Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Kanaaladii kalkaal shisheeye oo dib loo furay

MMA,bro chaneladaan horey na way u furnaayeen wakhtigii Farmaajo, hadana way sii furnaanayaan, ilaa inta laga helayo dowlad isku kalsoon, kala baqaynin, kala shakisaneen. Dont misunderstand me, i am not support of this but it is a human nature.

tusaale ahaan, reerkaada hadaad u roontahay, care gareenayso, jeceshahay, u ordayso, qof idinsoo kala dhex gali kara ma jiro. Balse hadii uu tuhun jiro waa laga faaiidaysan waana laguu soo gacan dhaafin xaskaada. Marka si tuhunka looga baxo waa in aad kasbataa. And that is waxa looga fadhiyo madaxweeynaha, and unlike Farmaajo HSM seems trying that, but time will tell, it is too early.

Duufaan   

Interesting how Deni humiliated himself by meeting a low-level admin of the Abiya administration. He is mistaken for Abiya who will not change his policy on Somalia before he leaves office.

In the other hand Jubaland just replaced Putland when it comes to Somalia politics.  As Galbeedi pointed out Putland is declining, instead changing the course and leaving alone the people of Sool and Sanaag to create their own State, the cast system will collapse without repair.

I am just not too sure what Ethiopia can do for him now? 

The only reason why Meles Zenawi was given free hand in South Somalia was because he enjoyed the West's approvals. 

Abiy Ahmed cannot even interfere in Tigray today let alone try to fill Meles's shoe in South Somalia. This is just a DOA.