Sign in to follow this  
Fouzia_Bella

G L O B A L I Z A T I ON!!

the term Globalization, some view it as a process that is beneficial, others regard it with hostility, even fear, believing that is increases inquality within and between nations.

what do you thing, is it a good thing or bad?

I think i'm the only peson on at this time, but to answer your question. I think some parts of the world would benefit from others would lose. example poor would become even more poor and rich countries would just get wealthier. I think u get where i'm getting with this. it's not good for us somali people or all black africans for that matter. it's just a new form of impearlism.

Ariadne   

Globalization is a euphenism for something a lot more harsh and blunt than what the word globalization implies (a global community coming together).

Granted the global community does come together, but not in the ideal way. They come together by the developed coutries exploiting human rights and resources from the developing countries. It reminds me of the school yard bully syndrome (pick on the weak kids get their lunch money)

Lady   

Many ppl have diffrent opinions about globalization whether it is good or bad thing

but here is some fact or is it JOKE? about glonalization icon_razz.gif

Question : What is globalization?

Answer : Princess Diana's death

Question : How come?

Answer :

An English princess with an

Egyptian boyfriend crashes in a

French tunnel, driving a

German car with a

Dutch engine, driven by a

Belgian who was high on

Scotch whiskey, followed closely by

Italian Paparazzi, on

Japanese motorcycles, treated by an

American doctor, using

Brazilian medicines!

And this is sent to you by a

Lithuanian husband of a Puerto Rican, using software made by Indians

on Bill Gates' technology, got from the

Japanese. And you are probably reading this on

one of the IBM clones that use

Philippine-made chips, and

Korean made monitors, assembled by Bangladeshi

workers in a Singapore plant,

hijacked by Indonesians and finally

sold to you by a Chinese!

That's Globalization!!!

Paragon   

Lady -- LooL that was a good way of telling how globalization influenced all aspect of life. But surely this is an interesting subject thats on the tables of the academics, politicians and many others.

sorry about that K on top.....but here's what i think, globalization is a very braod topic but there are always winners and loosers.if theres a winnere there has to be a looser, correct?

for exmple, india is the largest nation to make computer software designs, evebthough they my seem very wealthy and winners, from ma prospective they are loosers as a nation, why? b'cuz in terms of globalization, only the richer get richer and poor get poorer.in the city of india, they are very hi-tech with the latest computer softwares, big homes, shopping centers, educated people,internet, t.v's, washing machines ect....but once you hit tha country side, that when you really see the poor side of india where poverty still exsists.the wealth isn't being distrubuted equally.the government should find a way to evenly distrube the wealth among the citiznes.

i can give you a lot more examples but i gotta get back to doing ma work!!!!!