Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

WHY SHOULD SOMALIS BE GIVEN THE FREEDOMS OTHER CIVILISED HUMAN BEINGS ENJOY?

You dont have to go very far off to witness how Nomards are abusing welfare systems, freedom of speech, freedom of learning, freedom of land and ofcouse freedom of what they are entitled which is living a happy successful and peaceful life.

We practice a scotch the earth policy of burning and destroying everythinng we come across.

Is our time still in the dark ages?

Do we deserve these freedom?

Macalin   

Shaqsi-LOL..sxb Is Caadi

I think what we need IS Mass Civil Education but The basis of it lies on Parents and teachers who are supposed to teach Young kids on ettiquette and general Manners!

I beleive if Ur Parents Raise you RIGGHT then U will treat things Well.

On the Issue of Welfare, We are Masakiin and we have always been POOR lol, So unless we become RICH someday where the new generations can save Mobey in there 401K and IRAs this Ceer Issue will Forever be Common.

I think we Need time to GROW, when u have kids INSHALLAH, Save there College Money when they Born, show them how to Save Money, teach them ON Honesty and RAise Them, For Charity Begins at home, and we the X(sol?) generation Can Save the Entire SOMALI diaspora.

Macsalaama...and How U been BTW?

Indeed why should we enjoy such freedoms when we end up abusing them they way we do.

Clearly the welfare thing is somewhat un avoidable given the situation most famlies find themselves in. However i really gets to me when those who have got the oppotunity to learn here for free and you see them doing nothing with themselves except stand around street corners chatin shiid, going to riywaads.

And a new phenomenom. Supposedly educated somalis smile.gif , supposdly Intelligent, esposing there freedom of speech and expressing the views.

Now wouldnt this be so great if all of us actually took this right with a pinch of responsibility and actually take due care to what is said when we express our freedom of speech?? wouldnt that be a great thing smile.gif .

Blessed   

lol@ Speak for yourselves. I don't abuse anything!

anyways, somalis arn't that bad - came across any nigerians, algerians, indians lately? My, we are angelic compared to some communities!!

But, i think some Somalis suffer from dhaqan shoog - so they finf it hard to act right - the norm as dictated by the culture of the hoste country, forum etc. Markaa, I would go with Lakkads' mass education idea - but what ideology are you dictating?

I would also, say that Somali need time to adjust . Things are looking up from where am standing!

Coloow   

salaama, a good topic indeed!

Don't blame the somalis because they have been victims of fourty years of "state" sanctioned passivism!

Parasites! that is what we are. We have abandon our good culture of working hard!

I remember somalia late in the 80:s when those who did not work were rewarded with Landcrusiers, villas and the best women.

Many of the western countries have a safety net for those who can't work. to the somali who was brought up under the last regime this became an economic magnet!

Sorry to say this, but I think Charles darwin/s theory of evolution applies to us! we are the missing link between ape and mankind!

I think it is about time that we condemn the double standards of our people: we claim we are muslims , yet our actions expose us as pagans.. some examples:

Marriages of convinience: where on earth is this permitted? you see a brother marrying his sister so that she could come and join him...or the reverse!

Divorces of conviniences: People tell the authority they are divorced to maximize their state benefits! and the children are *******s.

Stating that we are not tribalists while at the same sending cash and moral help to thugs to terrorise other somalis!

N.O.R.F   

studying full time, working part time and claiming cayd was once my speciality, lol, abusing the system maybe, but if its progressing me to go further then why not?

However i really gets to me when those who have got the oppotunity to learn here for free and you see them doing nothing with themselves except stand around street corners chatin shiid, going to riywaads....couldnt agree with ya mor shujul, but then u have brothers with physics degrees who have been strayed and are now teaching in the merfish, that gets to me!!

Looool "Parasites! that is what we are. We have abandon our good culture of working hard!"

I remember somalia late in the 80:s when those who did not work were rewarded with Landcrusiers, villas and the best women.

You summed it all up bro Entrepre......after all OLD HABBITS TEND TO NEVER DIE...

About time we got disinfected too Entrepre....We need some strong disinfectant to make our folks more responsible and more honest. Wherever they, they lie through their teeth from the arrival of flight 13 to the being ill for more than five yrs or so just to get afreebie from the state when most people would achive alot more by working hard and earning an honest buck.

If you look at the ones who are educated, they DONT often go for their dream jobs and would rather just chill and milk the benefits and be very wlc at sponging on their parents or relatives. They never even go for appretenceships that are offered all over the world and could be astepping stone to abetter career.

If I may have the luxury of guessing, 70% of the up and coming youth would rather embrace MTV and wearing huge jeans that barely can hang on to their butts and ofcouse talking too loud that you feel small when you are around them.

Ladies and gentlemen our youth are seriously picking on other ghetto culture than what would have been more useful to them (Studying and educating themselves on both the worldly studies and ofcouse their religion which is away of life too).

And as Northerner said, "u have brothers with physics degrees who have been strayed and are now teaching in the merfish....". what a waste!

Asalaama Calayku all bros and siss

Aad baan ugu faraxsanhay in aan nafteena barano hadaan nahay soomaali, walaalha wiilal iyo gabdhaba oo soomalida ku cabiray in ay yihiin "baraside","bagan culture" the missing link between human and ape,waxaay cabirayaan dareenka ah in somaalidu manta ka qaawantahay kana maran tahay dhaqan,dhaqaale, tacliin,dad la dhaqan,sharaf bini aadan, diin.Waana arin xaqiiqa ah oo jirata marka aad argtid sida ay u dhaqmayaan,gaar ahaan markaaad u fiirsato ku aad is leedahay waa ugu roon yihiin,markay salaada iyo masaajidka ka soo baxaan ayeey bilaabayaan faalo iyo tageero dhaqanka burburka eexun , iyagoon dareen sanayn. Waxaan u baahanahay sida walaalkay sheegay mass education mass reform and in qof kasta oo dhibka u jeedaa u uga digo saxiibadiis iyo intuu awoodo

Darwish   

To enjoy a thing one has to understand the intrinsic value of it. For example if you take a moderate Somali girl to dine at the Ivy; it is most certain such a girl will treat this normal gesture; this obviously stems from the fact that she does not understand the value of such high celebrated restaurant—perhaps bad analogy, nevertheless it serves the purpose.Thus, these people abuse these freedoms because they have a dim understanding of it walaalkiis.

But above is the simplistic understanding of our plight. We the Somalis without the prior education found ourselves in a countries that some of only saw on the TV (kawaran hee kuwaan TV-ga qabin ee ciyaal gobolka ahaa); this obviously is something to have to bear in mind. As one above caver said Somalis are the victims not the problem.