Sign in to follow this  
DeadlyVision

~Actions Speak'LOUDER'than'Wordz~

I had no topic to follow, since everyone started b4 me in this Caano Geel Muran (Camel Milk Debate)

...am a debater...

So, I ask one things of my PEOPLE!

Why can't we act out what we speak?

I noticed as time goes by, Somali people becoming Westernized, Americanized or what ever you may wana call it. I will call it "Gaalooyin".

Becoming a kufar doesn't take that much, it only takes you to start smoking, then using drugs, abusing alcohol, and going to PARTIES...Somali Parties too.

I would like to know, generally speakin, when it comes to SOMALI WOMEN and SOMALI MEN, Why they tend to act like they are someone else Allah didn't make them.

We have more Somali youth and adults going astray than we see Kobe shooting a Basketball in the NBA.

I would like to know why did we leave out our->

CULTURE, RELIGION, and settled for the basics of the infidels fantacy world we live in today.

Either you pray your 2-4-4-3-4 to say your a MUSLIM.

Or you speak and say: Hey I am Muslim, because I was born as a muslim. So watch me smoke and drink and have fun with girls that are half naked, and at the same time claim 2be MUSLIM.. :confused:

Ur either, a Shiah Muslim, or your a Suni Muslim....

Either u believe or dont beleive in

ALLAH THE ALL MIGHTY...

Whatever your case is...Let your actions speak before your words....that way you will have a brighter vision to see and show people what kind of person you are, and what kind of person your bound to be, insha'allah.

Lets change, but let us change for the better.

THANK YOU!

May Allah Guides All, for we are going Astray by the day...

Asalama caleikum*

~1~

PME

Deadly

walaalo....i couldnt agree more,

u know how somali's are always recognised as somali's no matter what they wear, do or act, well soon as some1 picks up on the fact that you are a somali, they instantly know u is a muslim. (aint no christian in the somali nation(well exept some westernized fools)

people dont read the books for examples of Islaam,

they look at the followers of Islaam,

we are an example to people,

and we should act the way we are supposed to act, we should become stronger muslims and we should attract people to Islaam rather than drive them away from it.

we are lucky because we are born muslims, we should thank Allah for blessing us, and we should worship Him the way he has prescribed.

deadly-vision..... MashaAllah walaalo, nice topic and thanx for the reminder.

the jews used to worship Allah, then the ppl started straying. the knowledgable ones warned ppl and reminded them of their Lord. when the ppl did not listen, the knowledgable gave up preaching and joined those that disobayed Allah.

All jews are now cursed and will end up in Naar!

lets not play their game and get their fate, we should not join them, we should beat them and b stronger.

DEADLY-VISSION, thanks for the reminder man.

Lets keep each other on our toes.This

is the Nomadz part of the e-world, lets show

other we have roots too, that go deeper than

any humans veinz.

Well I guezz deadly's reminder goes for all of

us in here @ SOL,

If you loose your religion you loose everything

simple,Islam is way to keep your limits to what you

can do and what you can't do.Islam teahces us just

whats real.No demands, pray to your creator and

fallow the footsteps of your prophet let him

guide you.Now'a'dayz we take granted for whats

been been given to us, I life, a body that belong

to us.We're walking lease,lets make the best out

of our leased systems and be glad and thankful to the almighty for breathing a life to our lungs.

Also culture which is another necessary that we

see is fading faster than that tank top you wear

under.Lets keep our culture so we can indentify

from one another,CuLture is what makes us Unique from the rest of the world.How would i know your

somali,Don't think i'm ignoring,your just an "another" to me. If you don't carry the qualities to being a somali.

ONE REMINDER AT A TIME.

let me start off by saying IAM NOT TRYING TO ATTACK anyone, iam just telling ya'll ma point of view....AIGHT?

you know what DV, i agree wit you to the fullest.there are gurls and guys who have lost thier religion, culture,dignity, and self-respect for themselves.nowadays, any gurl is willing to open up her legs in a flash,too many of our muslims sisters are getting pregenent, and to add more sin to the original sin,way to many gurls are getting abortions more and more everyday.

fellaz who claim to muslims are out drinking, getting high, and sleeping around wit anything that has a hole in between their legs.

one thing i can't simply stand is that same person i saw at the club or party who was getting pissed drung lecturing me about being a good muslim.you'll see the same person outside puffing a cigarette and chewing on 'chaad/kaad'telling me that i should be wearing a hijab.i think people should look at themselves and try to better themselves before lecturing anyone about the religion, and about what is right and wrong when they don't even see the difference.

