye,remember tixdii yareed oo Careys Ciise Kaarshe:

Af soomaal waa margiyo

waa meeshii loo dhigiyoo

yacni wuxuu ka hadlaayaa af soomaaliga inuu yahay baxar aad u ballaaran,marka meeshaad u dhigto waaye,waxaan xasuustaa gabar dhihi jirtay ayadoo tuuba biyo ka dhaaminayso oo rabto inay meel kasoo laabato,saan ay dhahday: tuubada kaalay igu qabo,too kalena waxay dhahday tuubada igu hagaaji,actually markay saas dhahday ani iyo koo kale aan ahen waan qosolnay markaas bay xishootay lol

sheekh lakkad,abbaa alaabta waa badanyihiin ee ka taxaddar,i remember that saambuus girl u were talking about,we have fresh saambuus in our house,especially during the Ramadan she said :D

LOL...Lakkad shaqo la'an walaahi. Ey, I never thought of that way...and I think being here too long makes us a lil self conscious of what comes out of our mouths without sounding nasty.

'Labaatankan shilin sii qaado sodonka kale GADAAL aa kaa keenaa

OH come on, there's nothing wrong with that sentence!!!

rashida   

lol lol it is true our langauge is gay. and so are you why are you intersted in ass anyways that shows how much you enjoy it peace out.

Macalin   

LOL@Rashida walle MARQAAN aa kuhaayo!-Am man enuff to talk openly abt AZZ-SOCCO!

Guys what i had in mind was That why do the ppl have the dirty mind but not ME if YU KNOW abt FRUED and his sex obbsessed issues then u will KNOW

Barwaqo-am not dirty minded and YES TAMINA U are NAIVE if u read tha sentence clearly LOL!

NUUNE Wallaalow meey fadaase?..sabuus beel EE?!-ilaahey waa baari!

YALL CRZZY-

hmmm! dhabadeed! to me means afterwards! other than that, u is on your own bro!!!!!!!!!

now this could mean something else in san francisco! any frico ppl here who wanna jump in!!lol...

MD   

LOL@lakkad weird observation indeed!

I was watching some play couple of months ago, it was very funny a reer xamar and northener guy were conversating..everything the reer xamar dude said the other guy understood it in a nasty way they kept on yelling back and forth, the reer xamar dude thought northener guy had a sick mind while northerner thought the other way.. :D

Originally posted by Lakkad:

Barwaqo-am not dirty minded....

LoL...not to worry, you are among a distinguished number of like-minded ppl. Somalidu wey jecelyihiin inay hadalka badalaan. MMA told me a really hilarious story about something similar the other day...am gonna see if I can get his permission to post it on here. :D

Paragon   

lakkad lol good observations sxb ... have you watched Qabyo-1 video?

Naa ii akhri warqada adaan far ku geliyee

By Sangub himself .. LoL