Qurac&qansax

Sacdiyo Vs Deni

The puntland people are resilient. They can easily tell fake nationalist and cuqdad puntland naceeb. Samafal, well said, 

"These people do not even talk about the plights of their regions but they are expert when it comes to Puntland".

Look cuqdada meey sheey dhigtay Siyad, Farmaajo, Ali Khaliif Galeer, Jamaal. and look meesha walaaltinimada iyo lashaqeenta reer puntland iyo kala danbeeynta iyo xurmada ay dhigtay Madoobe, iyo Hamsa. The choice is clear and Puntland people can tell the crocodile tears.

i remember one time, Maakhiri was against garacad dekedeeda and was supporting khaire at the time, who refused in uu u dhagax dhigo oolagu sharfay waxnana aan laga rabin, Maakhiri his argument was it is too close to Hobyo which is 150k away from Garacad, but he was adamant supporter of qandala port which is 90km from Bosaaso in la dhiso. Puntland people they did not stop for these people and they contineud and now, look where Garacad port is and Hobyo port is.  

^^Boowe, Nafaqada beenta iyo sheeko guriga golaha ha la iman, waxa ka khaldan Pl ma fahmi kartid, 10 kartoon oo buskud ah baa over 20 people died, bal dib isugu noqo , qabkan beenta oo qabiiliga ahna iska dhaaf. Qaajo, tuugo,  musuq!

Bal car qiro in Deni, Faroole, etc  in  PL eeday, waxna laga faaiidin,  adna tahay victim,  dhibane aan is ogeeyn,  iska dhoola cadeeyn.

Millions are starving because of drought and all Deni come up is 1 million? How much did he spend on Mogadishu? Boowe, indhaha kala fur!

Samafal   
5 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

HIIRAAN.COM

Garowe (HOL) - Puntland regional state President, Said Abdullahi Deni, has announced that his administration would...

Dani waadba amaantaye kkkkkk Yaa kaloo 1 million baxshay oo aan isaga ahayn??? Farmaajo pledged 1 million and in the words of Abdirahman Abdishakur it is nowhere to be seen!!! May be it went into the house. 

15 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

^^Boowe, ..., waxa ka khaldan Pl ma fahmi kartid

wise man, bal haye warka soo daah. maxaa ka khaldan.

16 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

10 kartoon oo buskud ah baa over 20 people died, bal dib isugu noqo , qabkan beenta oo qabiiliga ahna iska dhaaf. Qaajo, tuugo,  musuq

sababta 20 qof u dhinteen, maxaa sababay. Mid reeer puntland soo naas nujiyeen, oo cuqdad qabta sidaadoo kale baa ka danbeeysay. Meesha dowlad baa ka jira. You tell me which country you are in refugee, and you tell me if that country allow any one to bring whatever they like it. Macaaino hayad baa u qaabilsan, chanel lasoo maraa jira. Dadkii ay tiri waan la soo hadlay she lied about it. Ceedamo maleshia ah bay airportka keentay. And still your cuqdad can not see what this lady done.

20 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Bal car qiro in Deni, Faroole, etc  in  PL eeday, waxna laga faaiidin,  adna tahay victim,  dhibane aan is ogeeyn,  iska dhoola cadeeyn.

Millions are starving because of drought and all Deni come up is 1 million? How much did he spend on Mogadishu? Boowe, indhaha kala fur

Boowe, you can not comprehend what we are discussing. We are talking about Qadiyad loo yaqaan Puntland adna shakhsi baad ka hadlaysaa. Hadaan kuushegayaa Deni walaa faroole weligay ma supporti gareen. Adigu indhaha ma u furtay kii autiska ahaa ee farmaajo ee aad suportigareeynaya how much he spend abaaraha and how much he spend his election, indhaha kala fur.

8 minutes ago, Samafal said:

Dani waadba amaantaye kkkkkk Yaa kaloo 1 million baxshay oo aan isaga ahayn??? Farmaajo pledged 1 million and in the words of Abdirahman Abdishakur it is nowhere to be seen!!! May be it went into the house. 