Asalama Caleikum 2all of you~!

Thank you for making a follow up on this topic,

I plan to make it grow in a reality way.

Thanx 2 Silent_Sistah, InstincPoet and Fawzia_Bella...

All three of you laid a great point.

Jazakallah~....

To follow up more, I'll agree with you my Muslim Friends to a higher level.

Action speaking louder than words has been a phrase thats been around me/us for a long time.

Hoever, not even I follow most of the time.

Therefor; I would be a hypocrit at this moment to state and judge anyone for the way they follow their Islam.

Yes, I personally been through naar since I've been in this western land, living under strange system I finally learned to listen.

Hearing is also sometimes better than speaking.

So, in this case am left to say nothing new, nothing you or the next doesn't already know or heard of.

So, I will leave by saying, thank you to those who made a response to this and like wise-

I will live with some what, what I think could be a solution for US Somalis in America/Canada/UK.

Here it goes, sorry for being long with my words.

To maintain a leave on a tree you would have to water to the root of the tree and aply sunlight to the roof of the tree...

Basically what am saying is PARENTS should be the first leaders by noticing our young kids habbits and way of living...(Keep an eye on your kid, be their friend more than being their parent)

Because understandment only comes when attention is paid fully, rather than judging your kid by their mistakes, put preasure on their PRAYERS.

And thats ALL...see if their next step is ugly or beautiful..Once again, PUT PREASURE ON YOUR KIDS PRAYERS, let him/her get acustomed to praying.

*May Allah Guide us to forever lasting prayers*

2-4-4-3-4..best numbers in life.

I feel less stress after every prayer, try it. ;)

Prayers is the key, I knew it, but really got to know it better these few passed days.

*May Allah Guide us all once again*

Asalam Caleikum

PME

Vision

Asalama Caleikum again...

I never proof'read my writing...

So for the part: Canada/America/UK..add all over..

lol..I 4got Allah placed us all over...

Typos--> To Maintain a (leave)=leaf

--> Hypocrit=hypocrite

and whatever other Typos u find, please do FIX.

icon_razz.gif

GoodLiving

Asalama Caleikum

PME

DeadlyVision

First of all "Mr. Debater", if you say you are muslim then how dare you call people who are westernized "Gaalooyin"?? Do you know who's a kufar or not? do you know who's going to heaven or hell? No..

You said..."I would like to know why did we leave out our->

CULTURE, RELIGION, and settled for the basics of the infidels fantacy world we live in today"

Culture and religion are two different things bruh. I think you've been watching too much CNN!

Westernized is a term that Somalis came up with to use on people they feel don't act "somali" enough. Maybe I don't wear diriic or scream out in a loud stream of somali in public places...or maybe I just like to wear jeans alot...does that make anyone a "gaalooyin"?! No..because in the end, Allah decide my fate!

You said...."Becoming a kufar doesn't take that much, it only takes you to start smoking, then using drugs, abusing alcohol, and going to PARTIES...Somali Parties too. " I believe this happens in somalia too!

anyway bruh, I can't sit here all day and pick out all the things you said wrong in that one post (trust me, there are many)...but I will say this. I "observed" that you are a confused brother who can not seem to ......adapt to this society so you project your insecurities onto others!

nuff said!

Am loving your opinion about how I said the wrong things. Ms.Opinionated_

Anyone can twist up written words, so let me explain my point to point out your pointless remark. (Westernized, Wear Jeans, Go to Parties)

1st most of the world is Westernized, and wear jeans and go to parties. And I personally think no less of them as Humans, for no one is sin-proof thats living this life.

It takes your prayers to show your a real muslim.

Takes your stringth in your faith to show your a real muslim.

Takes a lot of things, but dont get it twisted when I speak of__________

CULTURE and RELIGION, you should know clearly that I am speaking of two different things, but one boosting the other. Religion boosting Culture if your wondering which follows which.

And I get the expression you didn't comprehend what the word "Gaalo" means. And "Kufaars"; simply because the way you interpret all my statements. You automatically looked at my message as a negative one.

First of all "Mr. Debater", if you say you are muslim then how dare you call people who are westernized "Gaalooyin"?? Do you know who's a kufar or not? do you know who's going to heaven or hell? No..

How dar I not call out the kufaars/gaalooyin with out any fear. Not placing a judgment but leaving a statement, I dont want to go into a ignorant level with you. I never said I knew who was going to heaven or hell...

