Qurac&qansax

Ha ku Jazaarin ku wii wax kutaray Mo Farah

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-62123886

Subxaanalah,, in uu waxaan oo been ah ka sameeyo, dadkii ehelkiisa ahaa oo  nolashiisa wax ka soo badalay.....Lander is always Lander

Sir Mo says he had to do housework and childcare "if I wanted food in my mouth". He says the woman told him: "If you ever wanna see your family again, don't say anything."

"Often I would just lock myself in the bathroom and cry," he says

Arafaat   

A lot of Somali children who have been brought to the west and are raised by close relatives, feel often a sense of abandonment, neglect and even abuse, even though the families reasoning for bringing the child to the west is to give them a better future not abuse them. I guess these parents are often traumatised themselves and unprepared to show the adopted children the love and caring they need. 

Arafaat, what you said is true and i 100% agree with you, but i dont think no relative will do the threat Mo Farah is claiming, such as  "if you wanted food in my mouth look after my child"  or  ""If you ever wanna see your family again, dont say anything". Somalis would not do that, it is a clear lie. He can tell but does not need to trash those who give him opportune he is now enjoying. 

He has an identical twin that lives in Hargeysa, I believe. Kaasna walaalo ma ahayn muu soo wadaa? He also had a younger brother that was deported. 

'Child trafficking' he claims ilmo badan ayaa qaraabadooda ku keenay dalalka Galbeedka, who could also accused to these same so-called trafficking charges. Inuu la soo shirtago guriga alaabta ka dhaq iyo waxaas.

Did one of the notorious British tabloids had the story and he was doing some pre-emptive? 

Arafaat   
1 hour ago, Qurac&qansax said:

Arafaat, what you said is true and i 100% agree with you, but i dont think no relative will do the threat Mo Farah is claiming, such as  "if you wanted food in my mouth look after my child"  or  ""If you ever wanna see your family again, dont say anything". Somalis would not do that, it is a clear lie. He can tell but does not need to trash those who give him opportune he is now enjoying. 

Try to the understand the context, these were begin of the 90’s, most families that fled or were send to the west were themselves very young mothers without the husband there in foreign country, often traumatised, raising young her own young children and in addition young kids from relatives like Mo Farah who were probably older then her own kids and mostly likely mother came herself straight from the rural areas where she probably grew up in a harsh environment herself and knows not better.

I am not saying it happened like that exactly, but these were different times and different kind of families, often with limited knowledge of both Islam and pedagogy and without the rich access to information and knowledge that you and I have nowadays. I am sure that family is looking at things differently today. 

The guy is sole motivated by money, and no principles,  what is he going to gain from this? There has to be something, if wanted his old name, he would pay 30 pounds and change 

3 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Did one of the notorious British tabloids had the story and he was doing some pre-emptive?

That's exactly what I thought.  Maybe he had the whiff of someone else taking this to the red tops and decided to reveal it himself.  

Everything else is just 'cusbo' to the story.  

Sir Mo now is Sir Hussain.  😂.  Is he gonna be going back to the Palace to be re knighted or what? 

He has to keep the name now.  It's a brand. 

galbeedi   

Either its tabloid crab or this Moe Farah guy is coping other celecberties who go to the talk shows and claim abuse as a child, just to be in the news.

He might have felt abused as a child by a relatives , but as a grown man he should appreciate the hardship his adopted parents went through in the early nineties to survive in a strange environment.

British tabloid are killers. They don't even spare the Queen.

I think he might have been blackmailed maybe by a relative that’s about it.  So he revealed it and made it sound like he is the victim gaaladu love that shit. Ayaan Hirsi Ali also lied when she came to Holland on false papers and false name and false date of birth and false entrance she almost lost her Dutch passport last minute ba loo daaye I don’t think he will lose his British passport 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

I think he might have been blackmailed maybe by a relative that’s about it.  So he revealed it and made it sound like he is the victim gaaladu love that shit. Ayaan Hirsi Ali also lied when she came to Holland on false papers and false name and false date of birth and false entrance she almost lost her Dutch passport last minute ba loo daaye I don’t think he will lose his British passport 

Very good point