Again let us move away from Farmaajo,  you may be right, nobody ese came up with 1 million.  Kkkkk

Samafal   
30 minutes ago, Qurac&qansax said:

The puntland people are resilient. They can easily tell fake nationalist and cuqdad puntland naceeb. Samafal, well said, 

"These people do not even talk about the plights of their regions but they are expert when it comes to Puntland".

Look cuqdada meey sheey dhigtay Siyad, Farmaajo, Ali Khaliif Galeer, Jamaal. and look meesha walaaltinimada iyo lashaqeenta reer puntland iyo kala danbeeynta iyo xurmada ay dhigtay Madoobe, iyo Hamsa. The choice is clear and Puntland people can tell the crocodile tears.

i remember one time, Maakhiri was against garacad dekedeeda and was supporting khaire at the time, who refused in uu u dhagax dhigo oolagu sharfay waxnana aan laga rabin, Maakhiri his argument was it is too close to Hobyo which is 150k away from Garacad, but he was adamant supporter of qandala port which is 90km from Bosaaso in la dhiso. Puntland people they did not stop for these people and they contineud and now, look where Garacad port is and Hobyo port is.  

Hate never pays but it hurts his man. They can hate all they want but Puntlanders have known their jealousy especially from the wax ma qabsadayaasha D-block. Makhiri claims to be from Sanaag Allahu Yaclam, the only project that has ever been implemented in that region is the highway from El-Dahir & Erigavo. It is funded by Puntland people and its government. To this day school children across Puntalnd pay a $2 dollar levy earmarked for the construction of that high way which I must say is a good gesture to stand with their brothers. No government even Siyad Barre's strong government have ever done anything substantial in that region. The high way is now taking shape:

spacer.png

More than 100 km has been done and it is still ongoing.

Bal car hanoo sheego 1 shilling uu Farmaajo siiyay???

walaahi, i pay money into that project. Infact i was the one collecting the money for it in my city and there was maakhiri people, and khaatumo people it was had to get any money from them for this noval project. Other puntland comunity they were happy to contribute more. and i remember markii lacagta la dirayay waxaa lagu sharfay in nin maakhiri ah uu diro oo u ku shir tago. Gobonimo.

Arafaat   

Puntland is not the only region with severe structural economic and political problems, and where such violent incidents have taken place or dangerous factors exists for it to easily happen. Somali’s have a very short term memory, and little sense of pre-perception. 

17 hours ago, Samafal said:

All those points apply to all the regions in the horn including your secessionist fiefdom. I see you get excited every time there is bad news from Puntland. But look 30 years of hate where did take it you? Puntland is rising but there will always be hiccups here and there and that will not hinder our goals however haters hate!

First of all this is not a hate or love thing. This is a discussions about news and economic performance of Puntland.  As you know Deni hiimself recently declared that Puntland's Budget is in the red by at least 15%. So this is not something we are just making up, but rather a reality. 

We cannot ignore it as it is something that is out there for anyone to talk about it. 

In my post earlier I talked about some of the factors that are the root causes of Puntland's economic woes. These factors, some of which are shared across the region, but most of the factors are more pronounced in Puntland's case. 

It needs to be explained why Puntland is 15% in the red, while Mogadishu's Budget and Somaliland's budget are both in the black by at least 8% and 13% respectively. 

The other FMS like Galmudug, Jubaland and South West are insignificant to be mentioned here, as their economy is too small and their productivity is next to zero. 

I am not hating just discussing. Happy to discuss with you on anything related to Somaliland. Just not low ball very lame issue like a jouranlist getting arrested. These are insignificant in the grand scheme of issues. 

Btw, this is an example of the "Economy of scale" I am talking about. One of the largest Oil tankers is going to dock at Berbera Oil Terminal in the next few days. This is the competitive advantage of having the infrastructure to buy large amount of the product so you get cheaper per the barrel equivalent when compared to sourcing from Oman or UAE.. 

What this means, is that, the days when both Puntland and Somaliland businesses sourced their products from the same markets and only managed to make profits on the delivery of those products to the market, those days are gone. Somaliland businesses are sourcing their products from around the world at competitive prices in large quantities. 

image.png

image.png

Samafal   
4 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

First of all this is not a hate or love thing. This is a discussions about news and economic performance of Puntland.  As you know Deni hiimself recently declared that Puntland's Budget is in the red by at least 15%. So this is not something we are just making up, but rather a reality. 