Never made a judgement on kufars even though I would know who is "Gaal" and who is not...

Looks like your the one who wrote the ignorant posting. :rolleyes:

And by just quoting your 1st statement, you seem to be the confused one :confused: .

But who am I 2judge?

What makes you think wearing jeans makes you Westernized?

What makes you think wearing jeans is accepted by Islam?

What makes you think my words werent for shining light to a dimming vision?

What makes you soo negative?

Is it because you've addapted to

"Western Society"?

Give me a break!

And if I was insicure I wouldn't have made this posting, and dont you think I would be more judgemental like you? :confused:

And I only jotted down few things that show how easy it is to become a Gaal/kufaar. Smoking, Drinking, Partying...there are more, but these are the problems we face as Refugee/Immigrants in foriegn countries...what else but to attack our weak points...and yes including Chaad/Khaat.

Opinionated, that was good observation you made, but a bad judgement you laid...hope you feel better.

And please do quote my mistakes, but dont call me insicure or other names, because I could easily turn this into a filthy debate....

...............................GoodLiving

A vision is worthless when it looked through the eyes of a evil. Live your life mutual feeling equal the next, and not greater.

GoodLiving

Asalama Caleikum

~1~

PME

Vision

Oh lord! :rolleyes:

I guess I am pointless when I say that only ALLAH (s.a.w) decides who's a REAL muslim!

are you saying you are taking over God's job?

It's funny that to a Somali person being "americanized" means wearing jeans, and going to parties, where when immigration began in this country, "Americanization" meant learning english, and adapting american culture. To me that means that i have the right to take what's good of this culture, because like any other culture including somali, there are bad and good things about it. And the idea of people trying to be something they aren't, by whose standard are you talking about? Is a person who they should be if you thing that is how a person should act? or is it they way their personality developed over years and exposure to diverse set of cultures, creating a new persona, unlike what the original was? If a american person went to somali and adapted the somali culture, what attitudes and behaviors would they think defines a somali person??? Would they all be good stuff? or would they adapt triablism and judgemental mentalities/ignorance/important of appearances...etc.

People are changing and re-shaping their experiences and attitudes to the environment they exist in what had long been a process of evolution. So sometimes people go for the wrong things and sometimes not, but i would wish people stop blaming it on western world and america. Because a person must start first to look within himself/herself before starting to accuse others of turning them into wild people.

Quote :rolleyes:

You said..."I would like to know why did we leave out our->

CULTURE, RELIGION, and settled for the basics of the infidels fantacy world we live in today"

Culture and religion are two different things bruh. I think you've been watching too much CNN!

Westernized is a term that Somalis came up with to use on people they feel don't act "somali" enough. Maybe I don't wear diriic or scream out in a loud stream of somali in public places...or maybe I just like to wear jeans alot...does that make anyone a "gaalooyin"?! No..because in the end, Allah decide my fate!

You said...."Becoming a kufar doesn't take that much, it only takes you to start smoking, then using drugs, abusing alcohol, and going to PARTIES...Somali Parties too. " I believe this happens in somalia too!

anyway bruh, I can't sit here all day and pick out all the things you said wrong in that one post (trust me, there are many)...but I will say this. I "observed" that you are a confused brother who can not seem to ......adapt to this society so you project your insecurities onto others!

nuff said!

--------------------

**Disclaimer: Posting under the influence of strong opinions**

Those are your opinions Opinionated sis.

Not one words speaks of you saying!

I guess I am pointless when I say that only ALLAH (s.a.w) decides who's a REAL muslim!

Sorry...No comments!

*May Allah Guide us to forever lasting prayers*-------------Amiiin

opinionated dont think im hating, let me explain the way i took the brothers statement.

walaalo, i dont know if u have ever seen or heard of somali's that have left Islaam, i.e. they are calling themselves gays, christians, no-faith?

well, brother is making the point that once u start breaking the small rules of Islaam, it isnt going to take much to push u right out of the fold of Islaam.

brother here is advising us to cling to our religion and to observe our prayers, copying the gaalo is not going to get us anywhere except in hell.

and surely there was the Hadith that said,

he who immitates a tribe(certain group of people) will become one of them, and on the day of judgement will be raised with that group.

therefore if u love and immitate the Prophet(pbuh) u will be raised with him and will enter paradise, and if u immitate the kufaar, you will be raised amongst them and enter hell with them.

Ul-ciyaadu-billah.....may Allah protect us from it!---Amiin