Sign in to follow this  
Fouzia_Bella

do you agree with the term ADOONS>????

bilan   

salaam

og-girl if i were you sis i would not call anyone being black or not cabd, because that is very insulting, i have never seen any arab using that word, all my life i thought arabs using that word only existed in our(somali) imagination, until i have seen your post.and if its arab culture then because of their ignorance they connect being black and being slave, i do not mind people calling black because that is my color, and i do not see anything wrong with my color, why do you think calling someone cabd is better than calling them black?!, i would really love how would they react when white people call them "sand-nigger" etc i know arabs(not all of them) are racist, but i have never thought they are still living in stone age. i do not use that word

biG mOm   

assalaama calaykum warhmatullahi wbrkaatu

Mayya! Innaba Mayya - nop i can't,, Addon alle haa we are allah's slave's, but :eek: :eek: descrimination, yasid is xaraam, we mut fear allah. thnks for sharing this topic sister,.

bilan   

salaam

og-girl well i know arabs more than you think i do, so i do not have to ask, because i've been there, and i'm not saying all of them,as the case is with all non-white people(including somali), they too think the lighter the better, but that is not the case, i would really love to know why would you call black person abd, and not white person, or red, if there is no meaning behind the name and if there is meaning behind the name what is it?!!!

banaadir   

we as somalians are superior to any other african people. so the word adoon should be used at any broad nose kinky haired individual.if you don't agree with this statement then ur not a full blooded somalian.

maryooley power!!!!!!

lambda   

Waxyaabaha qaarkood wax loo adkeysan karo ma aha marka axsaan falla oo sheekadaan meesha halagu soo gabagabeeyo ,dad badan oo waxaa jiraa koonfurta soomaaliya ku nool oo soomaali ah.

Dadkaas kalmada adoon way ka xanaaqan marka pls sida isku dhaama ..

Waxaan rajeynaayaa inaad af somaaliga aad akhrin kartaan..

Dhamaanteen waxaan nahay adoon ilaahay hai capito!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Bella i feel ur FRUSTRATION...That term needs to be eradicated all together...we are not superior to other African’s...just because we’ve never been enslaved does not mean we can go around belittling others...and Silent Sista..I understand what u mean...ANGER got the best of u..its human nature girl...good thing u realised ur fault...aint no harm in being scrutinised every now and then!! God Bless ;) ~~

"Oh you who believe! Let not a group scoff at another group, it may be that the latter are better than the former. Nor let (some) women scoff at other women, it may be that the latter are better than the former. Nor defame one another, nor insult one another by nicknames. How bad is it to insult ones own brother after having faith (i.e. to call your muslim brother (a faithful believer) "O sinner", or "O wicked"). And whosoever does not repent, then such are indeed *Zalimun* (wrongdoers) ,,,,,,,,,,,NOBEL QURAN . surah-49. iyaat-11

^^^^^^^^^^^ mashallah...Qur'an maks it Crystal-Clear

Gabbal   

so the word adoon should be used at any broad nose kinky haired individual.if you don't agree with this statement then ur not a full blooded somalian.

So I guess christian Europeans are superior to us solely based on their looks right? How can one group be more superior to another because of physical features?

You are taking the mentality of a slave owner or colonizer my friend.

No man is superior to another in Islam, all stand equal in the eyes of Allah.

Repent your sin, so Allah, subxanawatacala, will forgive you Banaadir.

Hibo   

you can be ethnic somali and not speak or right the somali language...any culture on the planet has ppl like that:- and to suggest that ppl here should only write in somali is a bure discrimination...

shyhem   

THose talking shi-t should know that in the eyes of God, the greatest among men is the one who fears his creator.