Che -Guevara

Abdirizak Eritrean

Dalmar1   
29 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Is he Somali?

Yeah he is Somali from Reer Mogadishu and his hooyo is Eritrean hence the nickname.

Samafal   
43 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

Yeah he is Somali from Reer Mogadishu and his hooyo is Eritrean hence the nickname.

What is reer Mogadishu? Ma qabiilbaa?

Dalmar1   
5 minutes ago, Samafal said:

Its against this site's Platform to name Clans so in that sense, Yes Reer Mogadishu waa qabiil, just as you are reer Bosaso.

Samafal   
2 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

Its against this Platforms to name Clans so in that sense, Yes Reer Mogadishu waa qabiil, just as you are reer Bosaso.

😂😂 Waa qabiilkee reer Mogadishu and how am I Reer Bosaso as me or any of my ancestors have never settled there?

Arafaat   
5 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

Its against this site's Platform to name Clans so in that sense, Yes Reer Mogadishu waa qabiil, just as you are reer Bosaso.

If we are talking native clan communities, in my book native reer Xamar are those mixed communities from Shibis, Shangaani iyo Hamarweyne, the inland Banadiri, Afgooye and those from close by Balcad environs.

Natives from Mudug and Galgaduud are neither part of those communities nor close to those communities neither in geographical proximity, culture, values or norms. irrelevant how many guns or force one can apply, as guns and force can easily turn sides, but culture and value don’t. 

Dalmar1   
1 hour ago, Arafaat said:

If we are talking native clan communities, in my book native reer Xamar are those mixed communities from Shibis, Shangaani iyo Hamarweyne, the inland Banadiri, Afgooye and those from close by Balcad environs.

Natives from Mudug and Galgaduud are neither part of those communities nor close to those communities neither in geographical proximity, culture, values or norms. irrelevant how many guns or force one can apply, as guns and force can easily turn sides, but culture and value don’t. 

Horta Niyahow what region do you hail from, is it gedo, SL Lascanood/Borama or puntland?

I mean this is the 3rd time you have been on my back talking about Affairs such as Mogadishu and its Community you have no business to, waa iga talo waryaa shaqo yeelo and mind your business in whatever godforsaken region you come from.

Mogadishu and its affairs are for its Community alone.

6 hours ago, Samafal said:

Are you a certified moooryaan who graduated from the prestigious Moooryaan College of Bililiqo and Isbaaro?

If so, you automatically qualify to be a Reer (Mudug) Muqdisho, just like Mahad Qalaaye, C/raxmaan C/shakuur, Indhacadde, Rooble Baahane, Alqabyaala... 

Dalmar1   
1 minute ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Are you a certified moooryaan who graduated from the prestigious Moooryaan College of Bililiqo and Isbaaro?

If so, you automatically qualify to be a Reer (Mudug) Muqdisho, just like Mahad Qalaaye, C/raxmaan C/shakuur, Indhacadde, Rooble Baahane, Alqabyaala... 

Miskiin wiiqow, you are mentally sick qabiliste oo ciilqabo ah, may Allah cure your cuqdad iyo naceyb.

9 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

The former long-time xildhibaan Sakariye Maxamed Xaaji had a good relationship with Eritareeya, too. Waa ninkii isku xiray mucaaradkii C/llaahi Yuusuf dowladiisa ka soo horjeeday iyo Eritareeya in 2007, meesha ee degeen. 

Arafaat   
6 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

Horta Niyahow what region do you hail from, is it gedo, SL Lascanood/Borama or puntland?

I mean this is the 3rd time you have been on my back talking about Affairs such as Mogadishu and its Community you have no business to, waa iga talo waryaa shaqo yeelo and mind your business in whatever godforsaken region you come from.

Mogadishu and its affairs are for its Community alone.

Don’t take it personal, but as this is a discussion forum its purpose is to debate one another, even disagree or disquify each other’s statements and positions.

And on that note,  I don’t have an issue if one associates clans with specific urban settlement, but in your statements you equate repeatedly clans to specific urban settlements and that’s what I have an issue with and find malignant. Contrary to some pastoral and rural grazing lands, A city is its people and not the same or equivalent to clans.

This kind of thinking in classifications and making the wrong equations is what often leads to depersonalisation,dehumanisation and basically denying and trampling on peoples basic rights and human existence.

Dalmar1   
23 minutes ago, Arafaat said:

Don’t take it personal, but as this is a discussion forum its purpose is to debate one another, even disagree or disquify each other’s statements and positions.

And on that note,  I don’t have an issue if one associates clans with specific urban settlement, but in your statements you equate repeatedly clans to specific urban settlements and that’s what I have an issue with and find malignant. Contrary to some pastoral and rural grazing lands, A city is its people and not the same or equivalent to clans.

This kind of thinking in classifications and making the wrong equations is what often leads to depersonalisation,dehumanisation and basically denying and trampling on peoples basic rights and human existence.

Before i even start comprehending your empty words, i must ask what Tuulo are you from?

Just knowing which tuulo you are from we can immediately tell your way of thinking and even your political stance, by example on this site Somaliaonline you can already see those anti- Hassan Sheikh Group the Qaran Dhumis CBB deplorables are all from a certain region of irrelevancy in Somalia that share the same sentimental clannish hate for the Majority Community of Somalia who are currently leading the Nation.

So ''again'', i re-iterate what tuulo are you from in Somalia, im sure there is nothing to be ashamed off.

8 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

Before i even start comprehending your empty words, i must ask what Tuulo are you from?

Just knowing which tuulo you are from we can immediately tell your way of thinking and even your political stance, by example on this site Somaliaonline you can already see those anti- Hassan Sheikh Group the Qaran Dhumis CBB deplorables are all from a certain region of irrelevancy in Somalia that share the same sentimental clannish hate for the Majority Community of Somalia who are currently leading the Nation.

LOL Dalmar, you have thrown yourself over cliff. Arafaat threw a rope but alas, you don't seem any better.