We cannot ignore it as it is something that is out there for anyone to talk about it. 

In my post earlier I talked about some of the factors that are the root causes of Puntland's economic woes. These factors, some of which are shared across the region, but most of the factors are more pronounced in Puntland's case. 

It needs to be explained why Puntland is 15% in the red, while Mogadishu's Budget and Somaliland's budget are both in the black by at least 8% and 13% respectively. 

The other FMS like Galmudug, Jubaland and South West are insignificant to be mentioned here, as their economy is too small and their productivity is next to zero. 

I am not hating just discussing. Happy to discuss with you on anything related to Somaliland. Just not low ball very lame issue like a jouranlist getting arrested. These are insignificant in the grand scheme of issues. 

Btw, this is an example of the "Economy of scale" I am talking about. One of the largest Oil tankers is going to dock at Berbera Oil Terminal in the next few days. This is the competitive advantage of having the infrastructure to buy large amount of the product so you get cheaper per the barrel equivalent when compared to sourcing from Oman or UAE.. 

What this means, is that, the days when both Puntland and Somaliland businesses sourced their products from the same markets and only managed to make profits on the delivery of those products to the market, those days are gone. Somaliland businesses are sourcing their products from around the world at competitive prices in large quantities. 

image.png

image.png

Sxb don't waste your time on this silly 'my ass is bigger than yours' thing.On the ground we have poverty stricken people looking for real change in their livelihood. This bravado does not help them with anything. At the end of the day the  measure is how many roads have you paved? How many hospitals you constructed? How many wells you dug? How many children you provided free school for? How much did you increase export, foreign investment and as result increased employment? Bal noo sheeg waxa Biixi government done all about these. Importing more and from far wide will only increase your trade deficit creating more problems than existed before as you are taking more money than you bring in.

True that importing creates trade deficit, but the only reason I am mentioning it here is that, it is relevant to the discussions.

Both Somaliland and Somalia majority of taxation comes from tax on imports. 

Anyway, if you want to talk about Somaliland, create another topic for us. Happy to share my opinion.

Baala xoofto and Samafal, i both agree with you imports wax aan ku faano ma ahan, ee export, specially locally made (or adding value) is what what we need.

I think somaliland is doing well when it comes to Manufacturing for Somali speaking peninsula. And we have to command on that. Remember we are not in competition but complement each other.

Baala xoofo, can you create a topic, Somaliland Manafutures, warshada burka, the cement, the softdrink and so on. I know some of these are not manaufuctured but imported and added values for local distribution.

it is good to talk about the positive (what is working for us) as well as what is not working for us (political)

And other regions, we can have similar pages.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Qurac&qansax said:

Baala xoofto and Samafal, i both agree with you imports wax aan ku faano ma ahan, ee export, specially locally made (or adding value) is what what we need.

I think somaliland is doing well when it comes to Manufacturing for Somali speaking peninsula. And we have to command on that. Remember we are not in competition but complement each other.

Baala xoofo, can you create a topic, Somaliland Manafutures, warshada burka, the cement, the softdrink and so on. I know some of these are not manaufuctured but imported and added values for local distribution.

it is good to talk about the positive (what is working for us) as well as what is not working for us (political)

And other regions, we can have similar pages.

There is a topic titled "Somaliland" which I update with Somaliland related News and Development news. You should check that out.

Definitely local production and produce is the next big thing. Somaliland Business community seem to have a head start on this. And I concur, competition should be our focus not to tear each other down.  

I am a critic of Authorities and their failures. I am all for Somali Businesses to have unfettered access to any region. Because, we only disagree on politics, why should Somali Businesses suffer? In fact, we should have zero-tax on cross-border trade between Djibouti-Somaliland-Somalia. That way trade and businesses thrive across all regions.  

32 minutes ago, baala xoofto said:

There is a topic titled "Somaliland" which I update with Somaliland related News an

i think a topic specific to Business in different region of Somali speaking will be beneficial to many people. 

This topic "somaliland" you have to sift through before you get to one topic about business.